🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Worst President" Bush more popular than Obama

Two words "residual force." where was it?

IT'S NOT our damn country to invade, occupy and determine how long we overstayed the "welcome".......Once you war-mongers get the simple fact that colonialism is no longer allowed we'll have some peace.

Colonial? Where are the colonies?

Obama: The weakest foreign policy president ever!

When you leave an occupational force in a country, then it's a colony. How can you not know that?

"a group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to,or connected with,the parent nation." Colony Define Colony at Dictionary.com

Where did those settlements go? Don't see many westerners forming a new land for themselves in Iraq.

co·lo·ni·al·ism
kəˈlōnēəˌlizəm/
noun
  1. the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically.
tard

IT'S NOT our damn country to invade, occupy and determine how long we overstayed the "welcome".......Once you war-mongers get the simple fact that colonialism is no longer allowed we'll have some peace.

When you leave an occupational force in a country, then it's a colony. How can you not know that?

"a group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to,or connected with,the parent nation." Colony Define Colony at Dictionary.com

Where did those settlements go? Don't see many westerners forming a new land for themselves in Iraq.

co·lo·ni·al·ism
kəˈlōnēəˌlizəm/
noun
  1. the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically.
tard

Oh, so where are those colonies?

Have you informed ISIL they are no longer allowed to invade other countries?
Isis is like 30,000. Iraq's military is probably at least a couple of hundred thousand. That's like 10 to 1. And yet Isis is destroying the military Republicans spent more than a trillion dollars trying to create. What that shows is that compared to inept Republicans and their humongous failure, Isis is clearly smarter. And the GOP can't even see it's enormous and tragic failure.

How many Republicans were claiming that Iraq was ready to take care of themselves? Not many. How many Democrats? Quite a few. Who was right?
So we are babysitters now?

No, but he is fine with them setting up a terrorist strong hold and exploiting the oil for funding attacks against the west. No, he only has a problem when the US does it. Much like the leftists of the past who rooted against the US in favor of the Soviets. They also used terms like "Colonialism." But the largest colonial power of the 20th century was the USSR. they didn't bitch about them.

The left are in a meltdown they lost both the House and Senate, Obamacare is so toxic Dem's forced Obama to go on national tv and take the blame for it, the SCOTUS has issued several crushing blows to their cause, gun owners bitch slapped them, Fox News sends them into a rage nightly, it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. :laugh:

co·lo·ni·al·ism
kəˈlōnēəˌlizəm/
noun
tard

Oh, so where are those colonies?

Ah ha! So you admit Republicans had a policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country and exploiting it economically (see oil).

Isis is like 30,000. Iraq's military is probably at least a couple of hundred thousand. That's like 10 to 1. And yet Isis is destroying the military Republicans spent more than a trillion dollars trying to create. What that shows is that compared to inept Republicans and their humongous failure, Isis is clearly smarter. And the GOP can't even see it's enormous and tragic failure.

Hey dummy Obama is president and CIC I'm pretty sure he's still a Democrat.

How many Republicans were claiming that Iraq was ready to take care of themselves? Not many. How many Democrats? Quite a few. Who was right?
So we are babysitters now?

I was unaware that baby sitting was a major goal of "colonization." Nevertheless we babysat Germany, Japan, the Philippines, and Korea. We eventually left the Philippines. Lets do a quick check up on how Japan, Germany, and Korea are doing ... Able to defend themselves? Check. Economically viable? Check. A major world power and US ally? Check. Favorable to US interests? Check. A solid trading partner? Check. Democracies? Check. A better human rights record than most countries? Check. Better off because of U.S. babysitting? Check. Safe heaven for terrorist/belligerent activity against the US? Nope. Is the word a better place because of US "Babysitting?" Yip! Did these things happen overnight? Nope.

And all because of evil "colonization.' Huh, imagine that.

Last edited:
Why did the Brits divide those countries? Why did they colonize?

I hope you're not here for a history lesson......I care not to educate right wingers....Look, you served in Iraq, correct?
If so, thank you for your service and know that Cheney expected you to possibly die there but certainly NOT to question and think on your own.

Why did the Brits divide those countries? Why did they colonize?

I hope you're not here for a history lesson......I care not to educate right wingers....Look, you served in Iraq, correct?
If so, thank you for your service and know that Cheney expected you to possibly die there but certainly NOT to question and think on your own.

Oh please pleas pllllleeeeeaaassssseee give me a history lesson. My MA in Military History screams for an additional lesson from an amateur who has obviously read more, written more, and studied more on these subjects than I have. Lets go buddy. Lets see whatcha got. Indeed, I have heard every argument you've made before you've made it. Embarrassed many a leftist in my day. Lets go!

Last edited:
Oh please pleas pllllleeeeeaaassssseee give me a history lesson. My MA in Military History screams for an additional lesson from an amateur who has obviously read more, written more, and studied more on these subjects than I have. Lets go buddy. Lets see whatcha got. Indeed, I have heard every argument you've made before you've made it. Embarrassed many a leftist in my day. Lets go!

No, no...you're "correct"....history books PROVE and CONDONE that Iraq was destined to be the 51st state.....heck, it may even be written in the Bible.......well, that is, until the last drop of oil is sucked out of the ground.

Can't argue the limited point seek out a strawman. But ok. Lets play that game. See HERE>> Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq Shall I consider all previous disagreements abandoned by you conceded?

Well, now you've proven that you're just another low-level right wing hack......NO ONE (at least not I) is defending democrats (as your little video tries to bounce the Iraq fiasco blame on).....BUT your puppet, GWB was indeed the one who said, "yeah, why not Dick Cheney....I know we campaigned on NO regime changes, but what the fuck we got a whole bunch of soldiers just sitting around anyway...."

No, no...you're "correct"....history books PROVE and CONDONE that Iraq was destined to be the 51st state.....heck, it may even be written in the Bible.......well, that is, until the last drop of oil is sucked out of the ground.

Kinda bouncing all over the place aren't ya? I assumed you would stick to the merits of your claims. I guess I put too much faith in you? Come on, give me a history lesson on colonialism, partition, imperialism, and the evils of the west. I know your game. I've read Marx. I've read Lenin. I've argued with the long hared hippy leftist nut-jobs in a formal setting. I've studied under the professors who subscribe to your point of view and found themselves ill equipped to argue the point because they had never been exposed to the opposite side of the argument before. Les go buddy. Lemme destroy your Howard Zinn world view for a few posts.

Can't argue the limited point seek out a strawman. But ok. Lets play that game. See HERE>> Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq Shall I consider all previous disagreements abandoned by you conceded?

Well, now you've proven that you're just another low-level right wing hack......NO ONE (at least not I) is defending democrats (as your little video tries to bounce the Iraq fiasco blame on).....BUT your puppet, GWB was indeed the one who said, "yeah, why not Dick Cheney....I know we campaigned on NO regime changes, but what the fuck we got a whole bunch of soldiers just sitting around anyway...."

Yes, the fella who disagrees with everyone in power. I got it. Convenient spot to be. I supposed you would perhaps be better served in the Congo?

Forum List

Back