Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

Hey idiot. Ever hear of percentages? You do realize that far, far more people have had it than have tested positive, right? You do realize that would bring the percentage of people actually dying from it down even from the very, very low percentage that it is now. Keep in mind, it is still those who have pre-existing conditions or are very old who are most at risk.

This is like the MSM tricking you folks by saying the US has the most COVD deaths in the world. This is true, but it doesn’t take into account that we are the 3rd most populous country on the planet. They really do think you Democrats are morons and take this at face value. Sad.

We are a first world nation and we have the most deaths on the planet. Why are we playing number salad? To distract from the fact we have a government that is almost non-functioning from the White House on out? To distract from this administrations absolutely incompetent and completely uncaring response? Here's a hint for you. It's not the Democrats that are the morons (monsters).

DBA and her/his statement is especially moronic. The argument being made is that the people would have died anyway from their preexisting conditions and COVID had nothing to do with it. On a logic level the argument fails on it's own stupidity. On a medical standpoint--even those with a basic understanding of medicine--it's crazy to think someone with COPD would not be affected by COVID. The only remarkable thing about this dumbass and Kbuck or whatever the name is of the other trump supporter is their loyalty to the blob when every fact points to the utter failure of this administration.

This type of loyalty is usually only found in golden retrievers. It's not a good look on humans.

You are just too stupid to follow simple logic. Death rates from COVID are low. If you are 80+ and/or have some underlying conditon, you should be especially careful. I wouldn’t go deep sea diving if I was 85 and had epilepsy. If I am a healthy 25 year old, deep sea diving is could be pretty fun. You guys are idiots.
200,000 deaths largely to the botch-job the blob did on the virus.

Your analogy is as dumb as is your knowledge about disease mitigation.

‘A senior adviser to President Donald Trump's reelection campaign said Sunday there won't be any additional safety protocols for upcoming rallies following the President's hospitalization after contracting Covid-19.

Senior campaign adviser Jason Miller, when pressed by CNN's Ana Cabrera on the safety of the Trump's campaign rallies which have largely flaunted best public health practices, said the campaign would take the temperature of attendees while providing face masks and hand sanitizer -- the same steps that were in place before Trump's diagnosis.

"You know what, that's been a very safe and responsible thing to do," Miller said. "That's what we've done from the beginning of this."

His comments, paired with Trump's Sunday photo-op in which he left the hospital with his security detail so he could ride in an SUV passing supporters, raise more questions about whether the President and his campaign grasp the seriousness of a highly contagious and deadly disease.’

Jason Miller certainly doesn’t get it.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

Hey idiot. Ever hear of percentages? You do realize that far, far more people have had it than have tested positive, right? You do realize that would bring the percentage of people actually dying from it down even from the very, very low percentage that it is now. Keep in mind, it is still those who have pre-existing conditions or are very old who are most at risk.

This is like the MSM tricking you folks by saying the US has the most COVD deaths in the world. This is true, but it doesn’t take into account that we are the 3rd most populous country on the planet. They really do think you Democrats are morons and take this at face value. Sad.

We are a first world nation and we have the most deaths on the planet. Why are we playing number salad? To distract from the fact we have a government that is almost non-functioning from the White House on out? To distract from this administrations absolutely incompetent and completely uncaring response? Here's a hint for you. It's not the Democrats that are the morons (monsters).

DBA and her/his statement is especially moronic. The argument being made is that the people would have died anyway from their preexisting conditions and COVID had nothing to do with it. On a logic level the argument fails on it's own stupidity. On a medical standpoint--even those with a basic understanding of medicine--it's crazy to think someone with COPD would not be affected by COVID. The only remarkable thing about this dumbass and Kbuck or whatever the name is of the other trump supporter is their loyalty to the blob when every fact points to the utter failure of this administration.

This type of loyalty is usually only found in golden retrievers. It's not a good look on humans.

You are just too stupid to follow simple logic. Death rates from COVID are low. If you are 80+ and/or have some underlying conditon, you should be especially careful. I wouldn’t go deep sea diving if I was 85 and had epilepsy. If I am a healthy 25 year old, deep sea diving is could be pretty fun. You guys are idiots.
200,000 deaths largely to the botch-job the blob did on the virus.

Your analogy is as dumb as is your knowledge about disease mitigation.

Still won’t address the percentage of people dying, huh? Why is that? Funny, what I dont’ hear on my Reuters Google news feed from my Google home every morning is how low the death rate is. What I hear is how the US has the most deaths in the world. What if they said, the chances of dying from COVID is very low even if you contract the disease, especially if you live in the US who is ahead of a host of other first world countries in this regard. Ah, that would cast a positive light on the US and Trump. We can’t have that. I guess their average listener is just as dumb as the average liberal poster on these boards.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?
You seriously started a thread with the words “Trump” and “Strategy” in it?!? Bwahahahaha

He is in a box now though. If he changes his tune he was wrong all year. If he continues to downplay it he’s just as bad off.
*sigh* You are wrong as rain to underestimate our dear President, Mr. Citygator, as in you're on the wrong trail.

This entire thread presupposes that the left knows what to do or that they even understand the science, or the numbers.

There is no reason to believe that Trump will deviate from what is the better course of action just because he had what may be a false positive.
I am assuming nothing. I'm asking a clear question based on Trump's own words.

Again: What would be your guess about what he said?
I don't care what he said, nor will I care what any of them say. They don't run My life.

You are not asking the question for information, and you know that.

Those who are against Trump do NOT have the answers. They just demand that we follow their fears.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?
Yep. President Trump is getting under the rabid leftists's dirty nails again. You go, President Trump! :woohoo:
Not sure what that means within the context of the question. Do you have any guesses?

MORON...we have the most deaths because we have the most people, minus China and India. What don’t you understand about this? Italy is a first world country. What is their death rate percent? How about France? How about Australia? How about Canada? How about the Netherlands? What about Sweden. Their are many other countries with a higher death percentage from COVID that the US. LOL...if you get this in the US, you are far down the list in your odds of dying. Don’t let those pesky little facts get in the way of you COVID rant nor the silly idea that US healthcare is lacking.

COVID-19 mortality rate by country | Statista

We don't catagorize death and suffering by quoting death rate percent to total population. I understand that you and other true believers want to rationalize the effects of this virus. Don't let the pesky facts that we lead the world in deaths and the 8.4% unemployment that resulted from the virus get in the way of your worship of your savior.

Most of us don't get an emergency helicopter to evacuate us to a state of the art hospital.

This is what people will take away. Tuesday he was mocking people who wore masks to protect themselves.

By Friday, he and his staff were all in the hospital with Covid.

He's the Mayor in Jaws who insisted on opening the beaches and the Shark took some people out.

1601899437826.png

Wow, you guys need to get your story straight. Is it an evil sneak attack by China or a complete hoax?

My kid's school has already stated that classes will resume in nov. Just a few days after the election.

1601899567255.png

You seriously started a thread with the words “Trump” and “Strategy” in it?!? Bwahahahaha

He is in a box now though. If he changes his tune he was wrong all year. If he continues to downplay it he’s just as bad off.
Well, he says "I get it", and then goes on a joyride with captive Secret Service agents within inches of him.

I could be expecting too much, that's for sure.

I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..
Yeah, that's my guess right now.

Yep. President Trump is getting under the rabid leftists's dirty nails again. You go, President Trump! :woohoo:
Not sure what that means within the context of the question. Do you have any guesses?
No, but I do have a little advice. Take a course in speed reading. It will help you.

He is using his common sense and not hiding in a corner from the scary boogeymen that keep lefties up every night. Check out the mortality rates instead of watching CNN and MSNBC. It might also behoove you to watch the actions of other people in the actual know like Pelosi, who goes to get her haircut without a masks despite running around like a chicken with her head cut off scaring all you peons.

Uh, Common sense would have been following his own CDC's guidence, which he didn't.

Now he and his entire staff have the Covid.

No, but I do have a little advice. Take a course in speed reading. It will help you.
Why?

MORON...we have the most deaths because we have the most people, minus China and India. What don’t you understand about this? Italy is a first world country. What is their death rate percent? How about France? How about Australia? How about Canada? How about the Netherlands? What about Sweden. Their are many other countries with a higher death percentage from COVID that the US. LOL...if you get this in the US, you are far down the list in your odds of dying. Don’t let those pesky little facts get in the way of you COVID rant nor the silly idea that US healthcare is lacking.

We don't catagorize death and suffering by quoting death rate percent to total population. I understand that you and other true believers want to rationalize the effects of this virus. Don't let the pesky facts that we lead the world in deaths and the 8.4% unemployment that resulted from the virus get in the way of your worship of your savior.

WHAT? Are you saying that if you lived in a country of 1000 and 950 of them died from COVID that that would be better than if you lived in a country of 100,000 and 5000 died from COVID? Man, you guys are stupid.

Okay, The first most populous country is where it started, and the second is impoverished. India has four times our population AND only half the number of Covid Deaths, and they have nowhere near our level of medical technology.

I guess we look better if you compare us to Brazil or Mexico, but frankly, I'd like to think after spending the most o health care of any country on the planet, doing slightly better than a couple of impoverished, third world countries is hardly anything to brag about.

Granny was going to die anyway!!!!

You go with that. Please. Seniors vote.

WHAT? Are you saying that if you lived in a country of 1000 and 950 of them died from COVID that that would be better than if you lived in a country of 100,000 and 5000 died from COVID? Man, you guys are stupid.

Again, playing the numbers game to rationalize human suffering and death in a first world country where the response to the virus should have been yards better (and would have had we not had a reality TV show host as President) only tells me that a large section of voters have simply lost their humanity.

Forum List

Back