Wonderful News: Trump To Allow Drilling In Obama's Marine Sanctuaries

I love the photo they used, to implicate it is the END OF THE WORLD!

AP_100421147586

This is indeed wonderful news. Drilling is much needed in these areas and the money the oilfield workers will make will be phenomenal. This is the right approach in helping America become great again.

www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article147492219.html

Reefs and such shallow marine environments have a large percentage of the life on earth...Destroying it is a negro thing to do as it is just dumb.
Holy shit I had no idea you were so racist. So drilling for oil is only something the ******* would do?

This is indeed wonderful news. Drilling is much needed in these areas and the money the oilfield workers will make will be phenomenal. This is the right approach in helping America become great again.

Reefs and such shallow marine environments have a large percentage of the life on earth...Destroying it is a negro thing to do as it is just dumb.
I knew coons were behind destroying places like Detroit but you say they are bad for marine life as well?

Holy shit I had no idea you were so racist. So drilling for oil is only something the ******* would do?
I thought he meant negro's were bad for marine life?

They're dumb enough to destroy their cities and nations....That was my point...

All lefties are racist.

All lefties are racist.
I agree!

I'm pretty sure he means if those blacks get in the water the fish will die, or the oil will dry up, or something. You know how those dumb negro's are. Without the guidance of such people as Matthew they would be some lost souls just out there working for themselves without the wisdom of those white democrats that know better.

All lefties are racist.
Of course they are. You can't be a liberal without picking out one race to promote and another that needs to die.

I'm pretty sure he means if those blacks get in the water the fish will die, or the oil will dry up, or something. You know how those dumb negro's are. Without the guidance of such people as Matthew they would be some lost souls just out there working for themselves without the wisdom of those white democrats that know better.

I am saying that white republicans are becoming black African Negro's..lol

umm, seriously? Good lord you racist fuck.

umm, seriously? Good lord you racist fuck.

You are dealing with one triggered liberal he's been off the rails since Trump won in Nov.

Forum List

Back