Women's Suffrage -- an immoral movement and an immoral party

Major cause of USA problems

Women and weak men who can not control there women
Or:
Women and week men who can not control their women, or
Wimmen and weak men who can not control their women, or
Women and weak men who cannot Kontrol their women, or ...

(resisting the urge to say "weak men who cannot control their spelling...)

Actually a major cause of problems, here, there and everywhere, is weak men who can't deal with strong women. Or with women in general.

But it looks like you already know this.

I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibiliites. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens. What is embarassing about the movement, is that at the very time men were dying in WWI by the thousands, the supposed equality movement claimed victory with women's right to vote. We see echoes of the suffrage's virulent anti-man rhetoric for the past 100 years.

During the Vietnam War, AGAIN a period of extreme male burdens, people like Betty Friedan were talking about how women needed equality. Really? So you have a family where the 21 year old brother goes to Nam and comes back in a box, and his 20 year old sister is screaming about how men have all the power. Apparently the unintended irony of her statement never dawns on her feminist tainted brain.

Then after the war, feminists were screaming about how there should have been a Vietnam Memorial for women. 50,000 plus men died in Vietnam and 8 women. So rather than admit the massive sexism against men thru these casualty numbers, feminists focused on the victimhood of 8 women and supporting women...

In short, feminism , the offspring of suffrage, continues to exaggerate women's burdens and understate men's. Phony statistics like the glass ceiling and rape statistics continue to demonize men to this day. The kicker is the movement does this all the while, claiming self righteously to be about equality. The Democratic Party has embraced this ever expanding inequality against men and then pretended they were the champion of the average person. That is why whoever the liberal was on one of these threads who touted the suffrage movement as some great liberal victory, may want to think again. Or simply chalk it up to the sacrifices being a bunch of dead males and specifically dead white males so who cares...

I don't think the right to vote should be based on whether or not females go into combat. Nowadays there are thousands of women who serve in the military, many in forward positions where they could get killed. In fact, several women in the military died or were wounded in Iraq. Also, most men in the U.S. don't join the military and an even smaller percentage of those men actually go into battle. Even in the Civil War, a large segment of the male population did not fight in battles.

"Baited" breath :rofl: - I shudder to think what it's "baited" with...

Dork's whole hangup seems to be with gender roles in combat (which is a male thing anyway). Brings to mind this old saw:

"Why do men go to war?"
" - Because the women are watching."​

No that's not my hangup. It's fascinating that none of you can admit that feminism spends immense amount of time looking for any tiny theoretical disadvantage women have, but blithely ignore men dying by the millions as a male burden that women haven't faced. This is why the Democratic party doesn't have a whole lot of men voting for it, because it contains a bunch of wacko feminists who do what you do. Basically act massively stupid or willfully blind. Not sure which it is...

-- as a male burden that women haven't created.

Duh...

Oh so you're going with the time worn, "Men cause wars not women." Really? Really? Ever hear of the most famous female leaders Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meier, and Indira Ghandi. What do they have in common?? War.

(resisting the urge to say "weak men who cannot control their spelling...)

Actually a major cause of problems, here, there and everywhere, is weak men who can't deal with strong women. Or with women in general.

But it looks like you already know this.

Love the whole false narrative about STRONG WOMEN. I think a lot of men would love to have strong women. Instead, feminist tainted women appear to be overly sensitive to the slightest thing. Strong women are devastated because of unrealistic female body shapes? Strong women are horrified that women supposedly pay more for dry cleaning costs? Strong women are suicidal because a guy in the office two cubicles down tells a joke about a blow job or forgets to cover his mouth when he sneezes? Human nature is naturally strong for us all to survive, but feminists have taught women to be chronically offended and upset about trivial crap that is embarrassing so spare us the lamo line about strong women -- unless you're talking about antifeminist women who can stand on their two feet without all kinds of special treatment...

I noticed somebody claimed liberals were behind women's suffrage. I wouldn't claim credit for this movement. It basically amounted to women getting the rights of men without the responsibiliites. Specifically, women got the right to vote without the responsibility to serve in combat or even be drafted which continued to be male only burdens. What is embarassing about the movement, is that at the very time men were dying in WWI by the thousands, the supposed equality movement claimed victory with women's right to vote. We see echoes of the suffrage's virulent anti-man rhetoric for the past 100 years.

During the Vietnam War, AGAIN a period of extreme male burdens, people like Betty Friedan were talking about how women needed equality. Really? So you have a family where the 21 year old brother goes to Nam and comes back in a box, and his 20 year old sister is screaming about how men have all the power. Apparently the unintended irony of her statement never dawns on her feminist tainted brain.

Then after the war, feminists were screaming about how there should have been a Vietnam Memorial for women. 50,000 plus men died in Vietnam and 8 women. So rather than admit the massive sexism against men thru these casualty numbers, feminists focused on the victimhood of 8 women and supporting women...

In short, feminism , the offspring of suffrage, continues to exaggerate women's burdens and understate men's. Phony statistics like the glass ceiling and rape statistics continue to demonize men to this day. The kicker is the movement does this all the while, claiming self righteously to be about equality. The Democratic Party has embraced this ever expanding inequality against men and then pretended they were the champion of the average person. That is why whoever the liberal was on one of these threads who touted the suffrage movement as some great liberal victory, may want to think again. Or simply chalk it up to the sacrifices being a bunch of dead males and specifically dead white males so who cares...

I don't think the right to vote should be based on whether or not females go into combat. Nowadays there are thousands of women who serve in the military, many in forward positions where they could get killed. In fact, several women in the military died or were wounded in Iraq. Also, most men in the U.S. don't join the military and an even smaller percentage of those men actually go into battle. Even in the Civil War, a large segment of the male population did not fight in battles.

Frankly I don't totally disagree with you. My point in bringing up the fact that only men serve in combat and only men are drafted is to point out how ludicrous feminist's claims are about women being second class citizens. Women have never been second class citizens in this country even if they didn't have all the rights because they didn't have the responsibilities either. There's nothing antiwoman in what I'm saying, but there is plenty anti gender feminist in what I'm saying...

(My bold)

No, enfranchisement of women was a political move. It was meant to move the country on temperance, foreign policy (put brakes on warfare), clean up politics, put more attention on family issues. Although women played up their physical endurance - marches, bicycle races, etc. - the issue wasn't combat arms.

More pragmatically, the franchise for women was viewed as favoring the liberal agenda - education, breaking up trusts & holding companies, FDA, sewage, water, public health issues.[/QUOT

Doesn't matter if it's a political, religious, gay rights inspired movement or whatever. Suffrage as said by many feminists, was a move TOWARD EQUALITY. But clearly it wasn't or women would have picked up male responsibilities to go with male rights... The fact that 100 years later or so women still aren't expected to do the difficult things in the male role makes it fairly clear that it's NOT an equality movement. And it case you all haven't grasped the implications of this situation, if a movement is really about inequality then it has simply made things less just, less rational and less moral.

(My bold)

No, it was a move towards political participation, towards civic equality for women before the electoral urns. This was the cutting edge on land ownership, political candidacy, aspiration to the professions, higher education. I don't know that it was ever intended that men & women would be interchangeable, when clearly they are not.

Just in the most basic function, a man still cannot, despite surgical & biochemical advances, conceive & carry a fetus to term. Should women then be valued above men? In this particular field of endeavor - childbearing - Yes, of course. & yet - although science tells us that women could reproduce without men, evolution would slow to a crawl without the participation of men.

Better, I think, to praise our distinctive gifts, & give of the best of ourselves to each other. I think direct equivalency of the sexes is an interesting goal, but more in the way of perhaps a normative goal, something to aspire to. The actual accomplishment will have to wait for tremendous advances in bioengineering - & I'm not sure then even then, it would be such a good idea. Some random processes merely appear to be random - there may be a deep patterning there, overlaid by apparent chaos.

YOU: Better, I think, to praise our distinctive gifts, & give of the best of ourselves to each other. I think direct equivalency of the sexes is an interesting goal, but more in the way of perhaps a normative goal, something to aspire to.

ME: Yes that is well said. Too many people take me literally. I'm not sure I want women in combat, but showing the advantages of the female role shows that feminism always concentrates on the disadvantages of women and never the advantages. The darker side of men and the lighter side of women. How God could be a she, but never the devil could be a she... Feminism, sadly has become a sort of mainstream hate movement against half the population with a bunch of fake statistics to demonize men. It's really ashame because heading toward equality is always a good goal, even if not quite attainable...

No that's not my hangup. It's fascinating that none of you can admit that feminism spends immense amount of time looking for any tiny theoretical disadvantage women have, but blithely ignore men dying by the millions as a male burden that women haven't faced. This is why the Democratic party doesn't have a whole lot of men voting for it, because it contains a bunch of wacko feminists who do what you do. Basically act massively stupid or willfully blind. Not sure which it is...

Duh...

Oh so you're going with the time worn, "Men cause wars not women." Really? Really? Ever hear of the most famous female leaders Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meier, and Indira Ghandi. What do they have in common?? War.

-- and who started those wars, Dork?

:cuckoo:

While you're looking that up, why don't you list all the wars started by Isabel Perón, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Elisabeth Domitien, Maria de Lourdes Pintasilgo, Vigdís Finnbogadóttir, Mary Eugenia Charles, Gro Harlem Brundtland, Agatha Barbara, Milka Planinc, Elisabth Kopp, Corazón Aquino, Kazimira Prunskienė, Khaleda Zia, Violeta Chamorro, Edith Cresson, Mary Robinson, Hanna Suchocka, Ruth Dreifuss, Kim Campbell, Tansu Çiller, Chandrika Kumaratunga, Sheikh Hasina Wajed, Mary McAleese, Janet Jagan, Jenny Shipley, Ruth Metzler-Arnold, Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga, Mireya Moscoso, Helen Clark, Tarja Halonen, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Megawati Sukarnoputri, Mame Madior Boye, Micheline Calmy-Rey, Luísa Dias Diogo, Yuliya Tymoshenko, Angela Merkel, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Michelle Bachelet, Portia Simpson-Miller, Doris Leuthard, Pratibha Patil, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf, Zinaida Greceanii, Michèle Pierre-Louis, Jóhanna Sigurdardóttir, Dalia Grybauskaitė, Jadranka Kosor, Roza Otunbayeva, Laura Chinchilla, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, Mari Kiviniem, Julia Gillard, Iveta Radicová, Simonetta Sommaruga, Dilma Rousseff, Atifete Jahjaga, Yingluck Shinawatra, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Joyce Banda or Park Geun-hye when they were running/are running Argentina, Sri Lanka, the Central African Republic, Portugal, Iceland, Dominica, Norway, Malta, Yugoslavia, Switzerland, the Philippines, Lithuania, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, France, Ireland, Poland, Canada, Turkey, Guyana, New Zealand, Latvia, Panama, Finland, Indonesia, Mozambique, Ukraine, Germany, Senegal, Liberia, Chile, Jamaica, India, Moldova, Haiti, Croatia, Kyrgyzstan, Costa Rica, Australia, Slovakia, Trinidad-Tobago, Brazil, Kosovo, Thailand, Denmark, Malawi and South Korea?

Why don't you name us even one?

Oh that's right... there aren't any. Though there are several cleaning up the country after a previous war, presiding over peace and/or winning Nobel peace prizes.

(^^ I tell ya we're missing out folks...)

Last edited:
As we move forward in history you will find those who will reap the reward of those who made things possible.
The white male made it possible for the white female and all the minorities both male and female
to live a better life. The problems started when the foolish white male made so much possible for others that minorities and women now believe they are intitled to all the hundreds of years of hard times and work the white male preformed .

Even today the Massia needed the white male vote to get elected and the women and minorities take the credit. So I submit the stupid white male made his own bed and will have to lay in it untill he realizes his labors caused his own demise. But he is also the group that will be asked to save society from it self AGAIN.

A white male

Here is what happened. Women took advantage of men's inclination to offer protection. Men didn't really question the inequality of the movement because they thought they were somehow protecting women more. Now many women quickly say they are NOT feminists because they see how one sided the movement really is...

Somehow I can't imagine the likes of you being inclined or able to offer protection to anyone for any reason.

As we move forward in history you will find those who will reap the reward of those who made things possible.
The white male made it possible for the white female and all the minorities both male and female
to live a better life. The problems started when the foolish white male made so much possible for others that minorities and women now believe they are intitled to all the hundreds of years of hard times and work the white male preformed .

Even today the Massia needed the white male vote to get elected and the women and minorities take the credit. So I submit the stupid white male made his own bed and will have to lay in it untill he realizes his labors caused his own demise. But he is also the group that will be asked to save society from it self AGAIN.

A white male

What in the fuck is a "massia"?

Duh...

While you're looking that up, why don't you list all the wars started by Isabel Perón, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Elisabeth Domitien, Maria de Lourdes Pintasilgo, Vigdís Finnbogadóttir, Mary Eugenia Charles, Gro Harlem Brundtland, Agatha Barbara, Milka Planinc, Elisabth Kopp, Corazón Aquino, Kazimira Prunskienė, Khaleda Zia, Violeta Chamorro, Edith Cresson, Mary Robinson, Hanna Suchocka, Ruth Dreifuss, Kim Campbell, Tansu Çiller, Chandrika Kumaratunga, Sheikh Hasina Wajed, Mary McAleese, Janet Jagan, Jenny Shipley, Ruth Metzler-Arnold, Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga, Mireya Moscoso, Helen Clark, Tarja Halonen, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Megawati Sukarnoputri, Mame Madior Boye, Micheline Calmy-Rey, Luísa Dias Diogo, Yuliya Tymoshenko, Angela Merkel, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Michelle Bachelet, Portia Simpson-Miller, Doris Leuthard, Pratibha Patil, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf, Zinaida Greceanii, Michèle Pierre-Louis, Jóhanna Sigurdardóttir, Dalia Grybauskaitė, Jadranka Kosor, Roza Otunbayeva, Laura Chinchilla, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, Mari Kiviniem, Julia Gillard, Iveta Radicová, Simonetta Sommaruga, Dilma Rousseff, Atifete Jahjaga, Yingluck Shinawatra, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Joyce Banda or Park Geun-hye when they were running/are running Argentina, Sri Lanka, the Central African Republic, Portugal, Iceland, Dominica, Norway, Malta, Yugoslavia, Switzerland, the Philippines, Lithuania, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, France, Ireland, Poland, Canada, Turkey, Guyana, New Zealand, Latvia, Panama, Finland, Indonesia, Mozambique, Ukraine, Germany, Senegal, Liberia, Chile, Jamaica, India, Moldova, Haiti, Croatia, Kyrgyzstan, Costa Rica, Australia, Slovakia, Trinidad-Tobago, Brazil, Kosovo, Thailand, Denmark, Malawi and South Korea?

Oh that's right... there aren't any. Though there are several cleaning up the country after a previous war, presiding over peace and/or winning Nobel peace prizes.

Ah, I believe when the head of those three countries were women I think women had something to do with it. But let's step back for a second about this precious notion that women are somehow stampeding over each other to accept the Nobel Peace Prize. Have you EVER worked in an office setting?? Was it remotely possible you observed that most of the women in the office came close to WWIII daily with each other and the femnist tainted one's were looking for a patriardchal conspiracy in the bin of pens because of the preponderence of phallocentric objects PROVED that men control everything??? These are the paragons of restraint and logic who would have kept us out of war???

So far the left leaning liberal media has managed to camouflage the democrat party's racism and sexism because the liberal media is a propaganda arm of the democrat party. The truth might be a little hard to find these days but it is out there if you care to look for it.

Ah, I believe when the head of those three countries were women I think women had something to do with it. But let's step back for a second about this precious notion that women are somehow stampeding over each other to accept the Nobel Peace Prize. Have you EVER worked in an office setting?? Was it remotely possible you observed that most of the women in the office came close to WWIII daily with each other and the femnist tainted one's were looking for a patriardchal conspiracy in the bin of pens because of the preponderence of phallocentric objects PROVED that men control everything??? These are the paragons of restraint and logic who would have kept us out of war???

You're actually going to run away from my challenge by invoking what an office sounds like?

I mean, I figured you're the kind of misogynistic coward who would run away, but --- an office setting? Really? :lmao:

Still shootin' blanks, Dork. Nothin' but blanks.

Last edited:
So far the left leaning liberal media has managed to camouflage the democrat party's racism and sexism because the liberal media is a propaganda arm of the democrat party. The truth might be a little hard to find these days but it is out there if you care to look for it.

Say, I think I found that liberal media sexism!

107450_600.jpg

Say, I think I found the racism too!
Ted-Nugent-considers-secession-1024x315.jpg

Boy, you were right, "seek and you shall find". Google search took 0.000000001 seconds.

And those nasty girls keep taking all the men you want, huh? Darn it all! :rolleyes:

A white male

What in the fuck is a "massia"?

Yo MAMA

You're actually going to run away from my challenge by invoking what an office sounds like?

I mean, I figured you're the kind of misogynistic coward who would run away, but --- an office setting? Really? :lmao:

Still shootin' blanks, Dork. Nothin' but blanks.

What challenge?? You acted like women couldn't start a war. Several female leaders did -- which is fine -- but also basic observations show that men are no different than women as far as disagreements and as many women have told me, they'd rather have a male boss. I'm not sure I can generalize about that, but I can say there's not some remarkable difference between men and women and getting into war. The only thing remarkable here, is that ostriches like you stick your head in the sand and live in a pretend world where if the PC Nazis tell you women have been oppressed because of the shape of Barbie Dolls, GOD DAM IT YOU AGREE!! What an unthinking dolt...

And those nasty girls keep taking all the men you want, huh? Darn it all! :rolleyes:

Good point. Female leaders sent men off to die and the female leaders popularity went up. Imagine if Obama sent 50,000 women to their death as combat troops while men stayed home. I can just see Hillary having a feminist hissy fit over it. Of course if the situation is reversed with all men in combat, then we don't hear a peep out of Hillary. That's because she's a typical feminist who can only see female victims...

Good point. Female leaders sent men off to die and the female leaders popularity went up. Imagine if Obama sent 50,000 women to their death as combat troops while men stayed home. I can just see Hillary having a feminist hissy fit over it. Of course if the situation is reversed with all men in combat, then we don't hear a peep out of Hillary. That's because she's a typical feminist who can only see female victims...

The victim card IS an irritating refrain, regardless who is playing it.

Forum List

Back