Women's Suffrage -- an immoral movement and an immoral party

Ah, I believe when the head of those three countries were women I think women had something to do with it. But let's step back for a second about this precious notion that women are somehow stampeding over each other to accept the Nobel Peace Prize. Have you EVER worked in an office setting?? Was it remotely possible you observed that most of the women in the office came close to WWIII daily with each other and the femnist tainted one's were looking for a patriardchal conspiracy in the bin of pens because of the preponderence of phallocentric objects PROVED that men control everything??? These are the paragons of restraint and logic who would have kept us out of war???

And those nasty girls keep taking all the men you want, huh? Darn it all! :rolleyes:

Good point. Female leaders sent men off to die and the female leaders popularity went up. Imagine if Obama sent 50,000 women to their death as combat troops while men stayed home. I can just see Hillary having a feminist hissy fit over it. Of course if the situation is reversed with all men in combat, then we don't hear a peep out of Hillary. That's because she's a typical feminist who can only see female victims...

You know, you don't have to hate women just because you really, really love men. That won't help you resolve your inner conflict.

And those nasty girls keep taking all the men you want, huh? Darn it all! :rolleyes:

Good point. Female leaders sent men off to die and the female leaders popularity went up. Imagine if Obama sent 50,000 women to their death as combat troops while men stayed home. I can just see Hillary having a feminist hissy fit over it. Of course if the situation is reversed with all men in combat, then we don't hear a peep out of Hillary. That's because she's a typical feminist who can only see female victims...

You know, you don't have to hate women just because you really, really love men. That won't help you resolve your inner conflict.

Penis Envy?

Ah, I believe when the head of those three countries were women I think women had something to do with it. But let's step back for a second about this precious notion that women are somehow stampeding over each other to accept the Nobel Peace Prize. Have you EVER worked in an office setting?? Was it remotely possible you observed that most of the women in the office came close to WWIII daily with each other and the femnist tainted one's were looking for a patriardchal conspiracy in the bin of pens because of the preponderence of phallocentric objects PROVED that men control everything??? These are the paragons of restraint and logic who would have kept us out of war???

You're actually going to run away from my challenge by invoking what an office sounds like?

I mean, I figured you're the kind of misogynistic coward who would run away, but --- an office setting? Really? :lmao:

Still shootin' blanks, Dork. Nothin' but blanks.

What challenge?? You acted like women couldn't start a war. Several female leaders did ...

Really? Who??

"What challenge?" You wanna see it again, since you edited it away? Was it too inconvenient? Here ya go, doltbag:

-- as a male burden that women haven't created.

Duh...

Oh so you're going with the time worn, "Men cause wars not women." Really? Really? Ever hear of the most famous female leaders Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meier, and Indira Ghandi. What do they have in common?? War.

-- and who started those wars, Dork?

:cuckoo:

While you're looking that up, why don't you list all the wars started by Isabel Perón, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Elisabeth Domitien, Maria de Lourdes Pintasilgo, Vigdís Finnbogadóttir, Mary Eugenia Charles, Gro Harlem Brundtland, Agatha Barbara, Milka Planinc, Elisabth Kopp, Corazón Aquino, Kazimira Prunskienė, Khaleda Zia, Violeta Chamorro, Edith Cresson, Mary Robinson, Hanna Suchocka, Ruth Dreifuss, Kim Campbell, Tansu Çiller, Chandrika Kumaratunga, Sheikh Hasina Wajed, Mary McAleese, Janet Jagan, Jenny Shipley, Ruth Metzler-Arnold, Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga, Mireya Moscoso, Helen Clark, Tarja Halonen, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Megawati Sukarnoputri, Mame Madior Boye, Micheline Calmy-Rey, Luísa Dias Diogo, Yuliya Tymoshenko, Angela Merkel, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Michelle Bachelet, Portia Simpson-Miller, Doris Leuthard, Pratibha Patil, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf, Zinaida Greceanii, Michèle Pierre-Louis, Jóhanna Sigurdardóttir, Dalia Grybauskaitė, Jadranka Kosor, Roza Otunbayeva, Laura Chinchilla, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, Mari Kiviniem, Julia Gillard, Iveta Radicová, Simonetta Sommaruga, Dilma Rousseff, Atifete Jahjaga, Yingluck Shinawatra, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Joyce Banda or Park Geun-hye when they were running/are running Argentina, Sri Lanka, the Central African Republic, Portugal, Iceland, Dominica, Norway, Malta, Yugoslavia, Switzerland, the Philippines, Lithuania, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, France, Ireland, Poland, Canada, Turkey, Guyana, New Zealand, Latvia, Panama, Finland, Indonesia, Mozambique, Ukraine, Germany, Senegal, Liberia, Chile, Jamaica, India, Moldova, Haiti, Croatia, Kyrgyzstan, Costa Rica, Australia, Slovakia, Trinidad-Tobago, Brazil, Kosovo, Thailand, Denmark, Malawi and South Korea?

Why don't you name us even one?

I gave you two days, and you came up with zero. But I had already given you the answer anyway.

Dumbass woman-fearing waste of human protoplasm.

Last edited:
I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibilities. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens.

So, what happens when women ask to be allowed to serve in combat positions? I guess that will come when men agree to start having babies. That would seem to be a responsibility that men haven't shouldered, despite being allowed to vote!

Women have served and died in every war since this nation's founding. Some even fought as men. The OP doesn't deserve to be called a douchebag because that would be getting him too close to a vagina.

Penis Envy?

Venus Envy.

If it wasn't for the immoral movement and immoral party, I wouldn't be in the Computer Room watching basketball on a small screen TV while my wife watches Clint Eastwood sell out his fellow men in "Bridges of Madison County" on the Big Screen! Clint, for years I've wondered, how in the hell could you do that to the rest of us guys? :puke3::up_yours:

The victim card IS an irritating refrain, regardless who is playing it.

There's the phony victim card which feminists play all the time like bleating on and on about unfairness in the military and then there's the denial that anyone but your group can ever have been treated unequally. Feminists manage to both be victims and violently dismiss men could be treated unequally to women's advantage. It doesn't compute in the feminist tainted brain...

Forum List

Back