World Jewish Population Statistics

I do not want to offend our Jewish masters

good boy goy
Who strengthens you?

WONDER BREAD-------and spinach
That's a shame you can't even say you get you strength from God.

Are you a militant atheist?

It would explain your behaviors.

her treating you like the arrogant, self-satisfied religious zealot that you are is not either militant or atheist. I've told you, we don't have any interest in proselytizing and we see it as annoying and disrespectful.

I hope that helps you.
Are you kidding? You and her proselytize with every post against the dominant religion of the land.

Who do you get your strength from? Jack Daniels?

These fuckers are too embarrassed to even say they love God.

It makes one wonder.

good boy goy
Who strengthens you?

her treating you like the arrogant, self-satisfied religious zealot that you are is not either militant or atheist. I've told you, we don't have any interest in proselytizing and we see it as annoying and disrespectful.

I hope that helps you.
Are you kidding? You and her proselytize with every post against the dominant religion of the land.

"you and she..." hobie dear. You have an example of
proselytizing by either me or Jillian or EVEN INDEPENDENT ---------any example at all?

Who strengthens you?

I hope that helps you.

proselytizing by either me or Jillian or EVEN INDEPENDENT ---------any example at all?
All I demand is that non-Jews stop manipulating the Jewish Scripture to prove their god.

Who strengthens you?

I hope that helps you.

the zealot thinks that if we point out he should stop trying to ram his beliefs down everyone else's throats, that we're somehow being mean to him. he's confused.

I hope that helps you.

All I demand is that non-Jews stop manipulating the Jewish Scripture to prove their god.

that offends self-righteous zealots like him.

Who strengthens you?

I hope that helps you.

Yes, like I said before. With every post you attack the dominant religion of the land you are proselytizing your religion.

I just can't figure out if it is atheism or Judaism.

I hope that helps you.

I have preference what you do, but I am more than happy to shine a light on what you do.

I hope that helps you.

Yes, like I said before. With every post you attack the dominant religion of the land you are proselytizing your religion.

Because Islam, Buddism and a few other religions don’t have more or as many adherents as Christianity?
You’re literally turning religion into a popularity contest.

I hope that helps you.

the dominant religion? well, it probably helped that six million jews were murdered. that tends to have kept down the numbers of future generations a bit.

are you really this stupid?

I hope that helps you.

Keep your own words in mind, hobie >>>
I just can't figure out......

I hope that helps you.

I have preference what you do, but I am more than happy to shine a light on what you do.

you mean because we don't believe in your fake messiah? I'd say that's not your business.

and that's the point.

I hope that helps you.

the zealot thinks that if we point out he should stop trying to ram his beliefs down everyone else's throats, that we're somehow being mean to him. he's confused.
I had an atheist tell me the exact same thing yesterday. Then I reminded him he came to a religious forum looking for it.

I hope that helps you.

I had an atheist tell me the exact same thing yesterday. Then I reminded him he came to a religious forum looking for it.
Which forum was that?

you mean because we don't believe in your fake messiah? I'd say that's not your business.

and that's the point.
I couldn't care less what you believe but you most certainly have a preference for what I believe.

Forum List

Back