Women's Suffrage -- an immoral movement and an immoral party

Dorkazoid_Jones

Jan 21, 2009
I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibiliites. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens. What is embarassing about the movement, is that at the very time men were dying in WWI by the thousands, the supposed equality movement claimed victory with women's right to vote. We see echoes of the suffrage's virulent anti-man rhetoric for the past 100 years.

During the Vietnam War, AGAIN a period of extreme male burdens, people like Betty Friedan were talking about how women needed equality. Really? So you have a family where the 21 year old brother goes to Nam and comes back in a box, and his 20 year old sister is screaming about how men have all the power. Apparently the unintended irony of her statement never dawns on her feminist tainted brain.

Then after the war, feminists were screaming about how there should have been a Vietnam Memorial for women. 50,000 plus men died in Vietnam and 8 women. So rather than admit the massive sexism against men thru these casualty numbers, feminists focused on the victimhood of 8 women and supporting women...

In short, feminism , the offspring of suffrage, continues to exaggerate women's burdens and understate men's. Phony statistics like the glass ceiling and rape statistics continue to demonize men to this day. The kicker is the movement does this all the while, claiming self righteously to be about equality. The Democratic Party has embraced this ever expanding inequality against men and then pretended they were the champion of the average person. That is why whoever the liberal was on one of these threads who touted the suffrage movement as some great liberal victory, may want to think again. Or simply chalk it up to the sacrifices being a bunch of dead males and specifically dead white males so who cares...

Last edited:
Funny how so many liberals here are always shrieking about sexism/racism/xenophobe yadayada. Then when someone points out that liberals are the source of bigotry -- in this case sexism -- suddenly there's a deafening silence...

As a man I feel that I am being completely discriminated against by society. I know several men that have been raped by members of the protected "women" class. I for one am sick and tired of the egregious witchhunting campaign that women have been forcing on men throughout history.

Oh here's a thread that oughta be real popular... :rofl:

I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. ...

Don't worry, you won't get any.

Just think about one question.....
.... Where did you come from?

I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibiliites. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens. What is embarassing about the movement, is that at the very time men were dying in WWI by the thousands, the supposed equality movement claimed victory with women's right to vote. We see echoes of the suffrage's virulent anti-man rhetoric for the past 100 years.

During the Vietnam War, AGAIN a period of extreme male burdens, people like Betty Friedan were talking about how women needed equality. Really? So you have a family where the 21 year old brother goes to Nam and comes back in a box, and his 20 year old sister is screaming about how men have all the power. Apparently the unintended irony of her statement never dawns on her feminist tainted brain.

Then after the war, feminists were screaming about how there should have been a Vietnam Memorial for women. 50,000 plus men died in Vietnam and 8 women. So rather than admit the massive sexism against men thru these casualty numbers, feminists focused on the victimhood of 8 women and supporting women...

In short, feminism , the offspring of suffrage, continues to exaggerate women's burdens and understate men's. Phony statistics like the glass ceiling and rape statistics continue to demonize men to this day. The kicker is the movement does this all the while, claiming self righteously to be about equality. The Democratic Party has embraced this ever expanding inequality against men and then pretended they were the champion of the average person. That is why whoever the liberal was on one of these threads who touted the suffrage movement as some great liberal victory, may want to think again. Or simply chalk it up to the sacrifices being a bunch of dead males and specifically dead white males so who cares...

Well, thanks for sharing your stupidity and ignorance.

The upside is, this kind of misogynistic attitude will ensure that he'll never get a chance to breed. He's kind of his own Darwin Award.

As a man I feel that I am being completely discriminated against by society. I know several men that have been raped by members of the protected "women" class. I for one am sick and tired of the egregious witchhunting campaign that women have been forcing on men throughout history.

Don't you have some catastrophic situation of women's oppression to cringe over like women not having good role models in cartoons or something?? Funny how the party that manufactures all kinds of phony victimhood is the first one to dismiss any real victimhood like, well for instance, millions of men dying while the supposedly oppressed women get to stay home... Nice rationalization my friend.. Must suck to live in a phony PC liberal world where you can't admit that your favored groups have ever gone over the line and created their own bigotry.

By the way, love the way you bring in the rape reference as some sort of trump card. Guess what, here's the thing that's really annoying: you act as if every other guy is hiding in the bushes ready to rape someone. Rape is a relatively rare crime compared to most violent crime and the fact that you bring it up just shows more evidence that you have totally bought into this wild eyed feminist victimhood that portrays every man as a potential rapist and every woman as a potential victim. Are you really that stupid to have bought into these kind of phony stastistics?? Never mind, I know it's the thought that counts with you liberals -- not reality...

Last edited:

I'm surprised you even had time to answer what with you being a man and all the time you have to devote to oppressing women according to Dems. Didn't you get the memo from patriarchy HQ about the war on women??
Hey, without women who would the GOP blame all their failures on???

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibilities. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens.

So, what happens when women ask to be allowed to serve in combat positions? I guess that will come when men agree to start having babies. That would seem to be a responsibility that men haven't shouldered, despite being allowed to vote!

The upside is, this kind of misogynistic attitude will ensure that he'll never get a chance to breed. He's kind of his own Darwin Award.

So if I'm for equality for men, then I'm a misognyist?? OH MY GAWD NOT A MISOGYNIST?!! EVERYBODY HEAD FOR THE HILLS -- A MISOGYNIST??!!!!

You Dems are hilarious. What do you do -- rotate demonizations like a juke box??? Let me guess next time I'll be a RACIST and then a HOMOPHOBE and after that what comes next -- XENOPHOBE??

Are Dems ever able to admit -- even to themselves -- how bizarre their politics have gotten when someone points out basic demonstrable inequalities and the victim lovers suddenly scatter like cockroaches and can't even address the question??

Of course if I was a transvestite nun from Mars having trouble with MULTIPLE ORGASMS then we'd have to have a fast-tracked-we-can't-let-this-stand commission to look into this HURRICANE OF HORROR!!!!

Why are Dems normalophobes, that's really the question. A normal balance of responsibilities between the sexes is beyond the comprehension of Dems.

If you're the average person and you get mugged, Dems will figure out how it's the oppressive society that has DESTROYED the muggers life, meanwhile the mugged person is still lying in the parking lot getting a ticket because they were not mobil enough to take their car for it's yearly emissions test and are GREENPHOBIC...

Last edited:
I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibilities. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens.

So, what happens when women ask to be allowed to serve in combat positions? I guess that will come when men agree to start having babies. That would seem to be a responsibility that men haven't shouldered, despite being allowed to vote!

Feminist tainted women have protested by the millions for abortion rights. And that's fine. I'm prochoice myself. HOWEVER, that is for something that favors women. When it comes to something that doesn't favor women, like SHARING equal responsibilities with men, then there aren't continual protests with millions of women. There may have been some token protest here or there, but I think you get the point.

If feminism was EVER about equality then feminist tainted women would have protesting for all the RESPONSIBLITIES of men and not just the rights.

As far as having babies, how in the world can you compare the sacrifice on the battlefield to having a baby?? One involves doing something in your direct biological self interest, and one is at the opposite end of the spectrum in that your selflessly putting your life on the line for people you may have never met like in Afghanistan.

Sadly, this is the perfect example of the feminist mind. Minimize male burdens like dying on the battlefield by comparing them to something a woman wants to do anyway. Do you see, I even hate to use the word, how SEXIST your mindset is when it comes to male and female burdens?? I don't think you sounded angry at me or men in particular, but when exaggerate female burdens and minimize male burdens you're well on your way to demonizing a whole group the way the Nazis did.

Last edited:

I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. ...

Won't get any what -- logic from you?? Yeah, wow that is shocking. I usually get VERY logical answers from libs...

Women's suffrage was directly related to rampant alcoholism among men in the 19th century, and led to prohibition.

Feminists were in more of a war against mothers, whom they envied, than against men, whom they tried to emulate.

Last edited:

TRANSLATION: You can't argue facts so you try to change the subject...

You actually don't know where you came from??
Hint: the "subject" is women...... ring a bell?
Holy shit... :cuckoo:

So if I'm for equality for men, then I'm a misognyist?? OH MY GAWD NOT A MISOGYNIST?!! EVERYBODY HEAD FOR THE HILLS -- A MISOGYNIST??!!!!

You Dems are hilarious. What do you do -- rotate demonizations like a juke box??? Let me guess next time I'll be a RACIST and then a HOMOPHOBE and after that what comes next -- XENOPHOBE??

Are Dems ever able to admit -- even to themselves -- how bizarre their politics have gotten when someone points out basic demonstrable inequalities and the victim lovers suddenly scatter like cockroaches and can't even address the question??

Of course if I was a transvestite nun from Mars having trouble with MULTIPLE ORGASMS then we'd have to have a fast-tracked-we-can't-let-this-stand commission to look into this HURRICANE OF HORROR!!!!

Why are Dems normalophobes, that's really the question. A normal balance of responsibilities between the sexes is beyond the comprehension of Dems.

If you're the average person and you get mugged, Dems will figure out how it's the oppressive society that has DESTROYED the muggers life, meanwhile the mugged person is still lying in the parking lot getting a ticket because they were not mobil enough to take their car for it's yearly emissions test and are GREENPHOBIC...

I'm not a "Dem". But going by your own handle, you are a "dork".
Doesn't surprise me after that train wreck of an OP that you would spew off to fantasyland though.

Feminist tainted women have protested by the millions for abortion rights. And that's fine. I'm prochoice myself. HOWEVER, that is for something that favors women. When it comes to something that doesn't favor women, like SHARING equal responsibilities with men, then there aren't continual protests with millions of women. There may have been some token protest here or there, but I think you get the point.

If feminism was EVER about equality then feminist tainted women would have protesting for all the RESPONSIBLITIES of men and not just the rights.

As far as having babies, how in the world can you compare the sacrifice on the battlefield to having a baby?? One involves doing something in your direct biological self interest, and one is at the opposite end of the spectrum in that your selflessly putting your life on the line for people you may have never met like in Afghanistan.

Sadly, this is the perfect example of the feminist mind. Minimize male burdens like dying on the battlefield by comparing them to something a woman wants to do anyway. Do you see, I even hate to use the word, how SEXIST your mindset is when it comes to male and female burdens?? I don't think you sounded angry at me or men in particular, but when exaggerate female burdens and minimize male burdens you're well on your way to demonizing a whole group the way the Nazis did.

Godwin meets Limblob. Unreal.
Safe travels back to your home planet. Knuckledraggistan wasn't it?

:bye1:

Women's suffrage was directly related to rampant alcoholism among men in the 19th century, and led to prohibition.

Feminists were in more of a war against mothers, whom they envied, than against men, whom they tried to emulate.

Interesting point about the war AMONG women about what constituted a fulfilling life. Sadly though, the movement has degenerated into a propaganda machine making up terrible lies about men to try and sustain the movement.

Christina Hoff Sommers in her book, "Who Stole Feminism" summarizes the poisonus, bigotted atmosphere feminists have created toward men:

"Gender feminist idealogy holds that physical menace toward women is the norm (by men of course). Patriarchy requires violence or the subliminal threat of violence to maintain itself."

Given this subhuman characterization of men, it begs the question why would any man support such a horrifying movement? The answer of course is that feminists have taken advantage of men's instinct to be protective of women and so when reports of violence to women surface, men don't question the reports as closely as they normally would for most things. Given that the femnists are embedded in the liberal idealogy, it makes me wonder why any man would vote for a liberal. My guess is most men don't pay that much attention to this ongoing demonization because men are socialized to keep their head down and plow thru any difficulty. Thus it's not surprising that when I deigned to bring up men as possible victims of gender discrimination is it any wonder someone oh so predictably tried to mock me because men are supposed to "suck it up" or "be a man" or whatever -- which is its own form of sexism... Ironic too in that, men have been criticized for not opening up or showing their emotions but then when they do, they're not allowed to complain. No wonder most men don't vote for liberals who allow feminists to continue their absurd claims.

Hate to say it, but I think men who lack self esteem are most likely to vote for liberals to try and get approval of women and other PC people rather than do what is fair and just...

Last edited:

TRANSLATION: You can't argue facts so you try to change the subject...

You actually don't know where you came from??
Hint: the "subject" is women...... ring a bell?
Holy shit... :cuckoo:

What does your basic grasp of biology have to do with the hypocrisy of the feminist movement which decries sexism at every turn all the while creating more sexist stereotypes (of men) than any movement in history??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back