Wonderful Donald will tell OPEC: "FELLAS, IT'S OVER" & they will shake in their boots!

lets see, would that be like Obama giving Isis a stern warning over 50 times and then DO NOTHING?

Stefunny is back and is still just as stooopid.

All that govt cheese, welfare, Medicaid and food stamps you get made you forget that President Obama killed bin Laden as well as more terrorists than anyone on the planet.

You hate kids so you think Pooting's killing children in a fruit market is better than killing terrorists.

No wonder the board laughs at you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Trump's clearly not a big fan of the Saudis. Prominent Saudis planned and funded the 9/11 attacks against the U.S. And they've gotten away with it. Our Government still refuses to stand with 9/11 victims in suing Saudi Arabia and holding it accountable. We really do need to reconsider our close relationship with that country.

If Trump wins, it'll piss off the Saudis. And they'll likely retaliate. But he could offset that by forging closer ties with other oil producing nations like Russia and Venezuela. Initially, Saudi retaliation will hurt Americans. But we can get over it and move on.
Fortunately for them Trump won’t be elected, so no worries.

Trump's clearly not a big fan of the Saudis. Prominent Saudis planned and funded the 9/11 attacks against the U.S. And they've gotten away with it. Our Government still refuses to stand with 9/11 victims in suing Saudi Arabia and holding it accountable. We really do need to reconsider our close relationship with that country.

If Trump wins, it'll piss off the Saudis. And they'll likely retaliate. But he could offset that by forging closer ties with other oil producing nations like Russia and Venezuela. Initially, Saudi retaliation will hurt Americans. But we can get over it and move on.

I hope you're wrong. He's the only Candidate who's actually talking about putting Americans first again. And that really pisses off the Globalist Elites who don't care about Americans. He's likely our last hope for slowing, or hopefully halting the Globalist Elite agendas.

I hope you're wrong. He's the only Candidate who's actually talking about putting Americans first again. And that really pisses off the Globalist Elites who don't care about Americans. He's likely our last hope for slowing, or hopefully halting the Globalist Elite agendas.

At one time I really thought that this was crazy talk to suggest American politicians care more about making other governments happy than the people they represent but then I started to wonder why it is we can't tell OPEC to buzz off or why it is we can't offend other people in other countries or why their opinion of them seems to matter than our opinion of our elected representatives. Why have democracy if the people's opinion doesn't count as much as the opinion of other people in other countries. Just let them pick our representatives for us...

We should just ban OPEC oil all together. I am so sick and tired of them manipulating the price of everything. Do you guys realize that OPEC is allowed to do what no American business is allowed to do which is to collude with each other to control the market price? We should demand reperations from those assholes or something.

We should just ban OPEC oil all together. I am so sick and tired of them manipulating the price of everything. Do you guys realize that OPEC is allowed to do what no American business is allowed to do which is to collude with each other to control the market price? We should demand reperations from those assholes or something.
We can not!

OPEC do not fall under our jurisdiction!

Hence, why it is funny that Donald Trump is claiming "Its over" without being explicit!

We can not!

Hence, why it is funny that Donald Trump is claiming "Its over" without being explicit!

We can not import their oil into the United States. I know gas prices will climb but that should make the enviromentalist happy since more fuel efficient cars will be made.

We can not!

We can not import their oil into the United States. I know gas prices will climb but that should make the enviromentalist happy since more fuel efficient cars will be made.
There is more to it than buying their oil

We can not!

There is more to it than buying their oil

such as?

Crooked NightFox doesn't have the strength or stamina to have rational opinions about Wonderful Donald.
Uh-Huh, that coupled with my inability to keep from uncontrollably laughing every time the Donald opens his mouth to make yet another imbecilic pronouncement makes such things impossible.

... On the bright side I do rather enjoy watching the worship rituals of the lemmings from Planet Donald, especially all that frothing at the mouth and swilling of kool-aid. :cool:
Got an example?

Or....

...Are you shoving your tongue up Clinton's asshole extremely vigorously?

It has been over for OPEC since 2014; take note of how Venezuela is doing these days.
Hopefully this thread is bogus and it isn't a matter of Trump not knowing the issues as McConnell said

Cmh8aT2WYAAFKSL.jpg

CmhzQeCW8AA5vZ7.jpg

Trump is in business with the Saudis. Has been for years. When he built the Trump Hotel in Toronto, the Saudis bailed him out and wrote the checks to finish the place.

The US needs a plan in place to take advantage of its own resources before we kick OPEC to the curb. It will be an economic disaster if we don't.

Relying on foreign energy sources is a national security risk. We need to fully develop our own resources.

THE PEOPLE WHO RIGGED THE SYSTEM ARE SUPPORTING CROOKED HILLARY BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT WITH HER NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE!

WE NEED TO DECLARE INDIEPENDENCE FROM ELITES LIKE CROOKED HILLARY WHO LED US TO ONE FINANCIAL AND FOREIGN POLICY DISASTER AFTER ANOTHER!

Forum List

Back