Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.
How old are you?
Any life threatening health conditions?
Old enough and I don't know....

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
There is no way masks can prevent deaths, only slows them down a little.
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
Only herd immunity can end this or any epidemic, once entrenched.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

Absolutely.
Flattening the curve just increases the area under the curve, by lengthening the persistence of the epidemic.
For example, after 8 months, at 30,000 deaths a month, we are not up to 200,000.
If we had gone with accelerated herd immunity volunteers young enough to not be at risk, then fewer than 50,000 would have died, and it would have been ended.

Pretty much sums up the problem. Repugs just don't understand the disease....

Locking down a city with the exception of protests makes absolutely zero sense to me. Evidently, this somehow is "scientific". Evidently we just don't understand the disease. ;)

Your mind is that of a 2nd grader. You don't understand a great many things.

Explain it genius. I'm all ears.

You'd have to have some ability to understand the pitfalls of escalation, policing, unintended consequences, and the disease. You're no where near being there. I'm sure you'll have some snarky rejoinder. It will prove my point.

Nothing snarky here needed. You are just barking off more nonsensical crap that fools the stupid people, but not those of us who actually think things through. NY wants to shut down 6 zip codes. I could literally go one street over to eat in a restaurant that is in another zip code if they shut down mine. DeBlasio and Cuomo are cool with people excercising their right to protest in mass, but not going to religious services or patronizing businesses. They will lockdown everything but not stop protests. In addition to being these super-spreader events Democrats like to talk about so much, protests have been the source of violence and looting as well.

Locking down a portion of a large city is completely boneheaded. Only boneheaded people think it is a good idea. One thing everyone should know for certain is that the virus doesn’t discriminated betweeen protesters and religious congregations. One would think the practicing Jewish community would be up in arms about this. Sadly, the secular Jewish folks in NYC have been duped by the Democratic Party for years.

In short, policing is more difficult, locking down a small portion of a large city won’t stop any escalation, the only unintended consequences are those from the “peaceful” protests and the disease doesn’t discriminate, unlike Democrats. Glad I could help, but I don’t expect you to listen.

You helped alright.

I knew I was talking to an idiot but I didn't know you were a full fledged dumbass like this.

Yep, that’s me. The idiot who thinks the virus doesn’t know zip codes.

Have a great day moron.
Yep, that's you who doesn't understand viruses. PS: You're not entirely wrong about some of the idiotic precautions and measures taken. Just wrong about almost everything else. That you are so proud of your ignorance makes your a dumbass.

Absolutely.
Flattening the curve just increases the area under the curve, by lengthening the persistence of the epidemic.
For example, after 8 months, at 30,000 deaths a month, we are not up to 200,000.
If we had gone with accelerated herd immunity volunteers young enough to not be at risk, then fewer than 50,000 would have died, and it would have been ended.

actually, given the lethality of this virus, full herd immunity would be five million dead.

Absolutely.

actually, given the lethality of this virus, full herd immunity would be five million dead.
And yet that isn’t happen.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

Absolutely.

Locking down a city with the exception of protests makes absolutely zero sense to me. Evidently, this somehow is "scientific". Evidently we just don't understand the disease. ;)

You'd have to have some ability to understand the pitfalls of escalation, policing, unintended consequences, and the disease. You're no where near being there. I'm sure you'll have some snarky rejoinder. It will prove my point.

Nothing snarky here needed. You are just barking off more nonsensical crap that fools the stupid people, but not those of us who actually think things through. NY wants to shut down 6 zip codes. I could literally go one street over to eat in a restaurant that is in another zip code if they shut down mine. DeBlasio and Cuomo are cool with people excercising their right to protest in mass, but not going to religious services or patronizing businesses. They will lockdown everything but not stop protests. In addition to being these super-spreader events Democrats like to talk about so much, protests have been the source of violence and looting as well.

Locking down a portion of a large city is completely boneheaded. Only boneheaded people think it is a good idea. One thing everyone should know for certain is that the virus doesn’t discriminated betweeen protesters and religious congregations. One would think the practicing Jewish community would be up in arms about this. Sadly, the secular Jewish folks in NYC have been duped by the Democratic Party for years.

In short, policing is more difficult, locking down a small portion of a large city won’t stop any escalation, the only unintended consequences are those from the “peaceful” protests and the disease doesn’t discriminate, unlike Democrats. Glad I could help, but I don’t expect you to listen.

You helped alright.

I knew I was talking to an idiot but I didn't know you were a full fledged dumbass like this.

Have a great day moron.
Yep, that's you who doesn't understand viruses. PS: You're not entirely wrong about some of the idiotic precautions and measures taken. Just wrong about almost everything else. That you are so proud of your ignorance makes your a dumbass.

I am not the one voting for Biden who will CLEARLY destroy our economy and our country. You shouldn’t be calling anyone dumbass.

Absolutely.

You mean the 99+% recovery rate? That lethality?

WRONG!

Absolutely.

You helped alright.

Have a great day moron.

I am not the one voting for Biden who will CLEARLY destroy our economy and our country. You shouldn’t be calling anyone dumbass.
You're a dumbass if you think that based on his stint as VP where the market climbed 149% shit brains.

Guy, you mutts said the same thing with Clinton and Obama, but they both gave us BOOMING economies.

Obviously, you never heard this story as a child.

1601984540452.png

WRONG!

Absolutely.

You helped alright.

Have a great day moron.

You're a dumbass if you think that based on his stint as VP where the market climbed 149% shit brains.

Yeah, from the basement. Raising taxes and supporting the Green New Deal will help the economy...yeah and there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

You wish you had 1/4 of my “shit for brains”. Lucky for me, I will surive a brain dead Biden/Harris presidency, unless they go full Socialists in which case I will be moving out of the country. I have the means to do so but will need to get out before you left-wingers take it all and give it to all the losers who are “unwilling” to work. You are an ignorant, brainwashed dupe.

Guy, you mutts said the same thing with Clinton and Obama, but they both gave us BOOMING economies.

Obviously, you never heard this story as a child.

View attachment 397755

Another ignorant dupe...raising taxes and the Green New Deal will give us a booming economy in your fantasy land. No wonder you idiots don’t make any money.

Another ignorant dupe...raising taxes and the Green New Deal will give us a booming economy in your fantasy land. No wonder you idiots don’t make any money.

again, I'm sure you are very happy with your double wide.

Anyway, if we took half the money we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invested it in Green technologies, instead, we'd be an energy exporter, not an energy importer. This would be good for the economy, dummy.

Post Covid strategy: Tell America that Covid is no big deal.

If you get it, simply:

- go about your business for a few days, spreading the virus far and wide. This will help us build herd immunity.
- when your breathing becomes labored, have your team administer oxygen at your house
- board a helicopter
- fly to the best hospital in the country
- have a team of 10 or more doctors watch you 24/7
- administer experimental drugs (available soon but not to you!)
- in 3-4 days, you'll be ready to stand up for five minutes while panting and wheezing
- don’t pay for any of it.

again, I'm sure you are very happy with your double wide.

Anyway, if we took half the money we spend playing Hall Monitor in the Middle East and invested it in Green technologies, instead, we'd be an energy exporter, not an energy importer. This would be good for the economy, dummy.

LOL...so naive.

If you get it, simply:

- go about your business for a few days, spreading the virus far and wide. This will help us build herd immunity.
- when your breathing becomes labored, have your team administer oxygen at your house
- board a helicopter
- in 3-4 days, you'll be ready to stand up for five minutes while panting and wheezing
Well, Trump has certainly answered my question for me. "I get it" was just another throwaway line.

He's doubled down. So much for THAT idea.

If you get it, simply:

- board a helicopter
Well, Trump has certainly answered my question for me. "I get it" was just another throwaway line.

He's doubled down. So much for THAT idea.

Lets just shut the entire country down and completely destroy our economy forever. Elect Biden/Harris so we can appease the Chinese and they can become the predominate world-power both economically and militarily. The virus will go away(but it won't) and we will all be healthy but poor as church mice. All this for a virus with a 99+% survival rate for the population as a whole and even higher for the non-elderly or those without pre-existing conditions. This sounds like a very pragmatic, common sense plan....said nobody EVER.

Here is an idea. For starters, don't send people with the virus to nursing homes. Tell the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions to be careful, you know, just like we say about the common flu. If healthy young(er) folks want to get out and about, let them. For those who are scared of their own shadows, they can stay indoors and play video games and watch Netflix all day. Nobody is stopping them. A vaccine will be available in the near future which should ease snowflake's fears. The economy will roll along and we won't have a depression. Amazing what a little common sense coupled with pragmatism will do.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

No changes. Once he gets in front of a crowd again...it's 3rd grade playground taunts and feeding off the sick, debased idiots sweating all over one another.
Yep, and I will love it, he exposed COVID as another leftwing attempt to fuck the middle class........shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back