Women Should Really Think Twice About False Accusations

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.
With cellphones having tape recorders, it shouldn't be hard to catch the perp in the act.

Cellphones ... tape recorders.

Is there a relationship? :auiqs.jpg:

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.
That's it, Billy, threaten us.

No threat. Just an observation of the survival element in human nature.
---------------------------------------------- not going to matter as long as things stay half way civilized and polite with some law in the USA Billy .

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.
Are you a liar making false allegations?
If not then this thread has nothing to do with you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with us, since Billy is threatening women in general.

Are. These men worried that any woman can be a threat by way of accusation? Or are they lacking confidence in themselves to be gentlemen?

Old Lady had it right. Treat everyone with respect and you cannot fear retribution.

Nonsense. There are opportunists all over the globe, male and female.

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.
With cellphones having tape recorders, it shouldn't be hard to catch the perp in the act.
You think someone is going to sit still and be recorded sexually assaulting a woman?

Just a thought, ladies.

Bullshit.
Here's another idea for you: Tell your male employees to show some respect for the women that work around them and to stay out of their pantaloons, physically and figuratively.

Is that really too much to ask?

Why take the chance at all?
Why are you so worried, Billy? Guilty conscience?
Your threats are just another example of how men will do their damndest to keep women in their place. I don't know a single woman who has made a false allegation and probably you don't either. It is handy to call all the women coming forward liars and use them as fuel to keep them in low paying pink collar jobs, though.

Not at all. My women were loyal, honest and well-rewarded.

Eye witness testimony certainly is
Oh have the liars dug up an eye witness?....Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

No links, but heard she named an eyewitness who allegedly broke up the event.

Problem is, the witness she named denies it.

She didn't claim that someone 'broke up the event'.

She claims that Marc Judge was laughing and would jump onto of both Kavanaugh and Ford while Kavanaugh was trying to rape her.

"Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me."

And one particular time that Judge jumped onto of Kavanaugh and Ford, that they all fell down, giving her a chance to escape.

"At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home."

With Ford taking and passing a polygraph test.

Yeah. I agree. Waiting three decades to spin a story is pretty bad.

Just a thought, ladies.
Nope he is right, i wouldn't hire a woman, just for that reason. Piss her off, the next thing your accused of rape. Liberals can be credited for it, since any republican in the last 30 years gets accused of sexual harrassment if they are beating a democrat. Like i said before, liberalism destroys everything it touches.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

Polygraphs are a joke. Anyone can beat them.
that's why they aren't allowed in a courtroom.
------------------------- until Polygraphs start being Allowed '456' . Everything seems to be moving these last few years , who knows what is coming next '456' .

Yeah. I agree. Waiting three decades to spin a story is pretty bad.

She passed a polygraph...and first relayed the account in 2012 to her therapist.

That takes a lot of polish off the 'spin a story' narrative.

Show some balls Billy. You make all men look like they are driven by fear.
You hire the best people no matter sex, race, nationality or sexual orientation.

Just because a few women could lie, you do not punish all women. That is a small minded man.
Any employee could lie to get you in trouble
I have two openings in my office...if you think I will fill those positions with women you are crazy......not a chance......Me too is working but not for women....
it sounds like you would not be a good employer for women.
It is best you do not hire females.

The girl that cried wolf.....and passed a polygraph?
Not an independent one...she hired an ex FBI agent to do the test and we do not have a list of the questions....you must know this is bullshit...no one is that stupid to believe this 9th inning crap....Diane Feinstein just soiled her career....
------------------------------------- c;mon , with all respect , when did 'feinstein' have an honorable unsoiled career eh ??

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

Polygraphs are a joke. Anyone can beat them.
that's why they aren't allowed in a courtroom.

Eye witness testimony certainly is.

Indeed. Who is her eyewitness?
But we have 65 women who disagree.

Just a thought, ladies.

Her "witness" said that it never happened. She told her therapist that there were 4 boys present. How many different version can she concoct in a week?

Just a thought, ladies.

Her "witness" said that it never happened. She told her therapist that there were 4 boys present. How many different version can she concoct in a week?
No he said he didnt recall.

Bullshit.
Here's another idea for you: Tell your male employees to show some respect for the women that work around them and to stay out of their pantaloons, physically and figuratively.

Is that really too much to ask?

Why take the chance at all?
Why are you so worried, Billy? Guilty conscience?
Your threats are just another example of how men will do their damndest to keep women in their place. I don't know a single woman who has made a false allegation and probably you don't either. It is handy to call all the women coming forward liars and use them as fuel to keep them in low paying pink collar jobs, though.

Not at all. My women were loyal, honest and well-rewarded.
Don't be threatening us, then, Billy. We don't deserve it.

Ar these men worried that any woman can be a threat by way of accusation? Or are they lacking confidence in themselves to be gentlemen?

Old Lady had it right. Treat everyone with respect and you cannot fear retribution.
------------------------------- thats not true Nosmo .

Forum List

Back