🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Worst President" Bush more popular than Obama

So what? The point being made is that Bush beats Obama. I know that is very hard for you libtardians to accept, but the american people are fed up with your lying incompetent excuse for a president.

Too bad it took 6 fucking years, but for the last %41 of the hold outs....

tumblr_lilr75Kh9g1qdlkgg.gif

No, 54% of americans think that Bush was a better president than obama. The poll does not say everyone agrees with everything Bush did.

Your stupid biased spin attempt fails as do all of your posts. Maybe you can find an all dem/lib forum to exchange ass kissing on.
No fukwit, 54% is Shrub's approval rating. 64% is Clinton's approval rating. Has nothing to do with Obama.

No, fuckhead, did you happen to read the OP or the title of the thread. It has nothing to with clinton, you raving lunatic.

The poll included Clinton in its survey. Both Clinton AND Jimmy Carter beat Bush.

So what? The point being made is that Bush beats Obama. I know that is very hard for you libtardians to accept, but the american people are fed up with your lying incompetent excuse for a president.
They cant do it. You can post source after source that Bush beat Gore in the 2000 election, that Bush didnt lie about Iraq, etc etc and they simply cannot believe it.

yes, I know. the truth makes their little heads implode.

No fukwit, 54% is Shrub's approval rating. 64% is Clinton's approval rating. Has nothing to do with Obama.

No, fuckhead, did you happen to read the OP or the title of the thread. It has nothing to with clinton, you raving lunatic.

The poll included Clinton in its survey. Both Clinton AND Jimmy Carter beat Bush.

They cant do it. You can post source after source that Bush beat Gore in the 2000 election, that Bush didnt lie about Iraq, etc etc and they simply cannot believe it.

According to your past rants on 'margin of error' Bush is not actually leading Obama in this poll.

Shall I post them?

This is not about the validity of polling techniques. I have given mathematical reasons why current polling is bullshit. Are you now saying you agree with me? or do you only agree as to any poll that makes your heroes look bad?

This thread simply points out one poll that shows Bush with a more favorable rating than obama.

Whether you choose to believe it is up to you.

Is 50 more than 47? WTF is wrong with you?

He's a drunk.

I'm just sayin....

thats quite obvious.
If that's all the Republicans have to bolster their morale is that Bush beats Obama in a poll by three statistical points that's pretty sad and a popularity poll at that. But Republicans should take comfort in another poll, a poll of 238 noted historians that gave Bush a ranking of America's fifth worst president.
Keep em flying boys.

If that's all the Republicans have to bolster their morale is that Bush beats Obama in a poll by three statistical points that's pretty sad and a popularity poll at that. But Republicans should take comfort in another poll, a poll of 238 noted historians that gave Bush a ranking of America's fifth worst president.
Keep em flying boys.

Moral for the GOP should be good. Hillary flamed out amazingly fast, and I don't see a viable replacement. It is nearly certain that a Republican will be in the White House come January 20, 2017.

Presidents are usually more popular after they're out of office.

Favorability Rating:
Bush: 52%
Obama: 49%

Meanwhile...

Job Approval Rating:
Obama: 44%
Bush: 34%

Rightards can salivate over the president who's more popular. I'd rather have the one who's more competent.

Keep em flying boys.

Moral for the GOP should be good. Hillary flamed out amazingly fast, and I don't see a viable replacement. It is nearly certain that a Republican will be in the White House come January 20, 2017.
Well then Republican morale couldn't be better, I mean it sounds like Republicans have already captured the White House even before the election and Democrats seem to have given up. Is Bush running again?
Keep em flying.

[
There was no vote FOR war.

Why do you Communists lie so much?

I mean, i get that you're complete scumbags who eschew integrity and seek to purge yourselves of any last hints of ethics.

Still, aren't you embarrassed by the exposure of your incessant lies?

View attachment 42074

H.J.Res. 114 107th Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 -- GovTrack.us

An authorization to use force is not a vote for war because Bush was under no obligation to use force.

Keep em flying boys.

Well then Republican morale couldn't be better, I mean it sounds like Republicans have already captured the White House even before the election and Democrats seem to have given up. Is Bush running again?
Keep em flying.
The GOP took the Senate, added gains in the House, and swept most state offices in 2014. In 2016 they will likely face an ethically challenged, unpopular, and indictable one term senator and failed SecState for president. On their side they have former governors, senators and other accomplished people--the most diverse group
probably ever to run for president.
So yeah morale is pretty high on this side.

[

I mean, i get that you're complete scumbags who eschew integrity and seek to purge yourselves of any last hints of ethics.

View attachment 42074

H.J.Res. 114 107th Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 -- GovTrack.us

An authorization to use force is not a vote for war because Bush was under no obligation to use force.
Bullshit. Everyone understood that's what they were voting for.

[

View attachment 42074

So....they gave him permission to do something they knew he would do, but they opposed him doing? That is a stretch.

[

View attachment 42074

So....they gave him permission to do something they knew he would do, but they opposed him doing? That is a stretch.

How were they supposed to know he would do it when Bush said war was a last resort and that his real intention was to get Saddam to comply with the requirements that the UN be allowed to verify Iraq's disarmament and the stated purpose of the vote was to put teeth into demands that he would comply. You see, the credible threat of force is what's called leverage. It's used ALL the time in human interactions to get people to do something that they otherwise might not do. So, parents use the threat of a spanking to get children to behave just like legal authorities use the threat of punishment to get people to obey everything from the speed limit to watering restrictions. Without the threat of consequences, people will often just thumb their noses at authority. But Bush was certainly under no obligation to launch an invasion, and I think the evidence is clear at this point that the invasion was both ill-advised AND unnecessary.

[

View attachment 42074

No, they understood that it was a possibility. But it certainly was no forgone conclusion.

[

View attachment 42074

No, they understood that it was a possibility. But it certainly was no forgone conclusion.
Please quote the people who thought they were not voting for war. Not a single one of them did.

How were they supposed to know he would do it when Bush said war was a last resort and that his real intention was to get Saddam to comply with the requirements that the UN be allowed to verify Iraq's disarmament and the stated purpose of the vote was to put teeth into demands that he would comply.

Listen, I was telling people in late 1999 that GWB was going to be elected, and that he would take us into Iraq. As the 2000 election approached, I told people all they really needed to ask themselves in deciding who to vote for was whether or not they wanted to see us invade Iraq. When the hanging chad fiasco made it's way to the Supreme Court, I even joked that the court was going to decide whether or not we invade Iraq. When Bush was confirmed the victor, I was telling everyone once again that 12 months hence we would be probably be "making a case" and that within 18 months we would be knocking on Iraq's door. On the day of 9-11-01, as everyone was beside themselves, I was telling everyone that Iraq did not do this, but that we would invade Iraq anyway. When the Taliban made their final retreat in December of 2001 George W. Bush, President of the United States of America, declared that the United States' next target would be to overthrow Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq.

Oh shit, looks like I was right. The is the simple truth: Anybody who did not know that George W. Bush was going to invade Iraq is an absolute idiot. There was never any question. There was never any doubt. There was never a shred of convincing pandering that came out of Bush's mouth when he tried to allay the criticisms of the time that he was trying to rush into an Iraqi war. The Democrats' problem on Iraq is that they allowed themselves to be led by Bush into Iraq, like sheep to slaughter. Relatively few were those of us who had the courage to stand up from the beginning and speak the truth that was ever present and readily visible, but too taboo for the weak hearts such as yourself to find the fortitude to face. Nonetheless, those of us who did dare speak did so loudly and forcefully. We knew that we had little chance of gaining a reception with the American People of those days, so we made damn sure that nobody would be able to forget that the truth at least was spoken, even if not heeded.

So do not sit here and claim the same ignorance defense Bush has used to justify his invasion of Iraq as an excuse for why Democrats willingly gave him the leeway to do so. It does not fly. Anyone who "thought" Bush was going to hold off and use military action as a last resort and all that other nonsense is a liar. Bush was always going to invade Iraq. Bush never had any intention of not invading Iraq. And there were plenty of us, liberal and conservative alike, pointing it out to the rest of you brainless sheep. So don't tell me that you didn't know.

How were they supposed to know he would do it when Bush said war was a last resort and that his real intention was to get Saddam to comply with the requirements that the UN be allowed to verify Iraq's disarmament and the stated purpose of the vote was to put teeth into demands that he would comply.

Listen, I was telling people in late 1999 that GWB was going to be elected, and that he would take us into Iraq. As the 2000 election approached, I told people all they really needed to ask themselves in deciding who to vote for was whether or not they wanted to see us invade Iraq. When the hanging chad fiasco made it's way to the Supreme Court, I even joked that the court was going to decide whether or not we invade Iraq. When Bush was confirmed the victor, I was telling everyone once again that 12 months hence we would be probably be "making a case" and that within 18 months we would be knocking on Iraq's door. On the day of 9-11-01, as everyone was beside themselves, I was telling everyone that Iraq did not do this, but that we would invade Iraq anyway. When the Taliban made their final retreat in December of 2001 George W. Bush, President of the United States of America, declared that the United States' next target would be to overthrow Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq.

Oh shit, looks like I was right. The is the simple truth: Anybody who did not know that George W. Bush was going to invade Iraq is an absolute idiot. There was never any question. There was never any doubt. There was never a shred of convincing pandering that came out of Bush's mouth when he tried to allay the criticisms of the time that he was trying to rush into an Iraqi war. The Democrats' problem on Iraq is that they allowed themselves to be led by Bush into Iraq, like sheep to slaughter. Relatively few were those of us who had the courage to stand up from the beginning and speak the truth that was ever present and readily visible, but too taboo for the weak hearts such as yourself to find the fortitude to face. Nonetheless, those of us who did dare speak did so loudly and forcefully. We knew that we had little chance of gaining a reception with the American People of those days, so we made damn sure that nobody would be able to forget that the truth at least was spoken, even if not heeded.

So do not sit here and claim the same ignorance defense Bush has used to justify his invasion of Iraq as an excuse for why Democrats willingly gave him the leeway to do so. It does not fly. Anyone who "thought" Bush was going to hold off and use military action as a last resort and all that other nonsense is a liar. Bush was always going to invade Iraq. Bush never had any intention of not invading Iraq. And there were plenty of us, liberal and conservative alike, pointing it out to the rest of you brainless sheep. So don't tell me that you didn't know.
Shrub lied to everyone in order to be able to invade Iraq. There was no yellow cake, and that's why Colin Powell resigned after being made a fool of.

And Shrub was not confirmed the victor in 99', he was appointed by the republican packed Supreme Court. First time in history that the Supreme Court over ruled the voters.

Forum List

Back