Worst Presidents of all Time:

Worst President of all time:

• Total voters
1) TRUMP

2) W.

3) NIXON

No way Trump is ahead of W. or Nixon on the worst President list...

W nor nixon were putin's bitch.

Oh Lard!

Well tell me did Mueller tell you that, oh wait he said Russia did not do anything that would have changed the outcome of the 2016 election..

So your opinion is based on what Rachel Maddow tell you and not reality as usual.

Is Trump perfect?

No!

Now with that written it seem you prefer a President that lies you into war or one that allowed genocide of Cambodians over Trump and why?

MSM has convinced you Trump is Putin bitch...

Well then Obama was China, North Korea, and Iran bitch with the blessing of Putin and Hillary reset button...

Comey cost Hillary the election and not Putin nor Wikileaks...

lol...

trump is deCONstructing the administrative state, obliterating our institutions, & installed the very antithetical people into their respective cabinet positions. he & his swamp are a cancer that is slowing eating away at this nation from within.

Reagan wasn't president yet and wasn't in a position to bring the hostages home.

The animals knew a real man was soon to take office, and they knew what that would mean, as criminals of such ilk have always known. Fully feminized liberals like Carter was (somewhat ahead of his time) can't even understand what the hell I'm talking about.
Those animals negotiated with Jimmy Carter on the release

Give it up, kid. I was watching carefully. The who world knew the score. Peanut Boy was a weak joke that encouraged the animals by being so weak. They knew what would happen if Americans were still their prisoners when Reagan took office. Sorry Mary, but sometimes strength works.

Carter ignored the rants of the Right that he needed to invade or be weak.
An invasion would have killed the hostages and brought about a war
If he had invaded, Carter would have been re-elected

Instead, he showed patience, negotiated and got their safe return

Cost him the presidency

Bullshit. He tried a military option, and failed miserably. Carter was never going to invade, you know that was not in his nature. It’s very nice that someone’s nature is peaceful, more people should have such a nature, but when action is needed a milk toast peanut farmer is not what your enemies will respect.

This ^^ kind of fucked-up insecure-masculinity issue is exactly why we have mass shooters.

More than 90% of Saddam's war machine built up in the 1980s and before came from the Soviet Union and China. The United States loaned money to Iraq in the 1980s, but it was only about 10% of the total that other donors around the world gave. Trucks and Transport Helicopters were also given as well as Satellite intelligence on Iranian military formations. The United States had no advisors on the ground in Iraq, while the Soviet Union had several thousand until just before the start of the 1991 Gulf War. Saddam's Iraq was a client state of the Soviet Union. It was only after the Iranian revolution in 1979 and the start of the Iran/Iraq war that the United States pitched in some to help prevent Iraq from losing the war. When it came to actual weapons though, the United States did not give any to Iraq. But it did give over 2,000 TOW missiles to the Iranians. The United States preferred that the Iran/Iraq war end in more of stalemate and that is what actually happened. The problem was the massive amounts of military supplies and training Iraq had received from the Soviet Union which gave it tremendous conventional offensive military capabilities for the region. That's before one starts to discuss Iraq's WMD capabilities at the time as well. International Relations can temporarily make some strange bed fellows, but make no mistake, Iraq's military capabilities, tactics, strategies, and equipment mostly came from the Soviet Union.
The US helped Saddam kill a million Iranians with that satellite intelligence, and the altered-spore anthrax missiles were the wmd's in question ( that we armed him with covertly through the CIA but were never used )--then he invaded Kuwait.
Gulf War Syndrome settlements.

The vast majority of Iranian casualties came from conventional weapons supplied by the Soviet Union. Again, the most deadly weapons that the United States actually supplied in the Iran/Iraq conflict were the over 2,000 TOW missiles, but these were given to IRAN, NOT SADDAM's Iraq. The international community loaned Iraq over $70 Billion dollars, but only $5 Billion of that came from the United States. There were times during the Iran/Iraq war when it appeared that Iraq was close to collapse and yes, the United States supplied satellite intelligence to prevent an Iraqi collapse. Had an Iraqi collapse occurred, it could have had devastating consequences for Kuwait and northern Saudi Arabia where the global economy gets much of its oil supply. The United States worked for a stalemate of the Iran/Iraq war and cessation of the conflict. But make no mistake, the overwhelming majority of support that Iraq received during the 1980s came from the Soviet Union.

Iraq never used anthrax on the battlefield, although it was in their inventory. Sarin and Mustard Gas is what they used on Iranian troops, Kurdish insurgents and Kurdish civilians.

The animals knew a real man was soon to take office, and they knew what that would mean, as criminals of such ilk have always known. Fully feminized liberals like Carter was (somewhat ahead of his time) can't even understand what the hell I'm talking about.
Those animals negotiated with Jimmy Carter on the release

Give it up, kid. I was watching carefully. The who world knew the score. Peanut Boy was a weak joke that encouraged the animals by being so weak. They knew what would happen if Americans were still their prisoners when Reagan took office. Sorry Mary, but sometimes strength works.

Carter ignored the rants of the Right that he needed to invade or be weak.
An invasion would have killed the hostages and brought about a war
If he had invaded, Carter would have been re-elected

Instead, he showed patience, negotiated and got their safe return

Cost him the presidency

Bullshit. He tried a military option, and failed miserably. Carter was never going to invade, you know that was not in his nature. It’s very nice that someone’s nature is peaceful, more people should have such a nature, but when action is needed a milk toast peanut farmer is not what your enemies will respect.

This ^^ kind of fucked-up insecure-masculinity issue is exactly why we have mass shooters.

How is your transition coming along?

Wait...John F. Kennedy didn't make the list? :aug08_031:

He wasn't well liked...am I wrong?

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

So actually, when it comes to average approval rating while in office, Kennedy tops the list.

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

So actually, when it comes to average approval rating while in office, Kennedy tops the list.

I was only bringing John F. Kennedy because, he was assassinated. So, I was thinking "he must have not been liked by many people".

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

I was only bringing John F. Kennedy because, he was assassinated. So, I was thinking "he must have not been liked by many people".

You're actually suggesting there were 100 million shooters on the grassy knoll? :eek:

Last edited:
1) TRUMP

2) W.

3) NIXON

Oh Lard!

Well tell me did Mueller tell you that, oh wait he said Russia did not do anything that would have changed the outcome of the 2016 election..

So your opinion is based on what Rachel Maddow tell you and not reality as usual.

Is Trump perfect?

No!

Now with that written it seem you prefer a President that lies you into war or one that allowed genocide of Cambodians over Trump and why?

Well then Obama was China, North Korea, and Iran bitch with the blessing of Putin and Hillary reset button...

lol...

trump is deCONstructing the administrative state, obliterating our institutions, & installed the very antithetical people into their respective cabinet positions. he & his swamp are a cancer that is slowing eating away at this nation from within.

Didn't you say that about George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney?

Donald John Trump has done very little to erode the Republic we live in and individuals like you make stories up to sooth yourself while you reject reality...

The only thing Trump is truly guilty of is being the egotistical ass that he is and hurting snowflakes feelings on twatter.

So I have you down that you rather be lied into a war and supporting genocide just because you hate Trump and reality so much...

1) TRUMP

2) W.

3) NIXON

Oh Lard!

Is Trump perfect?

No!

lol...

Donald John Trump has done very little to erode the Republic we live in and individuals like you make stories up to sooth yourself while you reject reality...

The only thing Trump is truly guilty of is being the egotistical ass that he is and hurting snowflakes feelings on twatter.

So I have you down that you rather be lied into a war and supporting genocide just because you hate Trump and reality so much...
I agree Bushs lies did more damage than Trumps.
That is why I rank Bush lower

Oh Lard!

Is Trump perfect?

No!

lol...

This is a good point. Rump could be so immersed in gazing at himself in the mirror that he completely forgets to start a war.

How unAmerican is that though.

Oh Lard!

Is Trump perfect?

No!

lol...

This is a good point. Rump could be so immersed in gazing at himself in the mirror that he completely forgets to start a war.

How unAmerican is that though.
I doubt we would ever give Trump the lattitude we gave Bush

IT would be difficult to beat Harding.
Harding didn't want to be President, reluctantly accepted, and then spent his time absolutely ignoring his duties while the country was being ransacked by the rich.

Harding didn't want to be President, reluctantly accepted, and then spent his time absolutely ignoring his duties while the country was being ransacked by the rich.

Closest to Trump in being poorly suited for the position to which he was elected

Closest to Trump in being poorly suited for the position to which he was elected
Dude...if you want to parrot the more idiotic statements like that, leave me out of it.
I prefer to debate reality with you and not nonsensical rock throwing.
I could easily say the same about Obama, who also allowed the rich to ransack the country. But I won't, as bad as I believe Obama was, he is not even close to Harding. Or Wilson. Or Buchanan ...and on and on

Oh my word! How in the world is Trump showing up on these lists?!?! If one can be objective and put aside his abrasive personality and inflated ego, what is the basis for judging him among the worst presidents? The strong economy, the shrinking trade deficit, finally moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem (as previous presidents had promised to do but didn't), appointing outstanding conservative legal scholars to the Supreme Court, revitalizing American manufacturing, defending American workers against unfair foreign competition, cutting taxes for our companies, cutting taxes for middle-income Americans, pulling out of the absurdly misguided Iran nuke deal that we now know Iran was egregiously violating, pressuring NATO to finally meet its defense spending obligations, trying to secure our southern border, trying to enforce our immigration laws, etc., etc.?

It is a testament to the left's lack of objectivity and knowledge that liberals here would put Trump on this list.

Shrinking trade deficit? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:...not a big fan of reality I see.

View attachment 258292

The Commerce Department reported Wednesday the U.S. posted a more than $891 billion merchandise trade deficit last year—the largest in the history of the country.

The U.S. Now Has the Largest Trade Deficit In the History of the Country

Huh???! One, you'd better look at the chart that you posted in your reply! Look what has happened to the trade deficit since Trump took office. Look at your own chart. Look where the trade deficit was in early 2017 and look where it is now.

Two, the trade deficit went down again recently:

United States Balance of Trade | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

Three, Trump is still re-negotiating major trade deals with China and Japan, and is waiting on Congress to pass his new version of NAFTA. If the Dems, who claim to support middle-class workers, would stop siding with foreign governments and foreign companies and would pass protections for our workers and companies, you'd see our trade deficit go down dramatically.

Dude...if you want to parrot the more idiotic statements like that, leave me out of it.
I could easily say the same about Obama, who also allowed the rich to ransack the country. But I won't, as bad as I believe Obama was, he is not even close to Harding. Or Wilson. Or Buchanan ...and on and on
Harding was poorly suited for the position. He has corrupt staff who abused their positions around him, he had little interest in the day to day responsibilities of the job, he was essentially a figurehead

Similar to Trump

Harding was poorly suited for the position. He has corrupt staff who abused their positions around him, he had little interest in the day to day responsibilities of the job, he was essentially a figurehead

Similar to Trump

Similar to Obama...see how that works?
Obama is a H U G E disappointment.
Not since Kennedy had a President had so much opportunity. And what did he do with it? He handed health care over to the corrupt houses, and handed over the economic fixes to the very same people that caused it.
Like I said before, since 2009 we have the most empty homes in American history. We have more empty homes than homeless. Why? Because the mortgage holders of those assets were bailed out 100%...while the homeowner had to abandon the property... the banks were all bailed out.
And don't even get me started in all of the other corporate welfare that took place, and CONTINUED to take place even though the companies STILL RECEIVING free money were having record profit years, There was no better time in our history to be wealthy than during Obama's presidency - PERIOD.

Similar to Trump

Similar to Obama...see how that works?
Obama is a H U G E disappointment.
Not since Kennedy had a President had so much opportunity. And what did he do with it? He handed health care over to the corrupt houses, and handed over the economic fixes to the very same people that caused it.
Like I said before, since 2009 we have the most empty homes in American history. We have more empty homes than homeless. Why? Because the mortgage holders of those assets were bailed out 100%...while the homeowner had to abandon the property... the banks were all bailed out.
And don't even get me started in all of the other corporate welfare that took place, and CONTINUED to take place even though the companies STILL RECEIVING free money were having record profit years, There was no better time in our history to be wealthy than during Obama's presidency - PERIOD.
<sob> But...But what about Obama?

I provided details about how Trump is similar to Harding you are just making shit up

Neither Trump nor Harding wanted to be President, they were thrust into the job

How they are different is that Harding was a drunk and gambler in his free time .....Trump does neither

Trump is emotionally insecure, paranoid and a prolific liar. No evidence Harding had those failings

Oh my word! How in the world is Trump showing up on these lists?!?! If one can be objective and put aside his abrasive personality and inflated ego, what is the basis for judging him among the worst presidents? The strong economy, the shrinking trade deficit, finally moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem (as previous presidents had promised to do but didn't), appointing outstanding conservative legal scholars to the Supreme Court, revitalizing American manufacturing, defending American workers against unfair foreign competition, cutting taxes for our companies, cutting taxes for middle-income Americans, pulling out of the absurdly misguided Iran nuke deal that we now know Iran was egregiously violating, pressuring NATO to finally meet its defense spending obligations, trying to secure our southern border, trying to enforce our immigration laws, etc., etc.?

It is a testament to the left's lack of objectivity and knowledge that liberals here would put Trump on this list.

Shrinking trade deficit? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:...not a big fan of reality I see.

View attachment 258292

The Commerce Department reported Wednesday the U.S. posted a more than $891 billion merchandise trade deficit last year—the largest in the history of the country.

The U.S. Now Has the Largest Trade Deficit In the History of the Country

Huh???! One, you'd better look at the chart that you posted in your reply! Look what has happened to the trade deficit since Trump took office. Look at your own chart. Look where the trade deficit was in early 2017 and look where it is now.

Two, the trade deficit went down again recently:

United States Balance of Trade | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

Three, Trump is still re-negotiating major trade deals with China and Japan, and is waiting on Congress to pass his new version of NAFTA. If the Dems, who claim to support middle-class workers, would stop siding with foreign governments and foreign companies and would pass protections for our workers and companies, you'd see our trade deficit go down dramatically.

When Trump took over the trade deficit was at 46 billion, under Trump it spiked at 59.9B and now it has drawn back some but is still higher than when he took over and it is too early to tell if this will be sustained.

Forum List

Back