Wonderful Rex Tillerson,Mad Dog Mattis,&Sec Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' if Trump wants 1 of em gone

this is not healthy for the republic!

Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' in the event Trump wants one of them gone: Report

see how nice i am to the 3 gentlemen despite their disloyalty to President Trump & to the United States? i called them "Wonderful", "Mad Dog" & "Secretary"
Even if it's true they made that "pact," they won't stick to it now. On the news last night, it sure sounds like Tillerson is on his way out, sooner rather than later. The other two, though, will look at this and say things would only be worse for the country if they all left.
Although, Mattis has just this week disagreed with the Pres by saying he believes it is in our best interests to stay in the JCOA (Iran nuclear deal). So maybe he's on his way out, too?
Trump is not doing a good job of leading when he can't keep his own cabinet for less than a year. Trump himself is the one screwing up the SOS; they agree on one thing, Tillerson says it to the world and the next day Trump comes out with the opposite. That isn't Tillerson's fault.

Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' in the event Trump wants one of them gone: Report

see how nice i am to the 3 gentlemen despite their disloyalty to President Trump & to the United States? i called them "Wonderful", "Mad Dog" & "Secretary"
Even if it's true they made that "pact," they won't stick to it now. On the news last night, it sure sounds like Tillerson is on his way out, sooner rather than later. The other two, though, will look at this and say things would only be worse for the country if they all left.
Although, Mattis has just this week disagreed with the Pres by saying he believes it is in our best interests to stay in the JCOA (Iran nuclear deal). So maybe he's on his way out, too?
Trump is not doing a good job of leading when he can't keep his own cabinet for less than a year. Trump himself is the one screwing up the SOS; they agree on one thing, Tillerson says it to the world and the next day Trump comes out with the opposite. That isn't Tillerson's fault.
Your entire post is fake

Your entire post is fake
Really? I hope it is. But what part of it is fake? Predicting what comes next isn't "fake." It's guessing. The pundits who follow this stuff seem to be in agreement that Tillerson is a goner. I hope they're wrong.
I heard Mattis say what he said about the JCOA come straight out of his mouth. It's not fake. I hope it doesn't upset the Pres.
As for the Pres contradicting the SOS, what would you call the tweet telling Tillerson he is wasting his time talking to North Korea? It wouldn't be the first time, either. It's happened over and over.
So what was fake in what I said?

Your entire post is fake
Really? I hope it is. But what part of it is fake? Predicting what comes next isn't "fake." It's guessing. The pundits who follow this stuff seem to be in agreement that Tillerson is a goner. I hope they're wrong.
I heard Mattis say what he said about the JCOA come straight out of his mouth. It's not fake. I hope it doesn't upset the Pres.
As for the Pres contradicting the SOS, what would you call the tweet telling Tillerson he is wasting his time talking to North Korea? It wouldn't be the first time, either. It's happened over and over.
Let’s start with Mattas. He’s always been against trump on the Iran thing. Always, you claim.... Mattas changed and NOW opposes trump. Well no. Fking no, made up lady made up. Do, one piece made up, all made up! Oops on fking you

Your entire post is fake
Let’s start with Mattas. He’s always been against trump on the Iran thing. Always, you claim.... Mattas changed and NOW opposes trump. Well no. Fking no, made up lady made up. Do, one piece made up, all made up! Oops on fking you
I don't know what you are talking about. I saw a clip on the news where Mattis was asked (it looked like it was in a Congressional hearing) if he believes it is in the US' best interests to remain in the JCOA. He said, "Yes, Yes I do."
What all the rest of your post is about, I have no idea.

Your entire post is fake
I don't know what you are talking about. I saw a clip on the news where Mattis was asked (it looked like it was in a Congressional hearing) if he believes it is in the US' best interests to remain in the JCOA. He said, "Yes, Yes I do."
What all the rest of your post is about, I have no idea.
But he’s always had that position. He didn’t just come up with it. If you want to talk subjects read up on them and be accurate

Forum List

Back