Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?
I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..
We’ve got a winner – that’s exactly what Trump is now doing.

Trump is telling Americans not to worry about COVID-19; he’s still downplaying its severity.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?
I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..

Trump is telling Americans not to worry about COVID-19; he’s still downplaying its severity.

He isn't downplaying the severity, he just isn't overstating it like the left.

The left are lemmings and will fall for anything.

We’ve got a winner – that’s exactly what Trump is now doing. Trump is telling Americans not to worry about COVID-19; he’s still downplaying its severity.
He isn't downplaying the severity, he just isn't overstating it like the left. The left are lemmings and will fall for anything.
LOL!!! A Trumpista calling someone else a lemming!!! :laughing0301:

We’ve got a winner – that’s exactly what Trump is now doing. Trump is telling Americans not to worry about COVID-19; he’s still downplaying its severity.
He isn't downplaying the severity, he just isn't overstating it like the left. The left are lemmings and will fall for anything.
LOL!!! A Trumpista calling someone else a lemming!!! :laughing0301:

Absolutely...you nuts are led around by the nose by the MSM.

LOL!!! A Trumpista calling someone else a lemming!
No, I go by actual facts from actual experts. Try it sometime.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Info

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

when Trump gets flustered, you can tell because his face goes from orange to red. when he looks at Ivanka, he returns to calmness

While I am not a Trump supporter, he is right on covid.
The risk in the US has so far only been 0,05% of the population.
And that is with the ridiculous "flattening the curve", which is stretching it out much longer than it should have.
Statistically covid-19 is an insignificant risk.
I only know 2 people who even got sick, much less killed by it.

Except the claims released by the "experts" have been continually proven not only wrong, but deliberately deceptive.
For example, they claimed there was no immunity to covid until they decided to work on vaccines to sell, and then suddenly admitted you do acquire immunity after recovery.
They claimed no one was inherently immune until they discovered over 90% of those infected were asymptomatic, which is proof the majority are already inherently immune.
Then they claimed you could get infected twice, without explaining that all immune people can always still get infected again and again, and that has nothing at all to do with immunity. Immunity is when you recover so quickly that the virus can't spread.

Clearly we should have from the beginning, and will eventually have to go with herd immunity instead of social distancing. Only herd immunity can ever end any epidemic, and only herd immunity has ever ended any entrenched epidemic.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
There is no way masks can prevent deaths, only slows them down a little.
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
Only herd immunity can end this or any epidemic, once entrenched.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.

I go back the facts. It doesn't take much effort to look at the actual statistics instead of listening to a bunch of folks who change their mind as the wind shifts. BTW, it makes me laugh when you folks only choose to believe the experts that happen to be on your side of the political isle or whos opinions line up with your side of the isle. You do realize there are plenty of other experts who don't agree with these experts, right?

Also, using your link I drilled in and found that the US has 62.5 deaths per 100,000 people. Do I really need to do the math for you?

WRONG!
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

WRONG!
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

But the Democrats want to do just the opposite which will destroy our economy AND make the virus last longer. Amazingly dumb.

I'm not undecided.

No trump didin't get it. He was lying.

The tweet below was from him this morning.

He is not taking it seriously. His cavalier attitude has not changed.

It will spread more and more will die.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 2.00.35 PM.png

Last edited:

I'm not undecided.

No trump don't get it. He was lying.

View attachment 397534
Yeah, so much for hoping he learned something.

As absolutely insane and tone-deaf as that tweet is, it's just another drop in the hurricane.

What a horrible time. I guess this country deserves this.

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

As absolutely insane and tone-deaf as that tweet is, it's just another drop in the hurricane.

Lets get this straight. The leader of the free world is supposed to hide in his basement, stoke fear in the masses and shut down the economy again over a virus that has a 99+% survival rate. Gotcha.

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

Lets get this straight. The leader of the free world is supposed to hide in his basement, stoke fear in the masses and shut down the economy again over a virus that has a 99+% survival rate. Gotcha.
Wow! Really?

The crisis is almost over, and he did very well. I am not aware of a other country having their president have daily briefings with top level experts of the field.

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

Wow! Really?

Yes, really. Even Europe, and they are little slow, is realizing they can't shut down the economy again. Not sure why you think that would be the most pragmatic thing to do. Please explain.

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

Wow! Really?

Yes, really. Even Europe, and they are little slow, is realizing they can't shut down the economy again. Not sure why you think that would be the most pragmatic thing to do. Please explain.
But I didn't say that. So you lied.

Please stop lying about my positions. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back