Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

Wait, are you telling me you wouldn't rape a woman under any circumstances? No matter what she was wearing?
Are you this nasty in real life?

I'm a dad, and I don't want my kids getting hurt.

The rest of this ugly stuff is in your head.

How can so many be so "idiot stupid" about rape?

It does not matter how the women is dress or acts, if she resists or even says stop, it is rape.

No man has a right or excuse to abuse a woman. No man should be so out of control that he can't stop. It does not matter how she looks, no man should touch unless invited by the woman to do so.

Rape is not about sex!

The only cause of rape is the rapist, the man. How beautiful, sexy, provocatively dress, etc., is even an excuse for rape.

Rape is about the man! Only the man

Rape is abuse. Rape is power. Rape is not about or caused by the woman.

No man has a right to rape a woman, even a spouse.

Wait, are you telling me you wouldn't rape a woman under any circumstances? No matter what she was wearing?

Just keep your daughters chained to the wall, then you really can brag about how you can know for certain what they will do in public.

I'll admit most rape is not due to the way someone dresses (at least I think not... not like I have read up on studies about it) - but I'm saying a guy is more likely to be aggressive with you if you are giving him signals that you are interested in sex - and many men feel sexy dress and sexy body language and making out etc. are signs you are interested in sex...

Do you think it would be nice to show a juicy hamburger to a starving person and tell them they can't have it?
No it wouldnt be nice but unless that person owns the burger there is not much he can do about it. As long as the aggression stops when you say "dont" or "stop" then all is good. There is a difference between "dont stop" and "dont"...."stop".

Well like I said there is never an excuse, but, if guys aggressively hit on you and you have tight and/or revealing clothes on, don't complain.

People prone to commit rape just have the desire to CONTROL people and/or have control.

No. Wrong.

We never agree on anything. What else is new...
Why do men rape, please tell me.

It does not matter how the women is dress or acts, if she resists or even says stop, it is rape.

No man has a right or excuse to abuse a woman. No man should be so out of control that he can't stop. It does not matter how she looks, no man should touch unless invited by the woman to do so.

Rape is not about sex!

The only cause of rape is the rapist, the man. How beautiful, sexy, provocatively dress, etc., is even an excuse for rape.

I said rape was about control (which is like power) so what is your issue?

Just keep your daughters chained to the wall, then you really can brag about how you can know for certain what they will do in public.
Wow, another one.

You folks need help, seriously.

There's nothing nasty about it. If you believe a woman's dress can influence someone to rape her then you have to believe it could influence you.

Rape is not about sex!

And who has said otherwise?

Rape has nothing to do with unbridled lust or passion. Its a type of mental illness( I think) all power and control...and a pretty strong dislike/hate of women in general.
What about the beach, summer time... summer clothes aren't always considered modest. Train wrecks, 15 yr old duck faces and all attention whores...they have a right to do that. lol
A date rape situation might be trickier...and (what led up to it) might not even be all the guys fault. Rape is still never an option.

Rape is not about sex!

And who has said otherwise?
I'm surprised to see you on the wrong side of this.

There's nothing nasty about it. If you believe a woman's dress can influence someone to rape her then you have to believe it could influence you.

That's nonsense. I lock my doors at night. That doesn't mean I plan on doing some breaking and entering later in the evening.

Dress can attract a rapists attention. A fact that no one seems to disagree with.

That's nonsense. I lock my doors at night. That doesn't mean I plan on doing some breaking and entering later in the evening.

Dress can attract a rapists attention. A fact that no one seems to disagree with.
A better analogy would be that knowing your neighbor has a bigger, better television than you won't turn you into a thief.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

WHICH OF THESE WOMEN HAS THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF BEING RAPED

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

BULLSHIT , AGAIN.

MEN NEED ERECTIONS TO FUCK.

JUST THE THOUGHT OF NAILING JENNIFER LAWRENCE WILL MAKE MAKE ME COME.

WOMAN A DOESN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME.

YOU MUST BE A FEMALE OR A MALE HOMOSEXUAL.

QQ. Are you blind or just dumb?

No you dont need and erection to fuck. I can personally vouch for that.

Sounds like you havent had sex in awhile if just the thought of Jennifer Lawrence will make you come. She looks like a preteen to me.

Woman A would probably beat your ass. Too much of a risk for you.

No. I'm a heterosexual male.

IF WOMAN "A" SEXUALLY EXCITES YOU MORE POWER TO YOU.

YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND.

FROM MY STANDPOINT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER , TOUCH, LET ALONE HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH WOMAN A IN ORDER TO SHOW THAT I HAVE POWER OVER HER.

THAT NOTION IS PURE BULLSHIT.

Of all people to be on the wrong side of this argument, I never thought it would be you.

victim-blaming-600x309.png

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Depends. You keep thinking its about sex when its about power. Maybe the white woman attracts a rapist because she is mouthy and the rapist wants to over power her. Maybe the Black woman because she looks like more of a challenge and would put up more of a fight.

BULLSHIT , AGAIN.

Sounds like you havent had sex in awhile if just the thought of Jennifer Lawrence will make you come. She looks like a preteen to me.

YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND.

FROM MY STANDPOINT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER , TOUCH, LET ALONE HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH WOMAN A IN ORDER TO SHOW THAT I HAVE POWER OVER HER.

Sure buddy. You appear quite sane. No one would ever suspect you of possibly raping a woman. Your very username denotes that you are a social misfit and possible rapist.

According to women, in the scenario you describe men should be able to instantly turn of their biological urges no matter what the woman says, or does. In fact according to women, men should be able to flip the switch at a moments notice at any point in any scenario regardless of how far it goes, and no matter what the woman's part is in the scenario. We are robots after all, and should be able to end our arousal programming at any stage.

I have no doubt that they'd be aroused and frustrated, but that does not in any way shape or form give them the right to continue when the woman does not wish to do so.

People can change their minds for a hundred different reasons...

If a man cuts open the stomach of a pregnant woman, leaves the fetus attacked and rapes her while she bleeds to death................ are you going to say she invited the rape because of the way she was dressed? If a woman is captured and used as a sex save by several men, are you going to say she invited it some how?

I've seen too many young girls raped. Too many women rape because of war. Too many woman abused by spouses. Women in burkas raped and later killed.

Rape is not arousal or sex.

Rape is not about the girl/woman, ever

There is never an excuse to rape

NEVER

Even during war, for men it is usually about releasing the adrenaline of combat or abusing the enemy, not sex. Rape has always be a weapon of war. Violent men use violence to feel powerful.

No woman deserves to be raped.

Sex is mutual, rape is not.

Rape is punishment, making the woman/girl submit. It has little to do with sex or arousal, except in the sick mind of the rapists

How do you know? Do you have the mind of a rapist?

People are lumping violent knife/gun point psychopath rapists with lazy roofie opportunist rapists.
I dont have to have the mind of a rapist. All I need to do is understand the psychosis. Its about power.

For some of them, for some of the roofie guys its a way to get laid.
You can get laid without roofies.

I don't know, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately ?
You dont know if you can get laid without roofies?
I wasn't referring to me.

BULLSHIT

A

fat-black-women.jpg

or B

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

BULLSHIT , AGAIN.

YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND.

Sure buddy. You appear quite sane. No one would ever suspect you of possibly raping a woman. Your very username denotes that you are a social misfit and possible rapist.

OMG

IS THAT RIGHT?

IN THAT CASE I WILL CHANGE MY HANDLE TO "SUBORDINATE".
NOT.

I AM OLD AS DIRT.

THE FACT THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF RAPE EVINCES THAT I AM ABLE TO NON-VIOLENTLY PERSUADE A WOMAN TO SHARE HER PRIVATES WITH YOURS TRULY.

BUT I DO FANTASIZE ABOUT JLAW. NEVER, EVER ABOUT WOMAN A.

BULLSHIT , AGAIN.

YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND.

OMG

IS THAT RIGHT?

IN THAT CASE I WILL CHANGE MY HANDLE TO "SUBORDINATE".
NOT.

I AM OLD AS DIRT.

THE FACT THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF RAPE EVINCES THAT I AM ABLE TO NON-VIOLENTLY PERSUADE A WOMAN TO SHARE HER PRIVATES WITH YOURS TRULY.

BUT I DO FANTASIZE ABOUT JLAW. NEVER, EVER ABOUT WOMAN A.

I think everyone knows by now that you are old as dirt. I just hope you dont super size your fast food orders like you do your font.

Forum List

Back