Wonderful News: Trump To Allow Drilling In Obama's Marine Sanctuaries

Remember as I said repeatedly. In order for our country actually companies like Exxon or BP to be profitable is around $150 per barrel meaning $4+ at the gas stations.

And because you said it, that makes it somehow relevant?

Why? What do you know that the oil companies do not?

Why do rightwingers want to destroy nature? Why revel in destruction rather than a balanced approach?

Please show us the quote where anyone, right, left or bewildered in the middle has stated that they want to destroy nature. You can't so just admit you are a liar following your Progressive talking points.

So building these platforms out in the ocean that we do not even need doesn't destroy the ocean?
That's right.

Didn't I just said--------- put that bong down?
projection. That's all you idiots have.

I'm taking reality my dear. I don't twist things around like you always do. What is your qualifications talking about oil business anyway? That you try to bully your inexperience opinion.

Remember as I said repeatedly. In order for our country actually companies like Exxon or BP to be profitable is around $150 per barrel meaning $4+ at the gas stations.

Yes. Lot more than you think. Okay try to dispute my post and tell me where I'm wrong about cost per barrel, cost at the pumps and oil gluts.

Oil companies are not your friends they are fucking greedy SOB that you and Trump supports.

Yes. Lot more than you think. Okay try to dispute my post and tell me where I'm wrong about cost per barrel, cost at the pumps and oil gluts.

Oil companies are not your friends they are fucking greedy SOB that you and Trump supports.

I have stock in an oil company and they're making a profit. Nuff said.

Ask me again if I care.

Ask me again if I care.

Let me rephrase that.

If you own a stock then explain the following.

Because of oil glut just last year alone close to 60 oil companies went bankrupt when crude oil prices went down to $50/barrel.
Since mid 2014 to August 2015 the number of active offshore rigs in Gulf of Mexico (GOM) dropped to 46%. Worldwide (20%) 377 to 304. Dakotas and Texas drilled was flushed to bankruptcy or on the verge of filing chapter 11. Oil company like Tidewater (NYSE: TDW) will file bankruptcy this month.

That said---------- Why do to want more offshore drilling? How is that going to help your stock if all it does is to create more havoc to oil glut? ----------Thus keeping the prices down---------- Can you explain that?

Currently Inland drilling like Permian Basin located in western Texas share with New Mexico is the largest concentration of active drilling here in US.
There are so much oil inland without building more off shore oil rigs.
Small oil companies like LILIS Energy a tiny shale driller was able to survive because of inland drilling compare to expensive off shore drilling.

IMG_1488.jpg

Permian Basin (North America) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back