Words that liberals have attempted to change or alter in last 3 years.

Yep, your standard response....And people say you are a Mac1958 sock, I can't imagine why?

It is sort of weird how much you people talk about me. Took a week off due to a lost bet and came back and had a dozen notices that I had been mentioned in a thread.

Far-right example from a post this week referencing a culture political war that your side is wanting. Like "when do we get to use our guns" type of bullshit.

"And there it is, a progressive pushing for war…"

Or this one

"He's pointing out that progressive liberals like yourself have been busy trying feverishly to change the definitions of words primarily so that power can be achieved through demonizing the political opposition....Straight out of Animal Farm...."
And how are either of these "fascist" in your mind? How do they achieve your oppression through authoritarianism?

It is sort of weird how much you people talk about me. Took a week off due to a lost bet and came back and had a dozen notices that I had been mentioned in a thread.
That'll happen when you're an asshole to people....It's not because your popular believe that....

And how are either of these "fascist" in your mind? How do they achieve your oppression through authoritarianism?
As for your authoritarianism, see your previous post.

I bet you feel the need to carry a gun everywhere too. Just to show it.

As for your authoritarianism, see your previous post.

I bet you feel the need to carry a gun everywhere too. Just to show it.
LOL...So, being a CCW permit holder makes me fascist?

It's not oppressing me.

It's about your need for peacocking about authoritarianism.
1st, you’d never know if I was carrying my weapon or not.

2nd, that you would feel “oppressed” knowing that I may be carrying legally is a sign that you are a sniveling little snowflake.

Vaccination
Collusion
Impeachment
Counting
Insurrection
Self defense
Hearsay
Guilt
Voting
Immigrant
Trafficking
Constitutional rights
Protestor
Murder
Parenting
Facts
Democracy
Lawful
Obedience

And my goodness I’m running out of time and space
Thinkers-please add any I might have missed

Illinois politicians aim to change word 'offender' to 'justice-impacted individual'​

The bill is headed to the governor's desk

House Bill 4409 will amend the Illinois Crime Reduction Act of 2009 to change "references from ‘offenders’ to ‘justice-impacted individuals,'" among other changes, according to a summary of the bill.

Wow brought back to the main page after a lengthy dismissal to the hinterlands for being just too darn effective
Right at the 100 mark word change by libs as of end of May 2024
Thank you fair minded moderator

Forum List

Back