Worries over racism inspire push to rename fish

More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

They did it before renaming the Jew Fish to the Goliath Grouper so nothing is beyond their realm

"Kill Asian Carp"

I can see how that would trigger some nut case to kill people of Asian descent. Kinda like the violence Drumpf inspired with his "Kung flu" and "Chinese Virus" comments.
The only people killing asians are black people. What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

The term ‘roosterfish’ (cocksucker) is valid in conjunction with those Asian Indignants who have not lost friends due to the Cannibal commie virus, evolved precisely from culinary proimiscuity.
I see words, even words in English, but they don't form readable sentences. You aren't communicating.

What about white or brown rice when ordering Chinese food? Wait is that racist too? Black coffee beans? White bread? Crackers? Brown sugar, white sugar, black ink pen, white-out, white paper, black construction paper. Mexican sombrero, Italian pizza. The list goes on. Will this ridiculousness ever end?

More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

Libs would probably prefer to call them the Trumpian Carp

Forum List

Back