Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
Didn’t the CDC confirm deaths purely by Covid are less than 10% of that number? They’re the experts right? They know shit.
“Deaths purely by COVID” is not something the CDC would say is a relevant statistic and drastically distorts reality.
So, you calling me a liar?
I think you may be misrepresenting what the CDC has said and why.
What does this say?
CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s What That Means. | The Daily Wire
The Daily Wire is a conservative opinion site. I thought you were talking about what the CDC has said. Not some internet bloggers.
LOL. You just admitted you aren’t informed. It was reported by multiple media sources.

You are not to ever address me again, until you get informed.

I'm very well informed. So well informed that I don't need a conservative blogger to tell me what to think.

I'm just pointing out that you pulled a bait and switch. At first it was the CDC said this and that, but come to find out it's actually a conservative blogger that said it.
Okay my son I shall continue, but you are on very thin ice.

The following is directly from the CDC’s website:
Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon C

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

Half way down the page you will find the above statement.

You must now admit you are NOT informed.

No, I'm very well informed. This is a statistic that is being abused by corrupt right wing media to mislead the low information individuals to support some stupid claim that COVID has only killed a fraction of the total number. The fact that comorbid conditions are listed on a death certificate in no way invalidates the death directly as a result of COVID. It's a talking point that demonstrates lack of understanding about how illness affects a person.

I'm informed. You're misinformed.
Are you claiming the CDC is lying? They’re the experts. Aren’t you supposed to listen to the experts?

Damn...you’re just like Trump.

Nope
Intelligent people fully understand that is propaganda.
Hmm, the world's leading infectious disease experts or anonymous internet posters whose entire lives are bound up in their identity as a Trump supporter and have a demonstrated pathologic trait to ignore any information that doesn't suit their agenda.

Which... one... is... more... intelligent...

I laugh
The left has an agenda - does your bubble let you know that?
Your bubble does not serve you well.

But I didn't say "the left", I said the world's leading infectious disease experts.
The lefties, correct.
On what basis do you make that assumption?

Fauci, for example, has bent over backwards to avoid making political statements even as he's been harassed and attacked constantly by the right.
HE is a lefty by nature but seems alright, but again cannot look to him for making a decision because he changes his mind constantly.
What is so "lefty" by nature?
I still don't understand why you think that changing one's mind based on new information is a problem.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
Didn’t the CDC confirm deaths purely by Covid are less than 10% of that number? They’re the experts right? They know shit.
“Deaths purely by COVID” is not something the CDC would say is a relevant statistic and drastically distorts reality.
What does this say?
CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s What That Means. | The Daily Wire
The Daily Wire is a conservative opinion site. I thought you were talking about what the CDC has said. Not some internet bloggers.
LOL. You just admitted you aren’t informed. It was reported by multiple media sources.

I'm very well informed. So well informed that I don't need a conservative blogger to tell me what to think.

I'm just pointing out that you pulled a bait and switch. At first it was the CDC said this and that, but come to find out it's actually a conservative blogger that said it.

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Socrata icon C

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

No, I'm very well informed. This is a statistic that is being abused by corrupt right wing media to mislead the low information individuals to support some stupid claim that COVID has only killed a fraction of the total number. The fact that comorbid conditions are listed on a death certificate in no way invalidates the death directly as a result of COVID. It's a talking point that demonstrates lack of understanding about how illness affects a person.

Are you claiming the CDC is lying? They’re the experts. Aren’t you supposed to listen to the experts?

The CDC statistic is accurate. How it's being portrayed by dishonest right wing media is not. The experts are not bloggers from the Daily Wire.

Nope
Hmm, the world's leading infectious disease experts or anonymous internet posters whose entire lives are bound up in their identity as a Trump supporter and have a demonstrated pathologic trait to ignore any information that doesn't suit their agenda.

But we don't change our minds day in and day out like the "experts"
The ability to change one's mind based on new information would be a trait of an intelligent person, at least in my opinion.
Actually its more of not knowing what you are talking about and making it up as you go....wow how intelligent.
We don't always have the luxury of knowing everything before we have to act. We constantly make decisions based on the best information available and change course as new information comes to light. Wouldn't you agree?
But the "experts" don't make any decisions, the President and elected officials do. That's why they cannot abide a constantly changing opinion when their decisions have to be made and plans made to carry them out in advance.
So what? Just because it's inconvenient doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
Based on what, the latest assumption of an "expert"?
Based on the best available evidence and data as interpreted by people who have spent their entire career studying the topic.
And know what about making any decisions?

Nope

I laugh
The left has an agenda - does your bubble let you know that?
Your bubble does not serve you well.

But I didn't say "the left", I said the world's leading infectious disease experts.
The lefties, correct.
On what basis do you make that assumption?

Fauci, for example, has bent over backwards to avoid making political statements even as he's been harassed and attacked constantly by the right.
HE is a lefty by nature but seems alright, but again cannot look to him for making a decision because he changes his mind constantly.
What is so "lefty" by nature?
I still don't understand why you think that changing one's mind based on new information is a problem.
Shutting everything down and going into hiding for the flu, costing millions of people their jobs....leftist all the way.

What does this say?

Comorbidities

The CDC statistic is accurate. How it's being portrayed by dishonest right wing media is not. The experts are not bloggers from the Daily Wire.
Hahahahahahahahaha...wait......hahahahahahahahahaha what right wing media?

What does this say?

Comorbidities

The Daily Wire (for example), but has been prevalent throughout the right wing internet landscape.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

No changes. Once he gets in front of a crowd again...it's 3rd grade playground taunts and feeding off the sick, debased idiots sweating all over one another.
Tough to say. He watches the polls very carefully.
Well, Candy's right …. Trump will get back to his campaign strategy of denying, downplaying any real danger from Covid. He'll be saying, it's not a big deal for healthy people like me, but it'll kill a feeble old guy like Biden, so vote for me.

What does this say?

Comorbidities

The Daily Wire (for example), but has been prevalent throughout the right wing internet landscape.
Can you guys delete my message from your replies?

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

No changes. Once he gets in front of a crowd again...it's 3rd grade playground taunts and feeding off the sick, debased idiots sweating all over one another.
Tough to say. He watches the polls very carefully.
Well, Candy's right …. Trump will get back to his campaign strategy of denying, downplaying any real danger from Covid. He'll be saying, it's not a big deal for healthy people like me, but it'll kill a feeble old guy like Biden, so vote for me.
It's tough to imagine that he'd try to reverse course this late in the game, but I'm sure he's looking at the polls.

He wouldn't have made a point to say "I get it" unless he....

....well, that would be a normal person. There's just no way to know here.

And know what about making any decisions?
Their job is to provide information and recommendations. It's on the politicians to decide. Criticizing them for changing their recommendations based on new information is absurd.

What does this say?

Comorbidities

It was reported in several non-right wing outlets. Does that mean anything to you?

What does this say?

Comorbidities

CDC - only 6% of deaths are attributable to Covid solely.

Media - 6% of the covid deaths' are solely from Covid

ColeyTroll - That's spin!

Forum List

Back