Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
There is no way masks can prevent deaths, only slows them down a little.
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
Only herd immunity can end this or any epidemic, once entrenched.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

Absolutely.
Flattening the curve just increases the area under the curve, by lengthening the persistence of the epidemic.
For example, after 8 months, at 30,000 deaths a month, we are not up to 200,000.
If we had gone with accelerated herd immunity volunteers young enough to not be at risk, then fewer than 50,000 would have died, and it would have been ended.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

I'm not undecided.

No trump don't get it. He was lying.

The tweet below was from him this morning.

He is not taking it seriously. His cavalier attitude has not changed.

It will spread more and more will die.

View attachment 397534
Yeah, so much for hoping he learned something.

As absolutely insane and tone-deaf as that tweet is, it's just another drop in the hurricane.

What a horrible time. I guess this country deserves this.

He learned that covid-19 is not significant.
The question is why you still do think it is significant?
Do you know anyone who died from it?
Do you even know anyone who was infected?
(and I mean personally, everyone know Tom Hanks impersonally.)

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

As absolutely insane and tone-deaf as that tweet is, it's just another drop in the hurricane.

Lets get this straight. The leader of the free world is supposed to hide in his basement, stoke fear in the masses and shut down the economy again over a virus that has a 99+% survival rate. Gotcha.

Actually the survival rate is 99.95%

Probably start spinning the narrative back to "the invisible enemy'' so both sides of the duopoly can jump on the bandwagon of whatever legislation our new one man congress, Secretary of the Treasury, Steve Mnuchin was delivering when he went to Capitol Hill to meet with Pelosi a couple of days ago to present the administration's covid relief counter proposal.

BOHICA.

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

He learned that covid-19 is not significant.
The question is why you still do think it is significant?
Do you know anyone who died from it?
Do you even know anyone who was infected?
(and I mean personally, everyone know Tom Hanks impersonally.)
Incredible.

Absolutely...you nuts are led around by the nose by the MSM.
No, I go by actual facts from actual experts. Try it sometime.
Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Info
I go back the facts. It doesn't take much effort to look at the actual statistics instead of listening to a bunch of folks who change their mind as the wind shifts.
Who are your experts? I'll put Johns Hopkins up against any of them. Can you tell me when they've "changed their mind as the wind shifts"? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

LOL!!! A Trumpista calling someone else a lemming!!! :laughing0301:
Take a look at this and similar threads.

It's just the flu. No big deal. It's all coming back to that.

Incredible.

It clearly IS just like the flu.
The flu also kills about 30,000 a month, has an infection R0 value of about 2, and about the same lethality.
Covid-19 only SEEMS more deadly because we forced it to stick around longer, by deliberately "flattening the curve".
Bad idea to "flatten the curve".
It lowers the peak, but greatly increases the area under the curve by making it last much longer.

The reason they got the lethality wrong was because they did not realize 90% of those infected were asymptomatic, so were not getting tested or being counted.

I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..

That best care money can buy that he received was paid for by us taxpayers.

We paid for every penny of it.

While trump is trying to take insurance thus proper health care from me and millions of other Americans.

I resent paying for his gold plated Cadillac health care that I and most other Americans can't have while he tries to take our health care from us.

It's disgusting.

I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..

That best care money can buy that he received was paid for by us taxpayers.

We paid for every penny of it.

While trump is trying to take insurance thus proper health care from me and millions of other Americans.

I resent paying for his gold plated Cadillac health care that I and most other Americans can't have while he tries to take our health care from us.

It's disgusting.

I have no idea what Trump is proposing, but I greatly hate ACA, which is mandatory, prepaid, private, health insurance.
Since it forces us to prepay, we get no say in quality or costs.
And since it is done for profit, it cost twice as much as countries that have socialized medicine or Medicare.
And since it is done through employers, then the wealthy get a free tax exemption for it, while the poor don't.
Something like Medicare for all would cost us all much less, have better quality, and make our good cost less and be more competitive globally.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
Didn’t the CDC confirm deaths purely by Covid are less than 10% of that number? They’re the experts right? They know shit.
“Deaths purely by COVID” is not something the CDC would say is a relevant statistic and drastically distorts reality.
So, you calling me a liar?
I think you may be misrepresenting what the CDC has said and why.
What does this say?
CDC Says Only 6% Of COVID Deaths Cited COVID Alone. Here’s What That Means. | The Daily Wire
The Daily Wire is a conservative opinion site. I thought you were talking about what the CDC has said. Not some internet bloggers.
LOL. You just admitted you aren’t informed. It was reported by multiple media sources.

You are not to ever address me again, until you get informed.

I initially gave these guys the benefit of the doubt, but that exchange you just had with him happens all the time with many of these bootlickers, so I can only conclude that they're being willfully obtuse and disingenuous. Really low and pathetic.

Absolutely.
Flattening the curve just increases the area under the curve, by lengthening the persistence of the epidemic.
For example, after 8 months, at 30,000 deaths a month, we are not up to 200,000.
If we had gone with accelerated herd immunity volunteers young enough to not be at risk, then fewer than 50,000 would have died, and it would have been ended.

That's what Dr. Knut Wittkowski and many other doctors said, from the start. Doctors who aren't being paid by the government.

But of course that doesn't help push the agendas of the criminals behind this scam, so.... we can't have that!

And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

Absolutely.

Pretty much sums up the problem. Repugs just don't understand the disease....

At the end of the day it's clear that Trump beat Covid being retirement age. No way Sleepy Joe could survive that or even the sniffles. Our President is strong enough for another 4 years!

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

Lets get this straight. The leader of the free world is supposed to hide in his basement, stoke fear in the masses and shut down the economy again over a virus that has a 99+% survival rate. Gotcha.

Actually the survival rate is 99.95%

All I can say is how DARE people not cower in fear over an illness with a 99.95 percent survival rate!!!
How DARE people not do everything our Dear Oligarchs tell us to do, with no questions asked!!!
How DARE people not bend over eagerly to take whatever is coming. How DARE people question governments, globalist oligarchs and big pharma, I mean they have our best interests at heart, they really do, no ulterior agendas there!!!

Incredible.

mask-sheep.jpg

WRONG!

Absolutely.

Locking down a city with the exception of protests makes absolutely zero sense to me. Evidently, this somehow is "scientific". Evidently we just don't understand the disease. ;)

I'm not undecided.

View attachment 397534

Did you really think that man would actually learn something positive from this?

That's never gong to happen.

As for we deserve this. No we don't. No one deserves this. Even those who voted for trump.

The people of our nation cast nearly 3 million more votes for Hillary than trump. He only got in there by the EC and he barely did that. With the help of russia disinformation campaign and all the garbage about Hillary, they managed to convince just enough people to not vote.

I sure hope that won't happen this time.

The fact of the matter is we've not had a government of, by and for the people for a very long time. Hopefully people will start voting and not stop. This isn't the only election that people need to vote. People need to show up every election.

The reason we're in this mess is people didn't vote. The only way to get out of it is to vote. Put the responsible people in charge to clean up the mess.

As history has shown us over and over again, it's republicans who make the mess with the democrat coming behind them to clean it up.

We can avoid all this by not voting for conservative republicans. Their economic and social policy is extremely irresponsible and destructive.

WRONG!

Absolutely.

Locking down a city with the exception of protests makes absolutely zero sense to me. Evidently, this somehow is "scientific". Evidently we just don't understand the disease. ;)

It's a very clever virus. It knows to stay away from Government approved protests. But by golly, the anti-establishment protests, beaches, churches and mom and pop businesses.... those are a very different story. Better beware, the virus seems to enjoy targeting those places.

Forum List

Back