Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?
Why do you ask all of those questions? You don't care either way.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
There is no way masks can prevent deaths, only slows them down a little.
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
Only herd immunity can end this or any epidemic, once entrenched.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

Absolutely.
Flattening the curve just increases the area under the curve, by lengthening the persistence of the epidemic.
For example, after 8 months, at 30,000 deaths a month, we are not up to 200,000.
If we had gone with accelerated herd immunity volunteers young enough to not be at risk, then fewer than 50,000 would have died, and it would have been ended.

Pretty much sums up the problem. Repugs just don't understand the disease....

Locking down a city with the exception of protests makes absolutely zero sense to me. Evidently, this somehow is "scientific". Evidently we just don't understand the disease. ;)

Your mind is that of a 2nd grader. You don't understand a great many things.

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

He will say aggressive early intervention is key. And of course he will be right.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.
And all those people “deserved to die”, right? Just like how President Trump getting it was “karma”. If those people would had followed rules like wearing masks then they would be alive.

WRONG!
And with an epidemic that kills X number of people a month, the LAST thing you want to do is make it last longer.
The least deaths comes from ending the epidemic as quickly as possible, and "flattening the curve" does the opposite.
So to save the most lives, we should have asked for young volunteers to end it back in March.
I am well aware of this. I’ve said from the beginning flattening the curve won’t do shit.

When this all began, the media brought on all these virologists who all said the same thing, once it is out, only herd immunity can stop it. Then they all went away and the media pushed the whole “flatten the curve” bullshit in order to cause shut downs to destroy the economy.

I’ve said from the beginning the best way is to let as many young healthy people get it, and then the bulk of the population gets immunity.

Absolutely.
Flattening the curve just increases the area under the curve, by lengthening the persistence of the epidemic.
For example, after 8 months, at 30,000 deaths a month, we are not up to 200,000.
If we had gone with accelerated herd immunity volunteers young enough to not be at risk, then fewer than 50,000 would have died, and it would have been ended.

Locking down a city with the exception of protests makes absolutely zero sense to me. Evidently, this somehow is "scientific". Evidently we just don't understand the disease. ;)

Explain it genius. I'm all ears.

I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..

Actually what dems should prepare is a itemised list of the cost and availability of his treatment....

When Trump says he beat it all on his own, release it and ask Americans can they afford life...

He will say aggressive early intervention is key. And of course he will be right.

So is everyone in America getting free daily tests?

Also questions can be raised about contact tracing (which seems to not be done or done so poorly that many got infected needlessly)...

I believe, when he recovers, he's going to double-down on the notion that the virus is no big deal. He'll point to his age as proof, never mentioning he had the best care money can buy and, despite almost 4 years of promises, hasn't replaced the ACA with anything that could provide similar care to the general public..
Actually what dems should prepare is a itemised list of the cost and availability of his treatment....When Trump says he beat it all on his own, release it and ask Americans can they afford life...
Hmmm, a "you didn't pay for that" moment! I wonder how that would play.

WRONG!

Absolutely.

You'd have to have some ability to understand the pitfalls of escalation, policing, unintended consequences, and the disease. You're no where near being there. I'm sure you'll have some snarky rejoinder. It will prove my point.

Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be
It looks like his message is the same as it always was....’Live free in our free country...just like our great founders intended.’
Be honest, that pisses you off doesn’t it? You were hoping for some tyrannical shit weren’t you?

So is everyone in America getting free daily tests?

Also questions can be raised about contact tracing (which seems to not be done or done so poorly that many got infected needlessly)...

What good are daily tests? Trump and others tested negative right until the onset of symptoms. Evidently the tests aren't sensitive enough to show positive before the viral load is sufficient to cause early symptoms. At the first sign of symptoms aggressive therapy is warranted. HCQ, Zpac and zinc have proven to be effective in reducing the viral load and preventing a cytokine storm. Once a cytokine storm occurs, all bets are off. The same drugs used on Trump for early symptoms are reserved for the sickest, that should change, because they are only marginally effective against a cytokine storm.

That best care money can buy that he received was paid for by us taxpayers.

We paid for every penny of it.

While trump is trying to take insurance thus proper health care from me and millions of other Americans.

I resent paying for his gold plated Cadillac health care that I and most other Americans can't have while he tries to take our health care from us.

It's disgusting.
Ironic it's taxpayer money too, since he pays so little due to his vast business failures.

Did you really think that man would actually learn something positive from this?
Well, I let myself have a little hope for a moment. I thought he said "I get it" as some kind of sign that he actually did.

This really is difficult to believe. The White House itself has become a hot spot, and the sociopathy has only gotten worse.

Why do you ask all of those questions? You don't care either way.
I don't care what the President of the United States does?

Perhaps you don't understand that what he does affects all of us. This isn't a talk radio show in your controlled bubble.

Obviously you don't want to answer. Don't. It has been answered anyway. And please don't troll my thread.

Last edited:

That best care money can buy that he received was paid for by us taxpayers.

We paid for every penny of it.

While trump is trying to take insurance thus proper health care from me and millions of other Americans.

I resent paying for his gold plated Cadillac health care that I and most other Americans can't have while he tries to take our health care from us.

It's disgusting.
Ironic it's taxpayer money too, since he pays so little due to his vast business failures.
Lie...next!!

Greg

WRONG!

Absolutely.

You'd have to have some ability to understand the pitfalls of escalation, policing, unintended consequences, and the disease. You're no where near being there. I'm sure you'll have some snarky rejoinder. It will prove my point.

Nothing snarky here needed. You are just barking off more nonsensical crap that fools the stupid people, but not those of us who actually think things through. NY wants to shut down 6 zip codes. I could literally go one street over to eat in a restaurant that is in another zip code if they shut down mine. DeBlasio and Cuomo are cool with people excercising their right to protest in mass, but not going to religious services or patronizing businesses. They will lockdown everything but not stop protests. In addition to being these super-spreader events Democrats like to talk about so much, protests have been the source of violence and looting as well.

Locking down a portion of a large city is completely boneheaded. Only boneheaded people think it is a good idea. One thing everyone should know for certain is that the virus doesn’t discriminated betweeen protesters and religious congregations. One would think the practicing Jewish community would be up in arms about this. Sadly, the secular Jewish folks in NYC have been duped by the Democratic Party for years.

In short, policing is more difficult, locking down a small portion of a large city won’t stop any escalation, the only unintended consequences are those from the “peaceful” protests and the disease doesn’t discriminate, unlike Democrats. Glad I could help, but I don’t expect you to listen.

WRONG!

Absolutely.

Nothing snarky here needed. You are just barking off more nonsensical crap that fools the stupid people, but not those of us who actually think things through. NY wants to shut down 6 zip codes. I could literally go one street over to eat in a restaurant that is in another zip code if they shut down mine. DeBlasio and Cuomo are cool with people excercising their right to protest in mass, but not going to religious services or patronizing businesses. They will lockdown everything but not stop protests. In addition to being these super-spreader events Democrats like to talk about so much, protests have been the source of violence and looting as well.

Locking down a portion of a large city is completely boneheaded. Only boneheaded people think it is a good idea. One thing everyone should know for certain is that the virus doesn’t discriminated betweeen protesters and religious congregations. One would think the practicing Jewish community would be up in arms about this. Sadly, the secular Jewish folks in NYC have been duped by the Democratic Party for years.

In short, policing is more difficult, locking down a small portion of a large city won’t stop any escalation, the only unintended consequences are those from the “peaceful” protests and the disease doesn’t discriminate, unlike Democrats. Glad I could help, but I don’t expect you to listen.

You helped alright.

I knew I was talking to an idiot but I didn't know you were a full fledged dumbass like this.

How old are you?
Any life threatening health conditions?

Did you really think that man would actually learn something positive from this?
Well, I let myself have a little hope for a moment. I thought he said "I get it" as some kind of sign that he actually did.

This really is difficult to believe. The White House itself has become a hot spot, and the sociopathy has only gotten worse.

What exactly do you want him to do? Instead of saying “don’t live your life in fear” is he supposed to say “be scared, be very scared”? He is taking reasonable precautions based on seriousness of this virus. Despite the fear mongeraing being peddled by the left and the MSM, this is NOT the Spanish flu. This is NOT some Hollywood movie where 99% of people that get this die and is spread via the wind for miles. The president is showing strength and not cowering in the corner.

WRONG!

Absolutely.

You helped alright.

I knew I was talking to an idiot but I didn't know you were a full fledged dumbass like this.

Yep, that’s me. The idiot who thinks the virus doesn’t know zip codes.

Have a great day moron.

Forum List

Back