Word Association

actually i would if it continued. i didn't get on yer case or yer fellow poster until several back & forths were posted....

right? had it continued with this one, i shirley would have said something. in fact b4 you joined USMB, i called ryecatcher out once for doing that.

you need to have a little more faith, AJ.
I would likely believe you (and want to believe you) except for the fact that you gave three “thumbs up.” Not only were the posts political in nature, but they broke the basic rules of this particular thread. Do I really care? Not really. I have thick skin and realize Dante is, shall we say, troubled. I was mainly interested to see how consistent you would be.

I would likely believe you (and want to believe you) except for the fact that you gave three “thumbs up.” Not only were the posts political in nature, but they broke the basic rules of this particular thread. Do I really care? Not really. I have thick skin and realize Dante is, shall we say, troubled. I was mainly interested to see how consistent you would be.

giving a response that isn't verbal is not the same. just like i gave both yer posts & kruska's a thumbs down or fake news or a (neg) funny face when it applied. you think that's the same as joining in & posting memes or negative words?

i am consistent.

Fantasy

(My Fantasy)
iu

It wasn't all that far back that one of your liberal buddies threatened to report me to the mods if I got political. Let's see if that person has a sense of strong ethics in your case.
political? context. Please do not take things out of context and try -- making it political. You'll get reported yet again

:eusa_hand:

political? context. Please do not take things out of context and try -- making it political. You'll get reported yet again

Report all you want! I don't care. And I don't even care if your thread responses are political. Others get a bit uncomfortable if/when politics are brought in. Well … that is, if conservative responses are posted. Again … I don't give two hoots.

Report all you want! I don't care. And I don't even care if your thread responses are political. Others get a bit uncomfortable if/when politics are brought in. Well … that is, if conservative responses are posted. Again … I don't give two hoots.
Moi?

Me report you? You have some serious issues with how you're viewed by others.

353005368_569793018661993_5498612682238336664_n.jpg

now ...

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Poop

ummm.... YEP. in this forum ONLY. this is supposta be 'a-political' ... that's why i'm uncomfortable & you should be too for obvious reasons. now as you can see A J - i am including dante in this here diatribe as well.

as i said i would do if this continued.

Moi?

Me report you? You have some serious issues with how you're viewed by others.

View attachment 824569

now ...

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Poop

stop right now. go & read the rules about this forum. it's supposta be FUN. m'k?

FUN. as i have said a few times b4 - in 8 years, i've only reported posters less than the fingers on 1 hand - all here because they can't get it thru their heads that this isn't the place for it.

go to the forums that ARE political - or better yet - the flame zone & let 'er rip.

Forum List

Back