Women Should Really Think Twice About False Accusations

That's it, Billy, threaten us.
Are you a liar making false allegations?
If not then this thread has nothing to do with you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with us, since Billy is threatening women in general.
He didn't threaten anyone. He spoke what most executives may be thinking but dare not say aloud
Of course it's a threat. And you are chiming in with the same threat. Women better shut up about their mistreatment by their male bosses or they're not going to get good jobs anymore.
When women start representing more than a tiny fraction of the upper management in most firms, things are going to change big time and leave you old geezers gasping in the dust. Women KNOW the metoo movement is not bullshit. Someday, men are gonna figure out how to behave.

an accusation is an accusation is an accusation. Don't need anything else for evidence to sue em for their false accusation.

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

What if they are insane and believe something happened that did not happen?
Then we medicate them like you have been medicated. :21:

What ever happened to:

"All is fair in love and war"?

Or does that apply only to women?

Oops...I forgot....

In the age of the femo-Nazis, people don't "make love" anymore...now they "have sex"....

So how about:

"All is fair in sex and war"!

It seems to be turning into a full blown fad, and frankly, they could find down the road that such a climate affects their employment possibilities.

I mean, if I were hiring in the current climate, I would be tres-reluctant to hire women for any top positions, particularly those working closely with myself.

Just a thought, ladies.

Yeah, but what if these women have passed lie detector tests backing the honesty of their accusations?

It was so funny, I forgot to laugh. You are dumb. You so dumb you climbed over a glass wall to see what was behind it.

Just a thought, ladies.

It was so funny, I forgot to laugh. You are dumb. You so dumb you climbed over a glass wall to see what was behind it.
Where do you get these corny jokes? :21:

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.

Yeah. I agree. Waiting three decades to spin a story is pretty bad.

She passed a polygraph...and first relayed the account in 2012 to her therapist.

That takes a lot of polish off the 'spin a story' narrative.

Sorry but I’m not buying it.
-------------------------------------------- but Penny is correct , any incident should be reported immediately to the cops and then these weak adult women would be doing things properly .

Most rapes go unreported. Many out of shame or fear they won't be believed or attacked.

Even with Ford's account being from 2012 with therapist notes backing it, even with one of the people she cites as being in the room admitting to binge drinking, blackouts, holes in his memories, and trying to hookup with drunk girls, even with Ford passing a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent....

She's still attacked and not believed.

Where, oh-where, would women get the idea that they wouldn't be believed or attacked if they come forward?
-------------------------- lots of women can not be trusted but Penny is correct and her thoughts should be the only acceptable way to handle things . Sounds like you just want a guarantee that all women be believed Skylar . And lastly , Men should behave like Vice President Mike Pence and keep strange women far away . Its not worth it to be a victim of a lying especially if the victim is the hated White Male that suddenly remembers 36 years later Skylar .

Just a thought, ladies.
That's it, Billy, threaten us.
Are you a liar making false allegations?
If not then this thread has nothing to do with you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with us, since Billy is threatening women in general.
He didn't threaten anyone. He spoke what most executives may be thinking but dare not say aloud
Of course it's a threat. And you are chiming in with the same threat. Women better shut up about their mistreatment by their male bosses or they're not going to get good jobs anymore.
When women start representing more than a tiny fraction of the upper management in most firms, things are going to change big time and leave you old geezers gasping in the dust. Women KNOW the metoo movement is not bullshit. Someday, men are gonna figure out how to behave.
---------------------------------------------- hey , OldLady means it Gentlemen !!

Eye witness testimony certainly is.

Indeed. Who is her eyewitness?
But we have 65 women who disagree.

It doesn't if you're nice to 65 women. You still don't get a free pass on attempted forcible rape with *anyone*.
They have had the accusations since july. So if the democrats could've stopped his nomination. Before now, we would know nothing about this. I call bullshit.

Ford asked to remain confidential. Feinstein honored her request, didn't release her name publicly and instead turned over the letter to the FBI.

And passing a polygraph does add weight to her claims.
Lol, if it really bothered her then, the same way it does now. Oh never mind, you're a liberal. Totally clueless, i bet you miss the time when Clintons campaign manager. Was calling people like Ford, that's what you get when you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park. You have no creditbility. You voted a man like that twice in the white house and wanted to put his wife back in. If you really cared, you wouldn't support them.

`
If Christine Blasey Ford is willing to publicly come forth and tolerate the relentless and personal attacks against her by the far right, she has earned the right to tell her story,
`
------------------------------------------- 36 years later means weak women that shouldn't be taken seriously WP .

What ever happened to:

Um....attempted forcible rape isn't 'fair', Rich.

Attempted rape is and has always been a crime. It should be reported to the police immediately.
Why should it be reported immediately?

Like every other crime...to preserve evidence including peoples memories - and to prevent the perpetrator from committing the same crime against some else.

Waiting 40 years then declaring a crime has been committed is disingenuine.

"Oh officer..my house was broken into and all my property stolen...40 years ago"!

What ever happened to:

This thing that supposedly happened between Ford and Kavanaugh being the "war," right? It sure had nothing to do with love.

Just a thought, ladies.

I wonder what will happen when women cry wolf too many times...

What ever happened to:

Oops...I forgot....

In the age of the femo-Nazis, people don't "make love" anymore...now they "have sex"....

So how about:

"All is fair in sex and war"!
She'd never met him before, except to see him around and know who he was. She never saw him again. It had nothing to do with dating, even.

Just a thought, ladies.
Why do you call them women? That is sooooooo offensive!

I do believe from now on women should report any abuse right away to the police and go to a hospital and or if at work report it right away, but it can mean being fired, but get an attorney and sue.

Yeah. I agree. Waiting three decades to spin a story is pretty bad.

In those days women didn't say anything esp to ones parents. They kept it hush hush.

`
If Christine Blasey Ford is willing to publicly come forth and tolerate the relentless and personal attacks against her by the far right, she has earned the right to tell her story,
`

Were you saying this about Bill Clintons accusers? I seem to recall Hillary personally attacking them and calling them liars.

Just a thought, ladies.
Men should really think twice about sexually assaulting women. Why don't we see that being said instead?

Well men should not even think about it as far as I'm concerned.

Forum List

Back