Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Nope
Intelligent people fully understand that is propaganda.
Hmm, the world's leading infectious disease experts or anonymous internet posters whose entire lives are bound up in their identity as a Trump supporter and have a demonstrated pathologic trait to ignore any information that doesn't suit their agenda.

Which... one... is... more... intelligent...
But we don't change our minds day in and day out like the "experts"

Nope
Hmm, the world's leading infectious disease experts or anonymous internet posters whose entire lives are bound up in their identity as a Trump supporter and have a demonstrated pathologic trait to ignore any information that doesn't suit their agenda.

I laugh
The left has an agenda - does your bubble let you know that?
Your bubble does not serve you well.

Nope

...who may be the ones with the true "agenda"

Nope

The ability to change one's mind based on new information would be a trait of an intelligent person, at least in my opinion.

Nope

From your own link -

But she herself has said publicly that the American health care system incorporates a generous definition of a death caused by Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

“In this country we’ve taken a very liberal approach to mortality,” Dr. Birx said at a White House news conference last month. “There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the I.C.U., and then have a heart or kidney problem — some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a Covid-19 death.”

Nope

The ability to change one's mind based on new information would be a trait of an intelligent person, at least in my opinion.
Actually its more of not knowing what you are talking about and making it up as you go....wow how intelligent.

Strategy? Lefties defended Pelosi's maskless trip to the hairdresser in a district where you literally walk on human shit. The question is what strategy the democrats will come up with when they failed in the attempt.

Nope

I laugh

But I didn't say "the left", I said the world's leading infectious disease experts.

Nope

I laugh

But I didn't say "the left", I said the world's leading infectious disease experts.
The lefties, correct.

Nope

Actually its more of not knowing what you are talking about and making it up as you go....wow how intelligent.
We don't always have the luxury of knowing everything before we have to act. We constantly make decisions based on the best information available and change course as new information comes to light. Wouldn't you agree?

Nope

From your own link -

But she herself has said publicly that the American health care system incorporates a generous definition of a death caused by Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

“In this country we’ve taken a very liberal approach to mortality,” Dr. Birx said at a White House news conference last month. “There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the I.C.U., and then have a heart or kidney problem — some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a Covid-19 death.”
Not seeing the problem here. If COVID exacerbates an underlying condition to cause death, why wouldn't COVID be considered the culprit? But for COVID, the person would not have died.

Nope

We don't always have the luxury of knowing everything before we have to act. We constantly make decisions based on the best information available and change course as new information comes to light. Wouldn't you agree?
But the "experts" don't make any decisions, the President and elected officials do. That's why they cannot abide a constantly changing opinion when their decisions have to be made and plans made to carry them out in advance.

Nope

I laugh

The lefties, correct.
On what basis do you make that assumption?

Fauci, for example, has bent over backwards to avoid making political statements even as he's been harassed and attacked constantly by the right.

Nope

I laugh

The lefties, correct.
On what basis do you make that assumption?

Fauci, for example, has bent over backwards to avoid making political statements even as he's been harassed and attacked constantly by the right.
HE is a lefty by nature but seems alright, but again cannot look to him for making a decision because he changes his mind constantly.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
Didn’t the CDC confirm deaths purely by Covid are less than 10% of that number? They’re the experts right? They know shit.
“Deaths purely by COVID” is not something the CDC would say is a relevant statistic and drastically distorts reality.
So, you calling me a liar?
I think you may be misrepresenting what the CDC has said and why.
What does this say?
CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s What That Means. | The Daily Wire
The Daily Wire is a conservative opinion site. I thought you were talking about what the CDC has said. Not some internet bloggers.
LOL. You just admitted you aren’t informed. It was reported by multiple media sources.

You are not to ever address me again, until you get informed.

I'm very well informed. So well informed that I don't need a conservative blogger to tell me what to think.

I'm just pointing out that you pulled a bait and switch. At first it was the CDC said this and that, but come to find out it's actually a conservative blogger that said it.
Okay my son I shall continue, but you are on very thin ice.

The following is directly from the CDC’s website:
Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon C

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

Half way down the page you will find the above statement.

You must now admit you are NOT informed.

Nope

But the "experts" don't make any decisions, the President and elected officials do. That's why they cannot abide a constantly changing opinion when their decisions have to be made and plans made to carry them out in advance.
So what? Just because it's inconvenient doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

Nope

Based on what, the latest assumption of an "expert"?

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
Didn’t the CDC confirm deaths purely by Covid are less than 10% of that number? They’re the experts right? They know shit.
“Deaths purely by COVID” is not something the CDC would say is a relevant statistic and drastically distorts reality.
What does this say?
CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s What That Means. | The Daily Wire
The Daily Wire is a conservative opinion site. I thought you were talking about what the CDC has said. Not some internet bloggers.
LOL. You just admitted you aren’t informed. It was reported by multiple media sources.

I'm very well informed. So well informed that I don't need a conservative blogger to tell me what to think.

I'm just pointing out that you pulled a bait and switch. At first it was the CDC said this and that, but come to find out it's actually a conservative blogger that said it.

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon C

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

No, I'm very well informed. This is a statistic that is being abused by corrupt right wing media to mislead the low information individuals to support some stupid claim that COVID has only killed a fraction of the total number. The fact that comorbid conditions are listed on a death certificate in no way invalidates the death directly as a result of COVID. It's a talking point that demonstrates lack of understanding about how illness affects a person.

I'm informed. You're misinformed.

Nope

Based on what, the latest assumption of an "expert"?
Based on the best available evidence and data as interpreted by people who have spent their entire career studying the topic.

What does this say?

Comorbidities

No, I'm very well informed. This is a statistic that is being abused by corrupt right wing media to mislead the low information individuals to support some stupid claim that COVID has only killed a fraction of the total number. The fact that comorbid conditions are listed on a death certificate in no way invalidates the death directly as a result of COVID. It's a talking point that demonstrates lack of understanding about how illness affects a person.

I'm informed. You're misinformed.

What you are is a hoaxer.

Forum List

Back