Women Should Really Think Twice About False Accusations

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.

Yeah. I agree. Waiting three decades to spin a story is pretty bad.

She passed a polygraph...and first relayed the account in 2012 to her therapist.

That takes a lot of polish off the 'spin a story' narrative.

Sorry but I’m not buying it.
-------------------------------------------- but Penny is correct , any incident should be reported immediately to the cops and then these weak adult women would be doing things properly .

Every emotionally and mentally disturbed mother I try my best not to converse with insists there’s no problem with their daughters or girls in general dressing like sluts.
It’s always, “Boys shouldn’t be looking.”.
Ok you want to be no looked at, Do a Hilly, quit shaving legs and arm pits, quit wearing lipstick, plucking eye brows. Wear pants, button up the blouse. Stop the High heels, s top wearing perfume, That will be a good start.

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.
Until there are harsh penalties imposed upon women who make false allegations; this type of thing will continue.
There are harsh pernalties imposed when you lose the lawsuit the men should and would file if they were not lying about what they did. You know how like Drumpf promised to file lawsuits against the women that accused him? Did Roy Moore ever file a lawsuit against his accusers?

Are you kidding? Do you think that either want to be under oath when they answer questions about this? As Trump's many lies have demonstrated, the bullshit he tells his followers and the answers given in court documents are *very* different.

Meanwhile, Ford has agreed to testify before Congress. And passed a polygraph.
Never passed a Poly in my life.

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.

She passed a polygraph...and first relayed the account in 2012 to her therapist.

-------------------------------------------- but Penny is correct , any incident should be reported immediately to the cops and then these weak adult women would be doing things properly .

Most rapes go unreported. Many out of shame or fear they won't be believed or attacked.

Even with Ford's account being from 2012 with therapist notes backing it, even with one of the people she cites as being in the room admitting to binge drinking, blackouts, holes in his memories, and trying to hookup with drunk girls, even with Ford passing a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent....

She's still attacked and not believed.

Where, oh-where, would women get the idea that they wouldn't be believed or attacked if they come forward?

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?
Many people can pass them on pills, and many just don't pass because they are wound to tight.

Just a thought, ladies.
Until there are harsh penalties imposed upon women who make false allegations; this type of thing will continue.
There are harsh pernalties imposed when you lose the lawsuit the men should and would file if they were not lying about what they did. You know how like Drumpf promised to file lawsuits against the women that accused him? Did Roy Moore ever file a lawsuit against his accusers?

Are you kidding? Do you think that either want to be under oath when they answer questions about this? As Trump's many lies have demonstrated, the bullshit he tells his followers and the answers given in court documents are *very* different.

Meanwhile, Ford has agreed to testify before Congress. And passed a polygraph.
Never passed a Poly in my life.
You must have given a negative reaction to the questions. You can lie and beat a polygraph but very few people can do it. Usually sociopaths.

Most rapes go unreported. Many out of shame or fear they won't be believed or attacked.

Even with Ford's account being from 2012 with therapist notes backing it, even with one of the people she cites as being in the room admitting to binge drinking, blackouts, holes in his memories, and trying to hookup with drunk girls, even with Ford passing a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent....

Where, oh-where, would women get the idea that they wouldn't be believed or attacked if they come forward?
I don't see a FBI giving a Poly back then for a supposed rape. Four people as stated in the prior report, and does not recall the address makes the whole story strange. This has got to be a blocking story for the Mid terms.

Just a thought, ladies.
That's it, Billy, threaten us.
Are you a liar making false allegations?
If not then this thread has nothing to do with you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with us, since Billy is threatening women in general.
He didn't threaten anyone. He spoke what most executives may be thinking but dare not say aloud
Of course it's a threat. And you are chiming in with the same threat. Women better shut up about their mistreatment by their male bosses or they're not going to get good jobs anymore.
When women start representing more than a tiny fraction of the upper management in most firms, things are going to change big time and leave you old geezers gasping in the dust. Women KNOW the metoo movement is not bullshit. Someday, men are gonna figure out how to behave.

Yeah, by passing a polygraph test.
She paid for the test with an ex FBI agent...we do not know what she was asked during the test....it would not be admitted in any court of law anywhere....

Well, make Kavanaugh also take one by a credible expert.
Just found out Fienstein has been holding on to this information since july. Liberals don't really care about women, if you did. You would have made this known from the beggining. If all your dirty tricks worked and he wouldn't get the nomination. The woman wouldn't be tramaltized anymore. I call bullshit.

I don't see a FBI giving a Poly back then for a supposed rape. Four people as stated in the prior report, and does not recall the address makes the whole story strange. This has got to be a blocking story for the Mid terms.
I find the fact that her witness instead of denying the incident occurred claimed he didnt recall the incident. Thats typically done to limit legal exposure.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?
Serial Liars can always pass a Poly

I find the fact that her witness instead of denying the incident occurred claimed he didnt recall the incident. Thats typically done to limit legal exposure.

Yeah, Marc Judge was *very* careful with his replies. He didn't claim it didn't happen. Instead he insists he had 'no recollection'. Those exact words, repeatedly.

This from a man who admits that at the very kinds of highschool parties that Ford alleges she was attacked at, Judge drank so much that he blacked out and had huge holes in his memory.

`
If Christine Blasey Ford is willing to publicly come forth and tolerate the relentless and personal attacks against her by the far right, she has earned the right to tell her story,
`

Polygraphs are a joke. Anyone can beat them.
that's why they aren't allowed in a courtroom.

Eye witness testimony certainly is.

Indeed. Who is her eyewitness?
But we have 65 women who disagree.

It doesn't if you're nice to 65 women. You still don't get a free pass on attempted forcible rape with *anyone*.
They have had the accusations since july. So if the democrats could've stopped his nomination. Before now, we would know nothing about this. I call bullshit.

Just a thought, ladies.

Serial Liars can always pass a Poly

Or...people telling the truth.

Just a thought, ladies.

What if they are insane and believe something happened that did not happen?

Just a thought, ladies.
That's it, Billy, threaten us.
Are you a liar making false allegations?
If not then this thread has nothing to do with you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with us, since Billy is threatening women in general.
He didn't threaten anyone. He spoke what most executives may be thinking but dare not say aloud
Of course it's a threat. And you are chiming in with the same threat. Women better shut up about their mistreatment by their male bosses or they're not going to get good jobs anymore.
When women start representing more than a tiny fraction of the upper management in most firms, things are going to change big time and leave you old geezers gasping in the dust. Women KNOW the metoo movement is not bullshit. Someday, men are gonna figure out how to behave.

What ever happened to:

"All is fair in love and war"?

Or does that apply only to women?

It doesn't if you're nice to 65 women. You still don't get a free pass on attempted forcible rape with *anyone*.
They have had the accusations since july. So if the democrats could've stopped his nomination. Before now, we would know nothing about this. I call bullshit.

Ford asked to remain confidential. Feinstein honored her request, didn't release her name publicly and instead turned over the letter to the FBI.

And passing a polygraph does add weight to her claims.

Kind of hard to stop a nomination when your witness doesnt want to be ID'd.

Forum List

Back