Wonderful Donald will tell OPEC: "FELLAS, IT'S OVER" & they will shake in their boots!

lets see, would that be like Obama giving Isis a stern warning over 50 times and then DO NOTHING?

Trump's clearly not a big fan of the Saudis. Prominent Saudis planned and funded the 9/11 attacks against the U.S. And they've gotten away with it. Our Government still refuses to stand with 9/11 victims in suing Saudi Arabia and holding it accountable. We really do need to reconsider our close relationship with that country.

If Trump wins, it'll piss off the Saudis. And they'll likely retaliate. But he could offset that by forging closer ties with other oil producing nations like Russia and Venezuela. Initially, Saudi retaliation will hurt Americans. But we can get over it and move on.

ISIS, it's over.

Saudi Arabia, it's over.

BALLGAME.

Could be true, but keep in mind that beefing with the Saudis will cause some pain initially for Americans. Saudi retaliation will hurt. We shouldn't think otherwise.

However, i do think it's time to break from the Saudis. It's the right thing to do. But Trump would have to forge closer ties with other oil producing nations. And that could get complicated.

no more free rides for OPEC!

Nightfox, it's over.

CiBlOgRWsAEA2aY.jpg

The Saudis may be smarter than the Trumpettes in knowing the Donald has zero chance of undoing the Iran deal.

no more free rides for OPEC!

Nightfox, it's over.
That's nice, I'm sure all the kids will enjoy the shorter lines at Disney World.

......Meanwhile back on Earth, the OPEC nations will continue to feed at the Cronyism & "We Buy American Politicians Wholesale" trough in Washington D.C. until the "other peoples money" finally runs out.

Crooked NightFox doesn't have the strength or stamina to have rational opinions about Wonderful Donald.

Crooked Hillary doesn't have the strength or stamina to tell OPEC "fellas, it's over".
Trump is such a macho man. With nothing to back him up, he can threaten and people quake.
with laughter.

Crooked NightFox doesn't have the strength or stamina to have rational opinions about Wonderful Donald.
Uh-Huh, that coupled with my inability to keep from uncontrollably laughing every time the Donald opens his mouth to make yet another imbecilic pronouncement makes such things impossible.

... On the bright side I do rather enjoy watching the worship rituals of the lemmings from Planet Donald, especially all that frothing at the mouth and swilling of kool-aid. :cool:

"FELLAS, IF YOU MOVE TO MEXICO, YOU'RE GONNA BE TAXED AT 35% FOR EVERY CARRIER AIR CONDITIONING UNIT THAT COMES BACK INTO THE UNITED STATES!" - President Wonderful Donald J Trump

Forum List

Back