World Jewish Population Statistics

I’m on my iPhone so it’s tough to search your well rehearsed, Copy/Paste, Jews for Jesus bullshit, but I’ve heard it all before.
And it doesn’t explain all 613 Commandments.

You've never heard any of what I have said before. No one , even Jews for Jesus, have heard any of it before from anyone else.

Try again.

not true, Hobie----the basic premise that the kosher food
rules are IDIOTIC and the putative Jesus would never have
followed such stupidity is a concept well ingrained in the peasant mind of the entire HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE since
Constantine

The kosher rules are idiotic without an understanding of the deeper implications only alluded to by the types of creatures listed as either clean or unclean that directly reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

one could say "idiotic" is thinking the messiah has already come but nothing changed.

just saying.

Doesn't it say in your own scriptures that when those who sleep in the dust of the earth awaken, many will be purified and refined, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand?

The only ones who thought that nothing changed were the ones who rejected a revelation from God and confused faith in tradition with obstinate stupidity, according to the story that is...
Uh, no.

You've never heard any of what I have said before. No one , even Jews for Jesus, have heard any of it before from anyone else.

Try again.

followed such stupidity is a concept well ingrained in the peasant mind of the entire HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE since
Constantine

The kosher rules are idiotic without an understanding of the deeper implications only alluded to by the types of creatures listed as either clean or unclean that directly reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

one could say "idiotic" is thinking the messiah has already come but nothing changed.

just saying.

Doesn't it say in your own scriptures that when those who sleep in the dust of the earth awaken, many will be purified and refined, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand?

The only ones who thought that nothing changed were the ones who rejected a revelation from God and confused faith in tradition with obstinate stupidity, according to the story that is...
Uh, no.

Thats OK...Obviously you aren't interested in truth or if you lie in the name of God.

Anyway, I heard that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

Thanks for providing the inspiration.

Constantine

just saying.

Uh, no.

Thats OK...Obviously you aren't interested in truth or if you lie in the name of God.

Anyway, I heard that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

Good response there when you’re told you’re wrong.
I think you’re confusing the “scripture of love” with the Tanach.
You see, the NT is the “scripture” that sends everyone to hell.

just saying.

Uh, no.

No, The NT alerts the sleeping that they are already in hell and provides clear instruction about how to get out of it.

I am truly sorry about your perceptual blindness. Must really suck. If only there was some cure outside of the NT...

just saying.

Uh, no.

No, The NT alerts the sleeping that they are already in it.
The NT is a cauldron of non-sensical one liners.
Now if you can actually quote a verse...oh, that’s right...you can’t.
Now, you still have to explain 611 Commandments even though you weren’t expecting anyone to call you on your bullshit.

World Jewish Population Statistics

Jews represented 0.2% of the world population as of 2002.

Estimates indicate that the above percentage hardly changed by 2016.

The very fact that you follow such a stat or that anyone cares kind of proves that the Jews are being unfairly persecuted in the first place, along with the fact that their accomplishments far outweigh their size compared to other demographics, doesn't it?

Uh, no.

Now, you still have to explain 611 Commandments even though you weren’t expecting anyone to call you on your bullshit.
Nonsensical one liners? lol...

Thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously providing irrefutable evidence for the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.

Thanks to you many Christians will become kosher and enter the existing sanctuary of God before you while you're dicking around over whats for dinner, strapping a box on your head every now and then, and waiting for somebody to build a temple..

Well done!

Last edited:

Nonsensical one liners? lol...

Thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously providing irrefutable evidence for the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.

Thanks to you many Christians will become kosher and enter the existing sanctuary of God while you're dicking around over whats for dinner and waiting for somebody to build a temple..

Well done!
Are you high?
Enough vacuous nonsense, you have 611 Commandments to dismiss.
Get working on it, blowhard.

The very fact that you follow such a stat or that anyone cares kind of proves that the Jews are being unfairly persecuted in the first place, along with the fact that their accomplishments far outweigh their size compared to other demographics, doesn't it?

Jews can't be unfairly persecuted, given that they have dedicated themselves to being our enemies.

Yes, Jews are more productive than non-Jews. But, most what they produce is filth, whether in Hollywood or in a courtroom. How much credit should we give them for exploiting others in banking and whatever profession a Jew chooses? We'd be better off without the Jews and their accomplishments.

Jewish eugenics and exploitation has resulted in disproportionate technological and medical contributions, but at what cost?

I’m on my iPhone so it’s tough to search your well rehearsed, Copy/Paste, Jews for Jesus bullshit, but I’ve heard it all before.

Try again.

Constantine

just saying.

no ----it doesn't

Jews can't be unfairly persecuted, given that they have dedicated themselves to being our enemies.

Yes, Jews are more productive than non-Jews. But, most what they produce is filth, whether in Hollywood or in a courtroom. How much credit should we give them for exploiting others in banking and whatever profession a Jew chooses? We'd be better off without the Jews and their accomplishments.

Jewish eugenics and exploitation has resulted in disproportionate technological and medical contributions, but at what cost?

The only person persecuting you is the big nurse who has been replacing your anti-psychotics with sugar pills.

I couldn't care less what you believe but you most certainly have a preference for what I believe.

???????????????????????????????
It is the reason you criticize a faith not your own.

the "faith" in question SUSTAINS ITSELF by spitting on
MY LITERATURE and maligning an innocent young
Galilean Pharisee
We are a sect of Judaism.

It's our heritage too.

you are not a sect of Judaism. that's absurd and you don't even believe it.

if you did, you wouldn't equate not buying your BS with "atheism".
I am equating what you do to atheism.

Try again.

Constantine

just saying.
He never claimed to be the Messiah.

He is the word of God and he will fulfill your prophecy when he returns.

And then you will bend a knee.

It is the reason you criticize a faith not your own.

Galilean Pharisee

It's our heritage too.

Of course we are. 100%.

It was God's promise to Abraham

an even sillier answer
You think your tiny numbers fulfilled the covenant?

He never claimed to be the Messiah.

He is the word of God and he will fulfill your prophecy when he returns.

And then you will bend a knee.

Shithead, Jesus did claim to be the Christ, Mark 8:29-30 and elsewhere. Jesus taught that he fulfilled the prophesies of the Christ. The Jews killed him essentially for claiming to be the Christ. His follows traveled all over the region teaching that Jesus was the Christ, repeating what Jesus had taught them. The verse first verse of the New Testament declares that Jesus is the Christ.

Then, you say Jesus never claimed to be the Messiah? You have shit for brains.

Galilean Pharisee

It's our heritage too.

Of course we are. 100%.

It was God's promise to Abraham

an even sillier answer
You think your tiny numbers fulfilled the covenant?
Like when God explicitly told Moshe to reject anyone who would come along and try to supersede the Torah?

He won't fulfill that prophecy for awhile.
Where’s Jesus?
I read the NT.
Where is he?
I checked my underwear draw.
He isn’t there.[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone object to me calling Zionists shitheads when they worship Antichrists like yourself?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back