World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe

HEY!!! I have posted God's Word here, but you are free to reject truth and choose hell=no skin off my nose! I did my duty,I GAVE YOU THE TRUTH!

I'm sure Jehovah will buy that. "But God, I insulted him and everything. It's not my fault he tuned me out after I called that guy stupid."

THINK!!! Who has the most to lose??? The person giving you truth or you rejecting truth and thereby choosing eternal hell!!!! TRY TO THINK!

Here is the information you need most!!!====HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

THINK!!! Who has the most to lose??? The person giving you truth or you rejecting truth and thereby choosing eternal hell!!!! TRY TO THINK!

Actually, he is thinking

His thought process probably begins with the simple question:"Does this reflect actuality, or is it possible the guy I'm dealing with is a delusional religious fanatic hell bent on terrifying everyone to follow his cult/religion?"

I hate to say it, but it is so much easier to believe the latter......

Actually, he is thinking

His thought process probably begins with the simple question:"Does this reflect actuality, or is it possible the guy I'm dealing with is a delusional religious fanatic hell bent on terrifying everyone to follow his cult/religion?"

I hate to say it, but it is so much easier to believe the latter......

SIMPLE answer!= If you really want to reject God's love,forgivness and blessing GO for it!!!! NO skin off my nose as I DID MY DUTY,I tryed to help you!!!

"slow" was being kind!!!huh?

Ahhh, the rarely-feared yet often-encountered "insult people. That'll get them to listen to your religious stuff" gambit. Touché.

It really isn't an insult. There are two classes of people and I was in the bad category for a while. I underlined it for you. Those who do truth come to the light because they understand and don't change the truth and those who hate the light don't come to the light and usually change the truth.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

JACK VAN IMPE is under death threats now but Jack seem to have no fear.

Ahhh, the rarely-feared yet often-encountered "insult people. That'll get them to listen to your religious stuff" gambit. Touché.

It really isn't an insult. There are two classes of people and I was in the bad category for a while. I underlined it for you. Those who do truth come to the light because they understand and don't change the truth and those who hate the light don't come to the light and usually change the truth.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

What about those who read the Bible and said "this doesn't make any sense". Do they fit in your binary system?

What about those who read the Bible and said "this doesn't make any sense". Do they fit in your binary system?

IF you are really seeking truth before you read the Bible you need to ask GOD TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND AND TO REVEIL TRUTH TO YOU,HE WILL ANSWER THAT PRAYER!! 100%

Jack Van Impe was not fired by TBN. He quit, and this has been verified by many sources. The following is from the Huffington Post Religious News Service (2011):

RNS) Jack Van Impe, a popular End Times broadcaster, has ended his decades-long run on Trinity Broadcasting Network after a dispute over naming ministers that he accuses of mixing Christian and Muslim beliefs.

Earlier this month, Van Impe named California megachurch founders Rick Warren and Robert H. Schuller as proponents of "Chrislam," which he defined as "a uniting of Christianity with Islam." TBN pulled the episode before a repeat broadcast could air.

Michigan-based Jack Van Impe Ministries said its board of directors decided unanimously Thursday (June 17) to no longer work with TBN.

Jack Van Impe Leaves TBN After Criticism Of Rick Warren, Robert Schuller

That is why I study and my pastors give me a map and God provides illumination, revelation and inspiration.

No dear.
I simply watched a charlatan bilking millions from gullible, sad, terrified people.

Why be a common liar??? Satan is a liar and the father of liars!!! and you??

Me?
Not so much.
Impe?
Most definitely.
I waited a minute before posting.
I have not been struck dead.

BEWARE!!! I have posted God's word on message boards worldwide for over fifteen years and I HAVE SEEN YOUR TYPE DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING=DARE GOD's judgment ===They no longer post today!!! enough said!![/QUOTE]

Tell us about those who no longer post today Gismo? Maybe they just got tired of your inane rambling! Have you still got that 12 year old brand new Jag? :D

So you allowed satan to blind you to truth,afraid to even watch the TV program==!=http://www.jvim.com/tv/

I'm reasonably intelligent and can read. I have, in point of fact, read the Bible. Why do I need to watch some guy on TV to tell me about what I just read?

Because some will read it and find eternal life and others will read it and not find eternal life. That is why you need to find someone whom it was written to or otherwise you are just reading someone else's letters if you don't get it.[/QUOTE]

So you need a cult leader, that's some god you got there

"What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by
assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell. It's a business almost
indistinguishable from that of a seller of snake-oil for rheumatism".

Mencken

Last edited:

I'm reasonably intelligent and can read. I have, in point of fact, read the Bible. Why do I need to watch some guy on TV to tell me about what I just read?

Because some will read it and find eternal life and others will read it and not find eternal life. That is why you need to find someone whom it was written to or otherwise you are just reading someone else's letters if you don't get it.

So you need a cult leader, that's some god you got there

"What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by
assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell. It's a business almost
indistinguishable from that of a seller of snake-oil for rheumatism".

Mencken[/QUOTE]
YES!!! SOME ARE A LITTLE SLOW!! AND YOU?? WHY slander those that try to help you??

I've always felt that the worst element of religion is the propensity of religionists to divide humanity into "us" and "them".

Tolerance, allowance and acceptance are never an attribute practiced among the "true believers", or those other, "true believers "or even the self-professed real "true believers ".

I've always felt that the worst element of religion is the propensity of religionists to divide humanity into "us" and "them".

Tolerance, allowance and acceptance are never an attribute practiced among the "true believers", or those other, "true believers "or even the self-professed real "true believers ".

YES There are two types of people=believers= children of GOD and unbelievers=children of satan,those on the path to heaven and thode on the path to hell!!! you get to choose!

YES There are two types of people=believers= children of GOD and unbelievers=children of satan,those on the path to heaven and thode on the path to hell!!! you get to choose!

If I had to spend an eternity in heaven with the likes of you....

Forum List

Back