"Worst Thing Ever" Stays On American Headlines About Ten Minutes...LOL

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
I can't help but laugh.

The British vote to skip out on the E U which will ultimately lead to other countries like France, Austria ..etc also saying Bye Bye to the European Power GRAB and it's dismantling.

This worst case scenario completely took over the media and then POOF! Vanished from our concern.

Since the vote we hardly hear a peep over it.

Strange?

The Boeing Company must be doing cartwheels.

Not a damned thing we can do about it. Don't know if it will happen, but if it does, we have to wait to see the full scope of it in order to judge how to react to it. We crashed the global economy in 2008, Europe and England could do it in 2016 and 2017. And not a damned thing we can do about it.

Taking in all those Muslims hasn't played well. I think Trump should stay over there and open up golf courses all over the place. He wants to be king and it looks like the British are looking for some good Muslim hating demigod to do the job. He could be like the Irish guy that got rid of the snakes.

I can't help but laugh.

The British vote to skip out on the E U which will ultimately lead to other countries like France, Austria ..etc also saying Bye Bye to the European Power GRAB and it's dismantling.

This worst case scenario completely took over the media and then POOF! Vanished from our concern.

Since the vote we hardly hear a peep over it.

Strange?

Disintegration happened to the Roman Empire.
It happened to the Austria-Hungarian Empire.
It Happened to the evil Empire of the Soviet Union.
It even happened to Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia. Or Sudan.

No big deal.

Huggy wrote: He could be like the Irish guy that got rid of the snakes.[/b]

Dat was St. Patrick...

... dat's why we celebrate St. Partrick's Day...

... `cause he drove out alla snakes outta Ireland.

Last edited:
Huggy wrote: He could be like the Irish guy that got rid of the snakes.[/b]

Dat was St. Patrick...

... dat's why we celebrate St. Partrick's Day...

... `cause he drove out alla snakes.

He drove out "Alla's" snakes? Now it's all coming full circle! :lol:

Forum List

Back