Wonderful News: Trump To Allow Drilling In Obama's Marine Sanctuaries

This is indeed wonderful news. Drilling is much needed in these areas and the money the oilfield workers will make will be phenomenal. This is the right approach in helping America become great again.

www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article147492219.html

Reefs and such shallow marine environments have a large percentage of the life on earth...Destroying it is a negro thing to do as it is just dumb.
Holy shit I had no idea you were so racist. So drilling for oil is only something the ******* would do?
I thought he meant negro's were bad for marine life?
I'm pretty sure he means if those blacks get in the water the fish will die, or the oil will dry up, or something. You know how those dumb negro's are. Without the guidance of such people as Matthew they would be some lost souls just out there working for themselves without the wisdom of those white democrats that know better.

I am saying that white republicans are becoming black African Negro's..lol

You are easily as stooopid and incapable of real thought, real learning as the rest of this human garbage.

You need to stop pretending you're anything but but Steve Trailer Trash McGarrett wannabe.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

This is indeed wonderful news. Drilling is much needed in these areas and the money the oilfield workers will make will be phenomenal. This is the right approach in helping America become great again.

You're dumb as a cardboard box so you don't know that Obama does not own it. Nor are you smart enough to know that the rest of what you wrote is horse shit.

What is wrong with you RWNJs that you always act to harm yourselves, your family, your country and your planet?

Why do rightwingers want to destroy nature? Why revel in destruction rather than a balanced approach?

The marine sanctuaries weren't just Obama's (I get that you hate him) - but Bush set them aside as well.

Sad times.

I love the photo they used, to implicate it is the END OF THE WORLD!

AP_100421147586

Why do you love something that caused a lot of damage?

Reefs and such shallow marine environments have a large percentage of the life on earth...Destroying it is a negro thing to do as it is just dumb.
Holy shit I had no idea you were so racist. So drilling for oil is only something the ******* would do?
I thought he meant negro's were bad for marine life?
I'm pretty sure he means if those blacks get in the water the fish will die, or the oil will dry up, or something. You know how those dumb negro's are. Without the guidance of such people as Matthew they would be some lost souls just out there working for themselves without the wisdom of those white democrats that know better.

I am saying that white republicans are becoming black African Negro's..lol

You are easily as stooopid and incapable of real thought, real learning as the rest of this human garbage.

You need to stop pretending you're anything but but Steve Trailer Trash McGarrett wannabe.

He's a proud Democrat and a fan of yours!

You're dumb as a cardboard box so you don't know that Obama does not own it. Nor are you smart enough to know that the rest of what you wrote is horse shit.

What is wrong with you RWNJs that you always act to harm yourselves, your family, your country and your planet?

Prosperity is crucial in making America great again. Drilling in these specific areas will help us get there.

Why do rightwingers want to destroy nature? Why revel in destruction rather than a balanced approach?

The marine sanctuaries weren't just Obama's (I get that you hate him) - but Bush set them aside as well.

Sad times.

I think its sad that leftists are so brainwashed they actually believe the tripe they spew.

yeah, coyote. Right wingers love pollution. Dumbass.

Sad times.

I think its sad that leftists are so brainwashed they actually believe the tripe they spew.

yeah, coyote. Right wingers love pollution. Dumbass.

I think my point stands with the sentiments expressed in the OP.

Prosperity is crucial in making America great again. Drilling in these specific areas will help us get there.

Yes....prosperity is crucial. Like the prosperity derived from the fishing industries and coastal tourism which many communities depend on and which are directly affected by off shore drilling.

It's a matter of balance.

The fact that you are gleeful over this - in a time where we have a glut of energy and record low profits is pretty much proof you don't give a shit about either pollution or a wise balance between energy production and environmental protection.

Once human beings kill off all of Earth's other lifeforms, they'll only have themselves left to kill off. We need to seriously think these things through. We humans need those other lifeforms to survive. Polluting their habitats and killing them, only = killing ourselves. It's too bad most Republicans don't get it. They only see $'s.

They just don't see that by killing the other lifeforms, they're killing themselves. And for what? So some already incredibly rich Oil Fatcats can get richer? What do they personally get out of that? They're not gonna see those riches. Personally, i'd rather save our fellow lifeforms. The Oil Fatcats are fat enough.

Last edited:

You've been here since 2012 and you just realized he was a racist?! :lol:

I knew coons were behind destroying places like Detroit but you say they are bad for marine life as well?

here is my favorite line from the article:

“Coastal communities made it clear they don’t want offshore drilling,” U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said in a statement. “The president’s executive order ignores those concerns.”

If obama did it, it's bad. Undo it and do the opposite.

So put all of the millions of people who have found work since 2008 out of work, and go back to economic freefall? Restart the war in Iraq? Reset the DOW to $6,000. and have at it.

Yes....prosperity is crucial. Like the prosperity derived from the fishing industries and coastal tourism which many communities depend on and which are directly affected by off shore drilling.

The fact that you are gleeful over this - in a time where we have a glut of energy and record low profits is pretty much proof you don't give a shit about either pollution or a wise balance between energy production and environmental protection.
I fish all the time around offshore rig platforms in the gulf. Believe me, it's a treasure trove of fish around them. They love the rigs.

I fish all the time around offshore rig platforms in the gulf. Believe me, it's a treasure trove of fish around them. They love the rigs.

Be careful. BP did a whole lotta damage. You may not know what you're consuming. The chemicals BP used to 'clean' up the spill, may be worse than the spill itself. Personally, i think BP Executives should have been arrested and prosecuted for what they did to our Gulf.

Why is it wonderful? So he can enrich his buddies at EXXON? Are you aware that we have so much oil that lots of people lost their jobs due to oil glut? On top of that we no longer depends on foreign oil.
Let me tell you why he wants to open up offshore drilling.
1. Currently he doesn't have any stake with oil industry but his buddies are.
2. Currently Exxon leased an oil field in Russia but cannot drill due current sanctions. So Exxon has to drill some where to make money.
3. Greediness.
4. IMHO. Since he separated himself from his businesses ( that is if you believe this asshole ) his 2 sons will not have a problem entering the oil industry business.

No we do not offshore drilling. America is was and always been great second to none.

After 350,000 Layoffs Oil Companies Now Face Worker Shortages | OilPrice.com

Good for you. Don't stop eating those fish.

I love the photo they used, to implicate it is the END OF THE WORLD!

AP_100421147586

Why do you love something that caused a lot of damage?
I am not of the mind that man must leave no mark upon the earth. I am not of the mind that we should deny ourselves the resources and wealth we own. Why should our families suffer and live in poverty while government yahoos take what they want and treat our resources as solely theirs? Why should we pay foreigners for fuel that we could provide fir ourselves? If you want to prevent Americans from working or using the resources that are theirs, I suggest you buy up the land you wantvto keep them off of, and build a wall.

Forum List

Back