Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Clearly Trump's fans won't care what he says or does.

So I guess that leaves the undecideds: Are they going to believe that he now somehow "gets it", or will they know better?

Clearly Trump's fans won't care what he says or does. So I guess that leaves the undecideds: Are they going to believe that he now somehow "gets it", or will they know better?
How can you still be undecided?
I'm not, nor did I say I was.

I also used the term "they". So I really tried to keep it simple there.
Okay how can anyone still be undecided?
I don't know. Apparently some still are.

CDC - only 6% of deaths are attributable to Covid solely.

Media - 6% of the covid deaths' are solely from Covid

ColeyTroll - That's spin!
It's clearly an attempt to minimize impact of COVID, playing into a right wing narrative about deaths being overstated.

It's intentionally misleading to those with motivated reasoning like yourself.

Guy's taken from WH before he needs a wheelchair or stretcher and flown to Walter Reed where he's placed in the President's Permanent hospital room to be given oxygen, steroids, anti-malarial and experimental anti-body treatment …. and it's a common cold.

Hint: WEAR A FUCKING MASK AND STAND SIX FEET PLUS APART

CDC - only 6% of deaths are attributable to Covid solely.

Media - 6% of the covid deaths' are solely from Covid

ColeyTroll - That's spin!
It's clearly an attempt to minimize impact of COVID, playing into a right wing narrative about deaths being overstated.

It's intentionally misleading to those with motivated reasoning like yourself.

Why don't you trust the experts at the CDC?

Guy's taken from WH before he needs a wheelchair or stretcher and flown to Walter Reed where he's placed in the President's Permanent hospital room to be given oxygen, steroids, anti-malarial and experimental anti-body treatment …. and it's a common cold.

Riiiigght.....since nobody who wears a mask EVER gets Covid...

Clearly Trump's fans won't care what he says or does.

So I guess that leaves the undecideds: Are they going to believe that he now somehow "gets it", or will they know better?
How can you still be undecided?

Sadly, I suspect that there are folks who don't even know that there is an election coming up.

I used to call them the "American Idol" generation.

IT'S A MYTH THAT MASKS AND SOCILA DISTANCING REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID. A MYTH. DEMOCRAT MYTY. BIDEN WEAK. TRUMP MAGA STRONG. AND IT'S JUST A COLD. ONLY THE WEAK ARE REALLY MADE SICK. PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ONLY TAKING MAGA PROTECTIONS TO PROTECT US ALL IN CASE HE WAS AN ANNOMALY

IT'S A MYTH THAT MASKS AND SOCILA DISTANCING REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID. A MYTH. DEMOCRAT MYTY. BIDEN WEAK. TRUMP MAGA STRONG. AND IT'S JUST A COLD. ONLY THE WEAK ARE REALLY MADE SICK. PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ONLY TAKING MAGA PROTECTIONS TO PROTECT US ALL IN CASE HE WAS AN ANNOMALY
It's a virus, it catches you......until a vaccine comes along you can try to hide from it but it still might get to you....but a good chance you won't even know if it does.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

No one should believe he "gets it". He says that about everything he knows nothing about and has royally f'd up. Nope, assuming if he survives, he'll thump his chest and pull his badass routine. Nothing changes with Rump - EVER.

Forum List

Back