Worthless Israel

Golly Gee -- Mr-I-couldn't-find-bin-Laden sure seems to know his shit..
Or does he? I need Gwendorlyn to explain to us Americans how our involvement in Iraq was "fighting Israels' wars" I REALLY REALLY NEED to hear from you WHY you buy assertions like that..

From the BEGINNING -- the campaign to free Kuwait, the incessant fascination with WMDs, thru the 12 years of failed policy doing containment on Iraq. The Impeachment Eve bombings of Iraq by Clinton to the Failed Resurrection and Occupation --- Israel had NO STAKE, NO OPINION, NO INFLUENCE on our Iraq policy..

It's one of those things that gets blamed on the Jews, because the people saying it are just not CHALLENGED by the actual facts and history.

So Gwendy --- Explain how we "fight Israel's wars"...

BTW -- We deal with the topic HERE. If it's good enough for CSPAN -- it is good enough for this forum. BUT HERE --- spin and propaganda is SUPPOSED to be challenged..

This one is as good as the many of them that can be found if one simply googles the topic.

New Statesman What role did Israel play in the run-up to the Iraq war

The Israel lobby might have had influence, but the war certainly wasn't 'for them'
The U.S made the decision to go to Iraq, and besides the Israeli Lobby, there were plenty other players involved in the decision. But as a known Jew hater, Israel hater, Holocaust Denier, you always point the finger at the Jooooos!
Nobody here s falling for your crap. Just a heads up :cool:

No, Zionist, I always point the finger at those having the influence. ~ Susan
PS It is my belief that both oil and our military industrial complex , too, played influential parts in this matter.

Things are other way around, Israel Benefits from its alliance with USA.

Someone is jealous, well you gotta be, since the Palestinians contributed so much to the US of course!!

Someone is jealous, well you gotta be, since the Palestinians contributed so much to the US of course!!
If you are jewis then why are you supporting Israel as a lot of people claiming that it's a Zionist country, is it correct if not please tell me correct ratio or % between Jewish and Zionist.

If you are jewis then why are you supporting Israel as a lot of people claiming that it's a Zionist country, is it correct if not please tell me correct ratio or % between Jewish and Zionist.
At this point, what difference does it make? Hmmmmmm?

It does make difference, some poster saying Zionist 100% in Israel and some says 80% while I am saying they are all Jewish in Zionist uniform not only I want correct myself but also I have some more question for a Jewish person. Are you the right person? But Danyal is Israeli.

Ex-CIA Chief Michael Scheuer once again relates one of his courageous views concerning salient topics on the Middle East.

It's called the "Petrol Dollar".

The instant Syria, Iran, Libya and Iraq all decided to stop using the American $ as an exchange for petrol...ironically...all those Countries became targets for war. Guess which Countries decided to use Gold ABOVE the USD in exchange for Petrol just before they were attacked.

Watching American media intentionally feed us bs is a spit in the face to other Countries. We look like idiots today, worldwide. That is a fact.

Many of us don't even know about Bengazi because we didn't internet search it. We bash our media yet rely on it like morons.

Truthers do not want to be heard. Truth is a downer. And we are living well here in America. So let's bash seals, cut down tree's, kill bee's, dump six pack rings and stop paying taxes. Because we are unable to understand.

It does make difference, some poster saying Zionist 100% in Israel and some says 80% while I am saying they are all Jewish in Zionist uniform not only I want correct myself but also I have some more question for a Jewish person. Are you the right person? But Danyal is Israeli.
No! Ask Daniyal.

Forum List

Back