World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe

YES!!! AFTER Israel was reborn in 1948 and Israel regained Jersulam in 1967 bible prophecy says JESUS WILL RETURN IN THIS GENERATION, a bible generation is aprox 52 years ( give or take three years for calendar error) thus 1967 + 52 =2019 at the latest but maybe yet today!!!! are you ready to meet JESUS??? Will you meet JESUS as your SAVIOR OR AS YOUR FINAL JUDGE???? YOU GET TO CHOOSE TODAY!
Just a little overdue, yes?

Mt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mt 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

MAR 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

LUK 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

READ IN CONTEX!!! THE GENERATION HE IS talking about is the generation that sees all the signs he named!!! that generation is us!!!

You are changing the words of the bible, that is a no no. If the bible wanted to say what you said, it would read "THAT generation shall not pass." "this" stands for what is near at hand, "that" stands for what is far away.

I'm reasonably intelligent and can read. I have, in point of fact, read the Bible. Why do I need to watch some guy on TV to tell me about what I just read?

Because some will read it and find eternal life and others will read it and not find eternal life. That is why you need to find someone whom it was written to or otherwise you are just reading someone else's letters if you don't get it.

So you need a cult leader, that's some god you got there

"What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by
assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell. It's a business almost
indistinguishable from that of a seller of snake-oil for rheumatism".

Mencken
[/QUOTE]

It really is the exact same racket.

But, its what some people want and need.

AGAIN!!! WHY ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU as his puppet,tool,fool, best you count the cost!!!

AGAIN!!! WHY ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU as his puppet,tool,fool, best you count the cost!!!

Why do you keep blaming Satan Gismo? Your bible tells us who is to blame!

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his step. - Proverbs 16:9

THINK!!! what would you expect any unbelieving puppet,tool,fool of satan psychiatrists to say???? DUH!!!

Ahhh, the rarely-feared yet often-encountered "insult people. That'll get them to listen to your religious stuff" gambit. Touché.

It really isn't an insult. There are two classes of people and I was in the bad category for a while. I underlined it for you. Those who do truth come to the light because they understand and don't change the truth and those who hate the light don't come to the light and usually change the truth.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I've always felt that the worst element of religion is the propensity of religionists to divide humanity into "us" and "them".

Tolerance, allowance and acceptance are never an attribute practiced among the "true believers", or those other, "true believers "or even the self-professed real "true believers ".

Oh, I think I've tolerated you, Hollie.

Jack and Rexella Van Impe said in 1985 the world may end in 2000. In 2010 they say the world may end in 2012. If you didn’t know this show was real, you would think it was a comedy skit.

Jack Van Impe ? the world ends ? sometime | Unsettled Christianity

YES!!! AFTER Israel was reborn in 1948 and Israel regained Jersulam in 1967 bible prophecy says JESUS WILL RETURN IN THIS GENERATION, a bible generation is aprox 52 years ( give or take three years for calendar error) thus 1967 + 52 =2019 at the latest but maybe yet today!!!! are you ready to meet JESUS??? Will you meet JESUS as your SAVIOR OR AS YOUR FINAL JUDGE???? YOU GET TO CHOOSE TODAY!

Mt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mt 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

MAR 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

LUK 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

the Jewish belief is that there would be a generation of darkness, a time of error, that will be followed by a generation of light, the messianic age.

Jesus lived during a time of compulsory observance of a literal interpretation and application of Mosaic law under penalty of pain and death.

When Jesus said "this generation" would not pass away until his return he was speaking about the age of darkness where people who, like many dimwits here, believe in a superstitious ignorant literal interpretation and application of scripture that Jesus died opposing showing that 'this generation' that Jesus was referring to still astonishingly persists......

Last edited:

the Jewish belief is that there would be a generation of darkness, a time of error, that will be followed by a generation of light, the messianic age.

Jesus lived during a time of compulsory observance of a literal interpretation and application of Mosaic law under penalty of pain and death.

When Jesus said "this generation" would not pass away until his return he was speaking about the generation of people who, like many dimwits here, believe in a superstitious ignorant literal interpretation and application of scripture that Jesus died opposing showing that 'this generation' that Jesus was referring to still astonishingly persists......

""THIS GENERATION"" JESUS is speaking about the generation that sees all the signs He had talked about,that generation is us!!!! are you ready??

When Jesus said "this generation" would not pass away until his return he was speaking about the generation of people who, like many dimwits here, believe in a superstitious ignorant literal interpretation and application of scripture that Jesus died opposing showing that 'this generation' that Jesus was referring to still astonishingly persists......

""THIS GENERATION"" JESUS is speaking about the generation that sees all the signs He had talked about,that generation is us!!!! are you ready??

cut the crap GISMO, the jig is up and apparently you have been left behind.

WATCH Jack's tv program online , HEAR THE BIBLE TAUGHT=TRUTH UNAFRAID!!!===http://www.thegospel.com/clients/jvim-jack-van-impe-ministries/mediaplayer.asp?ID=381&vID=150

WATCH JACK VAN IMPE ONLINE=FREE= World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe=MULTI DEATH THREATS BUT JACK GIVE YOU THE TRUTH.=http://www.jvim.com/tv/

WATCH JACK VAN IMPE ONLINE=FREE= World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe=EVEN AFTER MULTI DEATH THREATS JACK PREACHED THE TRUTH OF GOD and exposed the false teaching of "chrislam"====http://www.jvim.com/tv/

Those two make me laugh out loud! They are great entertainment!! Rexella and Jack are mental midgets. They remind me of two talking mannequins you see at disneyland. How could anyone with more then two brain cells take them seriously?

YES!! SATAN AND DEMONS HATE ALL GODLY MEN.=WATCH JACK VAN IMPE ONLINE=FREE= World's most powerful Man of God =DR. Jack Van Impe=MULTI DEATH THREATS BUT JACK STANDS STRONG AS HE TEACHES THE TRUTH.=http://www.jvim.com/tv/

VERY STRONG BIBLE END DAYS PROPHECY THIS WEEK===http://www.jvim.com/tv/

Last edited:
VERY STRONG BIBLE END DAYS PROPHECY THIS WEEK===http://www.jvim.com/tv/ go to the website click on watch tv program!!!

VERY STRONG BIBLE END DAYS PROPHECY THIS WEEK===http://www.jvim.com/tv/ go to the website click on watch tv program!!!
or google jack van impe tv program!!!

Forum List

Back