Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

It was reported in several non-right wing outlets. Does that mean anything to you?
It would mean a lot more if you provided one.
It shouldn’t. If you weren’t a left winger, you’d know what I posted was directly from the CDC. Do you think the CDC is right wing?

Do you only accept information provided by left wing sources? If so, how can you claim to be “very informed?”
Don’t bring up reports if you aren’t willing to provide them.

I know what the CDC has been reporting and I know how it’s being distorted in the right wing media which you’ve proven that you’ve fallen victim to.

So explain to me the significance that 6% of the deaths from COVID do not list comorbidities. Let’s see how well informed you actually are or if you’re just another puppet.
I did provide the reports.

My son it goes both ways. The media you consume claims 200,000 died of Coivd. This is a blatant lie. Do you not see the fallacy in this? The right may be disengenuios about the 6% number, but the left is even worse.

No? Yes?
Still waiting for you to explain in your own words the significance of this 6% number, guess I’ll keep waiting.

Where did you determine that 200,000 deaths is a blatant lie? It’s not 100% accurate, and when talking about 200,000 data points nothing every will be, but it’s not far off. People quibble about a few instances of people being hit by a bus and classified as a COVID death, which clearly is an incorrect classification, but represent a tiny fraction of the data.

So if the right claims there’s only 12,000 deaths from COVID and the left claims 200,000, it’s pretty easy for me to identify who is more disingenuous.
Why do you need me to explain it? The CDC explained it. Is that enough?

See now your partisanship shines through. You can’t even accept the MSM’s massive misinformation campaign about Covid deaths.

You claim you’re informed, but really your just a dupe for left wing propaganda.

n
In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

It sounds like you think “I get it” meant “I’ll personally lead everyone around by the nose and decide what freedom and liberty our citizens are entitled to with regard to the Kung Flu.”

Am I right?
No.

What does “I get it” mean to you?

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

No one should believe he "gets it". He says that about everything he knows nothing about and has royally f'd up. Nope, assuming if he survives, he'll thump his chest and pull his badass routine. Nothing changes with Rump - EVER.
That's my guess. It was just interesting to see him go out of his way to say, "I get it", as if we'll see something different.

Hard to imagine, though.
I don't think it's so much whether "he gets it" or not. There are just people's personal accounts of his odd views on germs and illness. And then there was just how much of the 80s and random sex he partook of. I mean he outed himself with birtherism front page ads on the Central Park 5. But there's no way to really know Trump's true views on things like viruses and personal contacts … who knows.

It's clear from his own actions (or inactions) and the Woodward interviews that he sought to downplay the potential seriousness of covid. It may be that he chose his path, and his only path to reelection is sticking to the path even though is should be obvious to any rational person that its a path into a forest fire. Unless we suddenly start social distancing now, we will probably be seeing 3K deaths a day by the depth of winter if not sooner. Trump may just be kicking the proverbial can down the road.
Uh oh another "expert" forecast on deaths we must adhere to.....since none have come to pass yet except in NY and NJ.
And you do your best to make it so. Science hoaxer you. (it's just going away … it's god's will)

Within that particular context -- he had just clearly and specifically said that having the virus was a great learning experience for him -- "I get it" would mean (to me) that he has a new understanding and appreciation of its severity, danger and complexity.

Of course, that was right before he decided to take a joy ride precisely against standard COVID protocol, requiring three Secret Service agents to go along, forcing them to expose themselves to an actively-infected patient in a tight and close area.

I answered your question. I don't care what the phrase means to you.

Within that particular context -- he had just clearly and specifically said that having the virus was a great learning experience for him -- "I get it" would mean (to me) that he has a new understanding and appreciation of its severity, danger and complexity.

Of course, that was right before he decided to take a joy ride precisely against standard COVID protocol, requiring three Secret Service agents to go along, forcing them to expose themselves to an actively-infected patient in a tight and close area.

I answered your question. I don't care what it means to you.

There is no clarity in any of your posts / answers these days...which tells me you have very little confidence in what you say. Nobody speaks with the ambiguity that you do.
So let’s say he has a new understanding, appreciation for its severity, danger and complexity.
What does that mean to you and why would it matter?
Are you hoping he’ll lead everyone around by the nose and decide what freedom and liberty our citizens are entitled to with regard to the Kung Flu?

There is no clarity in any of your posts / answers these days...which tells me you have very little confidence in what you say. Nobody speaks with the ambiguity that you do.
So let’s say he has a new understanding, appreciation for its severity, danger and complexity.
Are you hoping he’ll lead everyone around by the nose and decide what freedom and liberty our citizens are entitled to with regard to the Kung Flu?
If you don't want to answer the clear question posed by the OP, don't answer it.

Please don't troll my thread.

It was reported in several non-right wing outlets. Does that mean anything to you?
It shouldn’t. If you weren’t a left winger, you’d know what I posted was directly from the CDC. Do you think the CDC is right wing?

Do you only accept information provided by left wing sources? If so, how can you claim to be “very informed?”

I know what the CDC has been reporting and I know how it’s being distorted in the right wing media which you’ve proven that you’ve fallen victim to.

So explain to me the significance that 6% of the deaths from COVID do not list comorbidities. Let’s see how well informed you actually are or if you’re just another puppet.

My son it goes both ways. The media you consume claims 200,000 died of Coivd. This is a blatant lie. Do you not see the fallacy in this? The right may be disengenuios about the 6% number, but the left is even worse.

No? Yes?
Still waiting for you to explain in your own words the significance of this 6% number, guess I’ll keep waiting.

Where did you determine that 200,000 deaths is a blatant lie? It’s not 100% accurate, and when talking about 200,000 data points nothing every will be, but it’s not far off. People quibble about a few instances of people being hit by a bus and classified as a COVID death, which clearly is an incorrect classification, but represent a tiny fraction of the data.

So if the right claims there’s only 12,000 deaths from COVID and the left claims 200,000, it’s pretty easy for me to identify who is more disingenuous.
Do we know how much or how little of the data is misrepresented?
From state health agencies?

No one should believe he "gets it". He says that about everything he knows nothing about and has royally f'd up. Nope, assuming if he survives, he'll thump his chest and pull his badass routine. Nothing changes with Rump - EVER.
That's my guess. It was just interesting to see him go out of his way to say, "I get it", as if we'll see something different.

Hard to imagine, though.
I don't think it's so much whether "he gets it" or not. There are just people's personal accounts of his odd views on germs and illness. And then there was just how much of the 80s and random sex he partook of. I mean he outed himself with birtherism front page ads on the Central Park 5. But there's no way to really know Trump's true views on things like viruses and personal contacts … who knows.

It's clear from his own actions (or inactions) and the Woodward interviews that he sought to downplay the potential seriousness of covid. It may be that he chose his path, and his only path to reelection is sticking to the path even though is should be obvious to any rational person that its a path into a forest fire. Unless we suddenly start social distancing now, we will probably be seeing 3K deaths a day by the depth of winter if not sooner. Trump may just be kicking the proverbial can down the road.
Uh oh another "expert" forecast on deaths we must adhere to.....since none have come to pass yet except in NY and NJ.
And you do your best to make it so. Science hoaxer you. (it's just going away … it's god's will)
Well without your Democrat governors the other 44 states would be working with a very manageable and reasonable total of deaths.

No? Yes?

Do we know how much or how little of the data is misrepresented?
From state health agencies?
In total

If you don't want to answer the clear question posed by the OP, don't answer it.

Please don't troll my thread.

Now you’re scared to exchange on topic dialogue in your own threads?
“Say what I want you to say the way I want you to say it...OR ELSE!”

Holy shit...you really have gone full LefTardo.

Guy's taken from WH before he needs a wheelchair or stretcher and flown to Walter Reed where he's placed in the President's Permanent hospital room to be given oxygen, steroids, anti-malarial and experimental anti-body treatment …. and it's a common cold.

Hint: WEAR A FUCKING MASK AND STAND SIX FEET PLUS APART
Riiiigght.....since nobody who wears a mask EVER gets Covid...
IT'S A MYTH THAT MASKS AND SOCILA DISTANCING REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID. A MYTH. DEMOCRAT MYTY. BIDEN WEAK. TRUMP MAGA STRONG. AND IT'S JUST A COLD. ONLY THE WEAK ARE REALLY MADE SICK. PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ONLY TAKING MAGA PROTECTIONS TO PROTECT US ALL IN CASE HE WAS AN ANNOMALY

You're silly

“Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be”

Trump first needs to develop a current COVID-19 strategy as the pandemic is decimating the WH – obviously he has no ‘strategy.’

Trump first needs to develop a current COVID-19 strategy as the pandemic is decimating the WH – obviously he has no ‘strategy.’

You may not know what "decimating" means.

Decimating how? Have hundreds died or have they merely tested positive?

Decimating how? Have hundreds died or have they merely tested positive?

He may mean - inconvenienced.

Well, on the off chance Trump HAS a strategy, he may be the only one left in the White House to implement it.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, but I agree with you on this one.
The solution to ANY epidemic is almost always herd immunity, not social distancing, masks, etc., which only make the epidemic last longer and kill more in the long run.

Forum List

Back