Wonder If the Dems Still Want to Impeach Kavanaugh for Sexual Assualt

Me, I think he's safe till at least after the election. If Biden wins (unlikely), Kavanaugh is untouchable.
Why should they? What did you read Kavanaugh has done now. Overall, I thought he was doing a decent job. The court may lean a little more toward government control than I like, but not enough to keep me upset.

Me, I think he's safe till at least after the election. If Biden wins (unlikely), Kavanaugh is untouchable.
Impeach him?

For what?
This was pre-Biden and Tara Reed of course:

Why should they? What did you read Kavanaugh has done now. Overall, I thought he was doing a decent job. The court may lean a little more toward government control than I like, but not enough to keep me upset.
We used to believe women, but not so much anymore.

How do you figure Kavanaugh is untouchable? They don't care about Biden sexually assaulting that woman and it won't stop them from going after Kavanaugh.

This naive belief that democrats are constrained by law, custom, or common decency has to end......they will do anything they have to do, change any rule or law or ignore any rule or law that gets in their way.......that is just a fact.

How do you figure Kavanaugh is untouchable? They don't care about Biden sexually assaulting that woman and it won't stop them from going after Kavanaugh.

This naive belief that democrats are constrained by law, custom, or common decency has to end......they will do anything they have to do, change any rule or law or ignore any rule or law that gets in their way.......that is just a fact.
My bad. I guess I underestimated the sleaze and hypocrisy of Dems and the Me Too movement.

For what? Has he done something egregious since he was seated? Like 5th Avenue egregious?
Otherwise, he's confirmed and seated. And he stays for life. End of story.

Pop Quiz. When was the last time a sitting Supreme Court justice was impeached and removed?

By Biden "winning", do you mean that he survives until the election? Or perhaps it's better to not survive, there has never been a defeat so great. A Trumpslide...

We used to believe women, but not so much anymore.

Were you under the impression that women were more prone to always telling the truth, than men for some reason? Ever date or ask women out on dates much?

I've been keeping a close eye on politics and the media for 30 years. You are absolutely correct.

For what? Has he done something egregious since he was seated? Like 5th Avenue egregious?

Pop Quiz. When was the last time a sitting Supreme Court justice was impeached and removed?

Pop Quiz: When was the last time we saw a political party and their voters consumed with anger and hate like today's leftist dems and their voters? These wackjobs are capable of anything at this point.

Pop Quiz: When was the last time we saw a political party and their voters consumed with anger and hate like today's leftist dems and their voters? These wackjobs are capable of anything at this point.

You're talking about today's right wing and Republican Party. A party that's let every whack job around under its roof since 1994. See how I did that? I can say those things too. :)

This is a non-issue. Just another right wing fantasy by those with too much time on their hands. Even with the White House, Senate, and House under Democrat control...it..ain't..gonna..happen.
No one will go in for setting a precedent like that.

You're talking about today's right wing and Republican Party. A party that's let every whack job around under its roof since 1994. See how I did that? I can say those things too. :)

This is a non-issue. Just another right wing fantasy by those with too much time on their hands. Even with the White House, Senate, and House under Democrat control...it..ain't..gonna..happen.

But can you post thousands of videos of republicans screaming at the sky, hiding in safe spaces, cuddling therapy animals,rioting, smashing windows, threatening to leave the country, threatening to commit suicide as proof?

Didn't think so.

But can you post thousands of videos of republicans screaming at the sky, hiding in safe spaces, cuddling therapy animals,rioting, smashing windows, threatening to leave the country, threatening to commit suicide as proof?

Didn't think so.

No but I can post hundreds and thousands of Republicans, right wingers, and alt-righters shouting slogans, carrying offensive signs, and displaying effigies during the Obama presidency. I can also run through a bunch of right wing terrorists that have actually killed people since Oklahoma City. So some hooligans causing property damage? Doesn't move my needle. Because people on the left have yet to kill anyone. All you have to wank on is some asshat that put pro Sanders remarks on his Facebook page that decided to target politicians. Try again. No one is removing Kavanaugh.

Coming soon to us all........."The Prog Inquisition"!!! A Quinn Martin Production...

Forum List

Back