WooHoo trump says it is OK to call you deplorables deplorables

Clearly the OP didn't pass English class. Since there are quotations on the word deplorable. The name DNC called to the American people. Sad!
OT:
I noticed that too. What did I think of it?

grasping20at20straws.jpg

Mentioning as much struck me as too easy, so to speak; thus I chose not to mention it, but I'm glad you did because the focus on the quoted word "deplorables" is flat out trite. I wondered whether I was the only one to notice that and wonder too whether the OP-er has any inkling of what, from a reading comprehension standpoint, be the meanings of placing between quotes a single word.....
Simple, trump was trolling his supporters that he doesn't give a damn about. Not even a thank you.
I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean by that remark.
Is this the first time you've experienced this from the mind of MarkDummy?

Clearly the OP didn't pass English class. Since there are quotations on the word deplorable. The name DNC called to the American people. Sad!
OT:
I noticed that too. What did I think of it?

grasping20at20straws.jpg

Mentioning as much struck me as too easy, so to speak; thus I chose not to mention it, but I'm glad you did because the focus on the quoted word "deplorables" is flat out trite. I wondered whether I was the only one to notice that and wonder too whether the OP-er has any inkling of what, from a reading comprehension standpoint, be the meanings of placing between quotes a single word.....
Simple, trump was trolling his supporters that he doesn't give a damn about. Not even a thank you.
I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean by that remark.
Is this the first time you've experienced this from the mind of MarkDummy?
I really don't know. I generally respond to comments far more so than to the people who offer them. I just don't care who has posted the remarks to which I respond to have noticed him in that way. There are a variety of things that spur me to notice and recall someone's ID and the general nature of their remarks, but he hasn't triggered any of those memory aids.

Forum List

Back