Worries over racism inspire push to rename fish

If I were to guess I would say it was either they were crazy and influenced by Drumpf or retaliation for Asian racism towards Blacks. I know it pissed me off when Koreans would follow me around their store like I was going to steal something.
That would piss me off too. Sure.

Not to the point where I would go ape shit on them, I would just never visit their store again.

I think you neglected to read the the OP. No one is offended. The sign said to "Kill Asian Carp" That would be suggestive to someone unbalanced to kill Asians.
Is that really the concern?

Or, is this just an effort to cover up invasive species from China, making the CCP look bad.

:dunno:

I don't think we should do ANYTHING to stop the CCP from looking bad, and in fact, we should DELIBERATELY make them look bad, at all costs.

yes you are a dumbass. I did mention "all" unprovoked attacks. I know you cant read but I was responding to his claim all attacks were done by Black people and thats false like your teeth.

"False like your teeth" ?????

You gotta be fuckin kiddin me.

Who's helping you with your smack? Your retarded dog?

Do better.

Is that really the concern?

Or, is this just an effort to cover up invasive species from China, making the CCP look bad.

:dunno:

I don't think we should do ANYTHING to stop the CCP from looking bad, and in fact, we should DELIBERATELY make them look bad, at all costs.
"Or, is this just an effort to cover up invasive species from China, making the CCP look bad."

Thats what they said was the concern. I dont know how it would make china look bad unless someone was claiming China was purposely importing the to the US and releasing the in the wild. BTW the name was changed to "invasive"

If I were to guess I would say it was either they were crazy and influenced by Drumpf or retaliation for Asian racism towards Blacks. I know it pissed me off when Koreans would follow me around their store like I was going to steal something.

Were you?

"Or, is this just an effort to cover up invasive species from China, making the CCP look bad."

Thats what they said was the concern. I dont know how it would make china look bad unless someone was claiming China was purposely importing the to the US and releasing the in the wild. BTW the name was changed to "invasive"
Well, if it will keep people safe, fine.

Rename it "The invasive communist party of china fish" and be done with it.

Thats what I did but I can see why someone that has dealt with racist Asians on multiple occasions would become violent towards them. Doesnt make it right but it happens.
Stop trying so hard. You are completely transparent, and this is not going to negate attacks on Asian Americans. Find some other way to try and assuage your guilt.

Yet they don't follow me while I shop.
They should if youre white.

I knew this white chick when I was stationed at Ft Lewis that worked with this Black girl to shoplift. The Black girl would go in the store and the idiots would watch her and the white girl would rob the place blind right under their noses.

Forum List

Back