World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe

No human being should be elevated to the level that you are elevating him to.

Elevating him means you are not learning the Bible for yourself, growing up for yourself in the word, etc. God needs many people who can speak about Him but many people have become lazy and let teachers speak for them. There is nothing unique about those who teach because anyone can start learning and most people can learn the Bible. All they have to do is say what the Bible says.

Even militant atheists do this.

So you allowed satan to blind you to truth,afraid to even watch the TV program==!=http://www.jvim.com/tv/
[/QUOTE]

No dear.
I simply watched a charlatan bilking millions from gullible, sad, terrified people.

So you allowed satan to blind you to truth,afraid to even watch the TV program==!=http://www.jvim.com/tv/

No dear.
I simply watched a charlatan bilking millions from gullible, sad, terrified people.

Why be a common liar??? Satan is a liar and the father of liars!!! and you??[/QUOTE]

Me?
Not so much.
Impe?
Most definitely.
I waited a minute before posting.
I have not been struck dead.

No dear.

Why be a common liar??? Satan is a liar and the father of liars!!! and you??

Me?
Not so much.
Impe?
Most definitely.
I waited a minute before posting.
I have not been struck dead.[/QUOTE]

BEWARE!!! I have posted God's word on message boards worldwide for over fifteen years and I HAVE SEEN YOUR TYPE DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING=DARE GOD's judgment ===They no longer post today!!! enough said!!

BEWARE!!! Attacking a MAN OF GOD has a high price.Those that attacked MOSES were destroyed on the spot!!! and you??

I am a man of God and you attacked me for my service to the community:

Seek to please God not man. Jesus saysto the "religious leaders"(pharisees)=Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'

Fundies always do attack me, though, they are as bad as atheists at times. One thing I know for sure is that if you're taking flak it's because you're over the target.

BEWARE!!! Attacking a MAN OF GOD has a high price.Those that attacked MOSES were destroyed on the spot!!! and you??

Seek to please God not man. Jesus saysto the "religious leaders"(pharisees)=Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'

Fundies always do attack me, though, they are as bad as atheists at times. One thing I know for sure is that if you're taking flak it's because you're over the target.

I must be dead on!

I must be dead on!

No, moron, you are the target. :cuckoo:

(What follows will be Brucie saying "I know you are but what am I?")

(Sarcasm)

Remember Bruce

God made you a skeptic and knows that these "Men of God" will never convince you no matter how much they preach to you.

God knows what you need to believe, Bruce. But God is too busy making preparations for the rapture to give it to you. Stop asking for hard evidence and submit!! It is easier for all that way!

World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe==Watch this week's TV program online= unafraid,bold=TRUTH!=http://www.jvim.com/tv/

Hi GISMYS: Jack Van Impe is the favorite of an old friend of mine Monroe,
who unfortunately was a jerk and sexually harassed and threatened me and another person.

It took a fan of Rush Limbaugh to put Monroe in his place.

I prefer to promote ministries that help people to be healed and healing of others,
not "unforgiving" and judgmental which defies the meaning and message of Christ.

Here are my favorite recommendations I promote who help people for free:
* Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt, Christian Healing Ministries
Home - Christian Healing Ministries
* Dr. Phillip Goldfedder
Healing Is Yours
* Olivia Reiner, free healing prayer to break cycles of addiction, abuse, crime,
mental or physical illness (free 24 hour hotline 713-829-0899)
Home Page

These resources are listed on freespiritualhealing | Resources for Healing and Forgiveness Therapy

I prefer to promote people who represent and replicate the healing energy and process in Christ Jesus through Divine Forgiveness which breaks through the negative blocks and conflicts that cause hellish suffering from unforgiveness.

GISMYS whatever part of you is forgiving and compassionate/charitable toward all,
that is the part of Christ that joins us in establishing agreement in God's perfect will.

I pray for this part to be brought out in all of us, so that we may enjoy the Kingdom of God and receive more fuller blessings of Grace, healing, salvation and heavenly peace in abundance.

May all other things that are not of God or his will and do not belong in the Kingdom of God
be cast away and make room for all the blessings that are God's perfect will for all people.

May the love of Christ protect and transform all things in its path and process toward Justice: that every knee shall bow, every ear shall hear, every heart and mind shall receive and be made new, and every soul be saved from suffering or strife. In Jesus name, Amen.

I must be dead on!

No, moron, you are the target. :cuckoo:

(What follows will be Brucie saying "I know you are but what am I?")

You described yourself as being targeted by Fundies, as you put it.
I am too.
But that's different, right?

No human being should be elevated to the level that you are elevating him to.

Elevating him means you are not learning the Bible for yourself, growing up for yourself in the word, etc. God needs many people who can speak about Him but many people have become lazy and let teachers speak for them. There is nothing unique about those who teach because anyone can start learning and most people can learn the Bible. All they have to do is say what the Bible says.

[/QUOTE]

I'm reasonably intelligent and can read. I have, in point of fact, read the Bible. Why do I need to watch some guy on TV to tell me about what I just read?

I mean, other than the "send money now" part of the program that is.

I'm reasonably intelligent and can read. I have, in point of fact, read the Bible. Why do I need to watch some guy on TV to tell me about what I just read?[/QUOTE]

Because some will read it and find eternal life and others will read it and not find eternal life. That is why you need to find someone whom it was written to or otherwise you are just reading someone else's letters if you don't get it.

It's not much of an instruction manual if it's so open to interpretation that I have to find someone to explain to me what I just read.

It's not much of an instruction manual if it's so open to interpretation that I have to find someone to explain to me what I just read.

YES!!! Some are a little slow and need help! and you?

So your God wrote, or allowed to be written, a guide book on salvation that can't be understood by everyone, but anyone who doesn't get it will roast in hell?

That's pretty much the textbook definition of a dick move.

so your god wrote, or allowed to be written, a guide book on salvation that can't be understood by everyone, but anyone who doesn't get it will roast in hell?

"slow" was being kind!!!huh?

God sends you a bible teacher but you are too lazy to click on to the online TV AND THEN TURN AND TRY TO BLAME gOD FOR YOUR IGNORANCE AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING!!! HOW typical!

So your God wrote, or allowed to be written, a guide book on salvation that can't be understood by everyone, but anyone who doesn't get it will roast in hell?

That's funny because I met non-Christians who could read the Bible when prompted and tell me what it says.

It isn't that people can't understand it but I'll use the Einstein example. He believes the faith is childish so therefore he didn't want to believe in a Biblical God so when you have personal decisions affecting truth then you changed what the truth is.

My truth doesn't change. What is true today will be true tomorrow.

But it is what you love which will determine what you will believe. If you love darkness, you have a decision to make as to which way you want to go but my guess is that you wouldn't love God. Feelings or your heart will make a convert of the mind and your heart will change what the truth is which is why God said to take heed how you hear the word of God because if your heart isn't right then you will change the truth to a lie and you won't be converted.

You want to know what it says, ask us. You want to go to heaven, ask us.
You've have enough people available to you that there is no one to blame.

"slow" was being kind!!!huh?

Ahhh, the rarely-feared yet often-encountered "insult people. That'll get them to listen to your religious stuff" gambit. Touché.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back