WooHoo trump says it is OK to call you deplorables deplorables

MarkDuffy

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2015
San Diego, CA
upload_2017-11-8_14-55-54.png

And not a thank you, rather you are lucky he let you kiss his ring

The butthurt from last night's slaughter at the polls must have been terrible

What "slaughter"? A couple local and state elections?

upload_2017-11-8_15-28-44.png

trump give a thank you in caps to CHINA, but not to you deplorables

You mean nothing to him

When are you all gonna catch on?

View attachment 159362

And not a thank you, rather you are lucky he let you kiss his ring

The butthurt from last night's slaughter at the polls must have been terrible
Oh, Lord. The man is still talking about the election and indirectly about Hillary Clinton. WTH? When is he going to move past the election and get on with the business of governing? That he's yet not done so is a major reason why his popularity wanes rather than waxes.

I mean, really...The most apt leaders do one thing better than their peers, including those who also may be leaders: gain the approbation, begrudging or otherwise, of at least some of those who had no confidence in them. Trump has done the very opposite of that, for we are seeing in poll after poll that even among his base, he is losing people's confidence in him.

Clearly the OP didn't pass English class. Since there are quotations on the word deplorable. The name DNC called to the American people. Sad!

Trump's LOW self-esteem cannot take defeat.........Faced with last night's failures, what does the orange idiot do? .......He revisits his win of a year ago.....

Weak, spineless and incompetent.

Clearly the OP didn't pass English class. Since there are quotations on the word deplorable. The name DNC called to the American people. Sad!
OT:
I noticed that too. What did I think of it?

grasping20at20straws.jpg

Mentioning as much struck me as too easy, so to speak; thus I chose not to mention it, but I'm glad you did because the focus on the quoted word "deplorables" is flat out trite. I wondered whether I was the only one to notice that and wonder too whether the OP-er has any inkling of what, from a reading comprehension standpoint, be the meanings of placing between quotes a single word.....

OT:

grasping20at20straws.jpg

Mentioning as much struck me as too easy, so to speak; thus I chose not to mention it, but I'm glad you did because the focus on the quoted word "deplorables" is flat out trite. I wondered whether I was the only one to notice that and wonder too whether the OP-er has any inkling of what, from a reading comprehension standpoint, be the meanings of placing between quotes a single word.....
Simple, trump was trolling his supporters that he doesn't give a damn about. Not even a thank you.

OT:

grasping20at20straws.jpg

Simple, trump was trolling his supporters that he doesn't give a damn about. Not even a thank you.
I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean by that remark.

OT:

grasping20at20straws.jpg

You snowflake.. way to prove how bad your grammar skills at defining quotation marks in a sentence. Since you have trouble at reading comprehension. He was clearly quoting what Crooked H said.

Forum List

Back