Woodstock Occurred in the Middle of a Pandemic

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Why are we handling this pandemic so differently?
More going on than just germs
“In 1968/69,” says Nathaniel L. Moir in National Interest, “the H3N2 pandemic killed more individuals in the U.S. than the combined total number of American fatalities during both the Vietnam and Korean Wars.”

“In 1968/69,” says Nathaniel L. Moir in National Interest, “the H3N2 pandemic killed more individuals in the U.S. than the combined total number of American fatalities during both the Vietnam and Korean Wars.”
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

and most Democrats are still cowering under their beds afraid to go outside. maybe even sealing the windows and doors of their home with Visqueen and duct tape. Yes Democrats are really this stupid

Last edited:
It’s stupid to compare two completely dissimilar events.

It’s stupid to suggest that we emulate the ignorance that existed more than 50 years ago.

And its stupid to jeopardize the health and safety of the American people because the reprehensible right is afraid Trump will fail to win reelection and Republicans lose control of the Senate.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
and most Democrats are still cowering under their beds afraid to go outside. maybe even sealing the windows and doors of their home with Visqueen and duct tape.
While the republicons are drinking lysol
All I can say is, bottoms up
:)-

It’s stupid to suggest that we emulate the ignorance that existed more than 50 years ago.

And its stupid to jeopardize the health and safety of the American people because the reprehensible right is afraid Trump will fail to win reelection and Republicans lose control of the Senate.

Yes comparing two pandemics of the Asian flu in the minds of democrats is like comparing two completely dissimilar events.
Democrats say It’s stupid to suggest that we emulate the ignorance that existed more than 50 years ago, more like if we had followed their lead the results would be the same except that our economy would not have crashed leaving millions without a job.
Yes democrats re really this stupid

if you are so smart jones,how come when someone asks you something about what you posted.... you never reply....afraid to show us how much you dont know?...

This is as much about a virus, as the war on terror is about Islamic terrorism. This is about social conditioning, legal precendence, consolidation of assets, and political wrangling.

This is hilarious! There wasn't a pandemic at the time. I remember being pissed that my parents wouldn't let me go to Woodstock, but there was no pandemic at the time. Where does this stuff come from???

As the last line of the article states:
The contrast between 1968 and 2020 couldn’t be more striking. They were smart. We are idiots. Or at least our governments are.

This is hilarious! There wasn't a pandemic at the time. I remember being pissed that my parents wouldn't let me go to Woodstock, but there was no pandemic at the time. Where does this stuff come from???
Just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean shit. Read the article

and most Democrats are still cowering under their beds afraid to go outside. maybe even sealing the windows and doors of their home with Visqueen and duct tape.
While the republicons are drinking lysol
All I can say is, bottoms up
:)-
I don't know about everyone else, but this conservative girl cleans her house with Lysol. She doesn't drink it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since this chat is mentioning a big music gathering from back in the day, does anyone here know when singers will be allowed to resume their going out on the road?

As the last line of the article states:
The contrast between 1968 and 2020 couldn’t be more striking. They were smart. We are idiots. Or at least our governments are.

The pandemic of 2020 is now led by idiots in the White House who don't even know how to lead and are not interested in doing so anyway. There is no executive branch in the present day.

And the death-toll numbers of the people to whom they spread it. A spring-breaker could have brought it home and killed his grandpa with it.
"Could have" but I've seen no such reports from our eagle eyed network reporters and you know they would
love to report such a thing.

Woodstock was a Pandemic.

Forum List

Back