World's Richest Terror Force

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess if you rob banks, you can become rich terrorists and can carry out your work.

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 billion Iraqi dinars - the equivalent of $429m (£256m) - from Mosul's central bank, according to the regional governor.

Nineveh governor Atheel al-Nujaifi confirmed Kurdish televison reports that Isis militants had stolen millions from numerous banks across Mosul. A large quantity of gold bullion is also believed to have been stolen.

Following the siege of the country's second city, the bounty collected by the group has left it richer than al-Qaeda itself and as wealthy as small nations such as Tonga, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands and the Falkland Islands.

Continue reading at:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mosul-seized-jihadis-loot-429m-citys-central-bank-make-

LOL......Iraqi dinars aren't worth the paper they are printed on. .. :cool:

More pointlesness. Of course, your coronets aren't worth the bandwidth they waste.

Too bad you miss the irony of this bank heist funding the efforts of Sunni Moslem crusaders who will be purchasing weapons and ammo to be used in the killing of Moslems.

Can I get an Allahu Akbar?

I guess if you rob banks, you can become rich terrorists and can carry out your work.

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 billion Iraqi dinars - the equivalent of $429m (£256m) - from Mosul's central bank, according to the regional governor.

Nineveh governor Atheel al-Nujaifi confirmed Kurdish televison reports that Isis militants had stolen millions from numerous banks across Mosul. A large quantity of gold bullion is also believed to have been stolen.

Following the siege of the country's second city, the bounty collected by the group has left it richer than al-Qaeda itself and as wealthy as small nations such as Tonga, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands and the Falkland Islands.

Continue reading at:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mosul-seized-jihadis-loot-429m-citys-central-bank-make-

I disagree completely with the author's argument.

I would grant that award, world's richest terror force, to the US government.

I think we have wealth much in excess of ISIS.

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

But, Mrs. Sherri, it is your friends who are busy murdering people here and there and everywhere. I would hope that you take up arms and join the women in the Iranian Army who are going to fight the Sunnis in Iraq. Since you can't stand this country, there really is no reason for you to stay.

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

Sherri dear, the USA is not a terrorist force-------whilst the numbers of your fellow terrorist
supporters in the USA is considerable------most people of the USA do not ascribe to your flth

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

True. Obama is Jihads biggest supporter and supplier

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

priester------are you suggesting that OBAMA is supplying ISIS and ALQUEIDA ----now?
In the past the USA certainly did supply the jihadist pigs------but that was done
out our past sick policy of imagining that helping this or that jihadist pig sect will
get rid of that or this jihadist pig sect

priester------are you suggesting that OBAMA is supplying ISIS and ALQUEIDA ----now?
In the past the USA certainly did supply the jihadist pigs------but that was done
out our past sick policy of imagining that helping this or that jihadist pig sect will

Warning, Frank is mentally unstable..Sherri and Frank are one in the same..

Warning, Frank is mentally unstable..Sherri and Frank are one in the same..

oh I have been away a long time------what have I missed?. I, certainly, missed
sherri whilst I was away. Is priester entertaining?. A really funny thing happened
in Israel during the Pope's visit--------it made me think of sherri. Some Israeli guy
( shimon peres? ) said "Jesus spoke Hebrew" and the pope said ---'no He spoke
Aramaic" If only sherri were there to have the last word "jesus spoke Arabic"

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

Even you are not that ignorant:

A User?s Guide to the Fiscal Year 2015 Defense Budget | Center for American Progress

Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World.:eek:

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

A User?s Guide to the Fiscal Year 2015 Defense Budget | Center for American Progress

So if you consider America to be the worlds richest terror force, just move to Palestine with your Muslim heroes, you sick America hating sonofabitch.

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

So if you consider America to be the worlds richest terror force, just move to Palestine with your Muslim heroes, you sick America hating sonofabitch.

Sad how he never misses an opportunity to bash the U.S., but has no problems taking the perks that are given to losers.

Sad how he never misses an opportunity to bash the U.S., but has no problems taking the perks that are given to losers.
And he's never maimed, murdered, raped or displaced an innocent human being or supported those who do. Like you and Shitstain and Hossie.:lol:

And he's never maimed, murdered, raped or displaced an innocent human being or supported those who do. Like you and Shitstain and Hossie.:lol:

It's a shame that Herr George didn't follow this man's advice. He is on the show Celebrity Vhef, and when some other contestant said "You live in Malibu," he answered:

“You want to know why I live in Malibu, sweetheart? It’s because I worked my ass off. You know what work is? I got where I got because I worked.”

Meanwhilr, we can see what a good Dhimmi Herr George has become for his new masters. Never a world would pass his lips that his new masters and their ancestors have killed millions and millions and millions of innocent people. Of course, Herr George will never even bring up again that he faked a bad back after only ten days of basic training because he was homesick.

By Jack Moore
June 11, 2014

Continue reading at:

In their day, the PLO robbery of the British Bank in Beirut held the world record as the largest.

Forum List

Back