🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

workplace mass shooting...convicted felon...did he pass a background check?

yeah keep fuckers like that in prison

You have any idea how much that would cost over his long lifetime?

I suggest we have a lottery. The winner of this lottery would get their choice of a felon to shoot.

But you have to bring your own gun and ammo.

Sound good to you? You want to win that lottery don't cha?

Yep....as the research shows...most gun murderers have prior criminal records....and histories of violence.......and this guy is no exception....

so...as a multiple felon...how did he get those guns? did he go through a background check? since he is a felon he would not have to register his illegally owned guns according to Supreme Court decision.....Haynes v. United States......

does he have a carry permit for his illegal guns.....?

And the one question......is this place of business a gun free zone?

Excel Industries shooter identified as Cedric Ford

Multiple eyewitnesses and employees at Excel Industries identify the shooter as Cedric Ford, 38, an employee at the company in Hesston. Ford lived in Newton.

According to Florida court documents, he was charged with multiple crimes in his history, including burglary, grand theft, fleeing and eluding and other charges dating back to 1996. Ford was also booked in Sedgwick County in 2008. Eyewitness News has not confirmed the charges in the Sedgwick Coun

Most gun murders are committed by people with criminal records but most mass shootings are not.

Except for this one.....

And murder is committed by people who are not normal....so banning guns from normal people will do nothing to stop mass shootings or gun crime in general.

No, their solution is still get more guns out there. And that is what we are doing, and we just keep getting more mass shootings.

And the mass shooters are not the normal gun owners...you know about 357 million guns in private hands that are never used in mass shootings....

And of the 8,124 gun murders in 2014...how many were from mass public shootings....less than 40. So the majority of gun crime and gun murder is committed by violent career criminals who murder other career criminals as part of doing business and as part of a lack of impulse control...

But you guys don't care about stopping that...

No. You only care about disarming the actual people who are not using their guns to commit crime or gun murder...

You are the screwed up people.....you need help.

No, their solution is still get more guns out there. And that is what we are doing, and we just keep getting more mass shootings.

You did not answer my question....in 2013 there were 11.1 people carrying guns for self defense...and the gun crime and gun murder rate went down...

in 2014 there were over 13 million people carrying guns for self defense and the gun crime and gun murder rate went down....

How do you explain that in light of the dumb post you just entered?

And we are not having more mass shootings...in fact they are staying the same. How do you explain that since more Americans now own and carry guns?

Any of you gun nutters have ANY thoughts on how this felon got his guns? Or better yet, any thoughts on how to keep felons from getting guns?

Or is shootings like this just one of those things that happen?
Nothing to be done about it.

Except pray for the victims. We are getting good at that. Lots of praying.

1,500,000 victims use guns to stop the violent criminal attacking them according to bill clinton and barak obama.....so they didn't have to pray, they just had to have a gun.....praying helps too though.....

If he was a danger to society, he should have been in prison.

Well that wasn't an answer. Why am I not surprised.

The guy was in prison. I guess he served his time and got released.

Is that your proposal to keep guns from felons; never release them from prison?

Gee great idea. Surprised we haven't done that. But if all the criminals never got out of jail, who would the gun nutters have to be scared of? Gun sales might fall off. Can't have that.

High rates of gun sales needs criminals like this.

actually you are wrong...which is not a surprise......criminals get their guns illegally....gun sales are pushed by normal people who want to compete, hunt or protect themselves and their families..........but you don't care about them.....do you?

And the largest growing segment of the gun owning population...women and minorities.....tell you story to them....

yeah keep fuckers like that in prison

You have any idea how much that would cost over his long lifetime?

I suggest we have a lottery. The winner of this lottery would get their choice of a felon to shoot.

But you have to bring your own gun and ammo.

Sound good to you? You want to win that lottery don't cha?

Yeah...do some research....it is far more expensive to society to have the criminals running loose than to pay to keep them locked up....

Yep....as the research shows...most gun murderers have prior criminal records....and histories of violence.......and this guy is no exception....

so...as a multiple felon...how did he get those guns? did he go through a background check? since he is a felon he would not have to register his illegally owned guns according to Supreme Court decision.....Haynes v. United States......

Multiple eyewitnesses and employees at Excel Industries identify the shooter as Cedric Ford, 38, an employee at the company in Hesston. Ford lived in Newton.

According to Florida court documents, he was charged with multiple crimes in his history, including burglary, grand theft, fleeing and eluding and other charges dating back to 1996. Ford was also booked in Sedgwick County in 2008. Eyewitness News has not confirmed the charges in the Sedgwick Coun

Most gun murders are committed by people with criminal records but most mass shootings are not.

Except for this one.....

And murder is committed by people who are not normal....so banning guns from normal people will do nothing to stop mass shootings or gun crime in general.

Taking all the guns away stops much of this, but that will never happen. That is why many feel forced to own and carry guns, yet most do not. I have never owned a gun but I do work in some shady places at times and I have thought about possibly carrying, but I likely will not.

what price is a human life worth to you

Will you pay to keep them in jail? Or would you be willing to shoot them? Simple questions based on what YOU said.

Yes. It is cheaper to keep them in jail than to have them committing crimes.....
Think about this, after Trump builds the wall why can't we send our criminals to Mexico like they have been doing to us. Then we slam the door and lock it. Everyone wins.
GO TRUMP. BUILD THAT WALL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Except for this one.....

Taking all the guns away stops much of this, but that will never happen. That is why many feel forced to own and carry guns, yet most do not. I have never owned a gun but I do work in some shady places at times and I have thought about possibly carrying, but I likely will not.

sorry...that isn't a true statement.......in2013 there were over 11.1 million people with permits to carry guns....and the gun crime rate went down...including the gun murder rate.....

In 2014 there were over 13 million people carrying guns for self defense...and the gun crime and gun murder rate went down......

Can you explain why your post is wrong?

Except for this one.....

If you slive in a state that requires a permit you should get the permit even if you decide not to carry a gun....that way if you ever decide you really need to carry...you won't have to wait........

If he was a danger to society, he should have been in prison.

Well that wasn't an answer. Why am I not surprised.

The guy was in prison. I guess he served his time and got released.

Is that your proposal to keep guns from felons; never release them from prison?

Gee great idea. Surprised we haven't done that. But if all the criminals never got out of jail, who would the gun nutters have to be scared of? Gun sales might fall off. Can't have that.

High rates of gun sales needs criminals like this.

He was obviously still a danger to society. He shouldn't have been released.

Here we have a mass shooting that has just happened...the suspect is apparently a convicted felon...and if this is true.......gun control did not keep him from getting that gun.......

Gunman Fatally Shot After Opening Fire On Coworkers In Hesston, Kansas

The murderer is a convicted felon with multiple convictions for burglary, grand theft, and other charges in Florida.

Tags
: Hesston, Kansas, Spree Killing
No, he probably bought the gun from one of your gun nuts that needed a little cash.

Yo, you lose? Just tell the truth? Obama has taught you well? But when a Republican bacomes President? You will pay your dues fool!

"GTP"
View attachment 64816
Yo! cruz?......lol

Except for this one.....

sorry...that isn't a true statement.......in2013 there were over 11.1 million people with permits to carry guns....and the gun crime rate went down...including the gun murder rate.....

In 2014 there were over 13 million people carrying guns for self defense...and the gun crime and gun murder rate went down......

Can you explain why your post is wrong?

If "all" guns are removed, then no guns can be used against anyone. The point is that all guns must be removed, not just some of them. The reason gun control laws don't work is because banning guns in one jurisdiction does not get rid of guns when you can purchase them right across a state line or outside of a given city that may try to invoke gun restrictions.

If "all" guns are removed, then no guns can be used against anyone. The point is that all guns must be removed, not just some of them

While I appreciate your sincere desire to stop the relentless number of shootings, guns are here to stay.

You must protect your loved ones the best way you can. And hope and pray that the next mass shooting doesn't involve you or yours.

Death by gun is just something you need to learn to accept. More importantly, you have to accept random death by gun as just part of living in America.

But if there were 400 million guns in America things would be so much better. According to guns nutters like 2nd A.

Forum List

Back