World Jewish Population Statistics

That's a shame you can't even say you get you strength from God.

Are you a militant atheist?

It would explain your behaviors.

her treating you like the arrogant, self-satisfied religious zealot that you are is not either militant or atheist. I've told you, we don't have any interest in proselytizing and we see it as annoying and disrespectful.

I hope that helps you.
Are you kidding? You and her proselytize with every post against the dominant religion of the land.

Who do you get your strength from? Jack Daniels?

"you and she..." hobie dear. You have an example of
proselytizing by either me or Jillian or EVEN INDEPENDENT ---------any example at all?
Yes, like I said before. With every post you attack the dominant religion of the land you are proselytizing your religion.

I just can't figure out if it is atheism or Judaism.

the dominant religion? well, it probably helped that six million jews were murdered. that tends to have kept down the numbers of future generations a bit.

are you really this stupid?

and that doesn't even begin to get to forced conversions in spain, Italy and elsewhere....

because "Christians" were so very helpful when they murdered people who rejected them.

and then sent around missionaries to everyplace where people were in need and wouldn't help until those people bought your BS.

proselytizing by either me or Jillian or EVEN INDEPENDENT ---------any example at all?
All I demand is that non-Jews stop manipulating the Jewish Scripture to prove their god.

that offends self-righteous zealots like him.
I have preference what you do, but I am more than happy to shine a light on what you do.

you mean because we don't believe in your fake messiah? I'd say that's not your business.

and that's the point.
I couldn't care less what you believe but you most certainly have a preference for what I believe.

???????????????????????????????

her treating you like the arrogant, self-satisfied religious zealot that you are is not either militant or atheist. I've told you, we don't have any interest in proselytizing and we see it as annoying and disrespectful.

I hope that helps you.
Are you kidding? You and her proselytize with every post against the dominant religion of the land.

the zealot thinks that if we point out he should stop trying to ram his beliefs down everyone else's throats, that we're somehow being mean to him. he's confused.
I had an atheist tell me the exact same thing yesterday. Then I reminded him he came to a religious forum looking for it.
Which forum was that?

I hope the moron doesn't think it's THIS forum.

I hope that helps you.

Yes, like I said before. With every post you attack the dominant religion of the land you are proselytizing your religion.

Keep your own words in mind, hobie >>>
I just can't figure out......
If I had to guess I would guess atheism.

All I demand is that non-Jews stop manipulating the Jewish Scripture to prove their god.

I have preference what you do, but I am more than happy to shine a light on what you do.

you mean because we don't believe in your fake messiah? I'd say that's not your business.

and that's the point.
I couldn't care less what you believe but you most certainly have a preference for what I believe.
Apparently, you do care what others believe; quite ferverently.

Who strengthens you?

WONDER BREAD-------and spinach

I hope that helps you.

You seem to have confused me with dingbat sweetness.

and that's the point.

It is the reason you criticize a faith not your own.

I hope that helps you.

no chance, DELIGHTFULNESS

I hope that helps you.

kind of arrogant of you there, boichick.

I hope that helps you.

Who do you get your strength from?

and that's the point.

I criticize any religion based on it’s inept “scripture”.

You misspelled logical.

and that's the point.

we're criticizing your constant harassment of people with your faith.

you're the one who is criticizing faiths not your own, boichick. even stooping so low as to claim not buying your BS makes us atheist.

but nah.... nothing arrogant and ignorant about that, eh?

I’m on my iPhone so it’s tough to search your well rehearsed, Copy/Paste, Jews for Jesus bullshit, but I’ve heard it all before.
And it doesn’t explain all 613 Commandments.

You've never heard any of what I have said before. No one , even Jews for Jesus, have heard any of it before from anyone else.

Try again.

not true, Hobie----the basic premise that the kosher food
rules are IDIOTIC and the putative Jesus would never have
followed such stupidity is a concept well ingrained in the peasant mind of the entire HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE since
Constantine

The kosher rules are idiotic without an understanding of the deeper implications only alluded to by the types of creatures listed as either clean or unclean that directly reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

and that's the point.

the "faith" in question SUSTAINS ITSELF by spitting on
MY LITERATURE and maligning an innocent young
Galilean Pharisee

and that's the point.

we're criticizing your constant harassment of people with your faith.

you're the one who is criticizing faiths not your own, boichick. even stooping so low as to claim not buying your BS makes us atheist.

but nah.... nothing arrogant and ignorant about that, eh?
Where have I done that?

Can you show an example to me?

You misspelled logical.

there is nothing "logical" in your beliefs. and there is nothing logical in your misuse of a book that preceded the one your people made up.

and that's the point.

the "faith" in question SUSTAINS ITSELF by spitting on
MY LITERATURE and maligning an innocent young
Galilean Pharisee
We are a sect of Judaism.

It's our heritage too.

You misspelled logical.

there is nothing "logical" in your beliefs. and there is nothing logical in your misuse of a book that preceded the one your people made up.
Prove it.

I’m on my iPhone so it’s tough to search your well rehearsed, Copy/Paste, Jews for Jesus bullshit, but I’ve heard it all before.
And it doesn’t explain all 613 Commandments.

You've never heard any of what I have said before. No one , even Jews for Jesus, have heard any of it before from anyone else.

Try again.

not true, Hobie----the basic premise that the kosher food
rules are IDIOTIC and the putative Jesus would never have
followed such stupidity is a concept well ingrained in the peasant mind of the entire HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE since
Constantine

The kosher rules are idiotic without an understanding of the deeper implications only alluded to by the types of creatures listed as either clean or unclean that directly reflect the heights and depths of human potential.

one could say "idiotic" is thinking the messiah has already come but nothing changed.

just saying.

Forum List

Back