Would a President Trump bring stability or chaos to America? Would he be impeached?

Considering that Trump's party doesn't even seem to really back him, I'm actually anticipating a civil or international war if he becomes president.

Why? Well, if Trump keeps conducting himself as he has during his campaign (and, let's be honest, his entire life), instead of taking a stance of cooperation, he'll take a stance of doing things his way with no regard for what anybody (Congress nor the Supreme Court) have to say. Given this, and the fact that no party really seems to be behind him, one can easily imagine a scenario of him passing an executive order and enforcing it militarily or sending our troops to a nation that Congress doesn't support and seeing our government branches literally go to war with each other. Given how divided the citizenry of America is, instead of unifying behind one side or the other, it is pretty easy to imagine actual civil war breaking out given such a >> LIKELY << scenario.

Amen! I agree that such a scenario is entirely plausible.

Sure it is, what a bunch of BS.

Considering that Trump's party doesn't even seem to really back him, I'm actually anticipating a civil or international war if he becomes president.

Why? Well, if Trump keeps conducting himself as he has during his campaign (and, let's be honest, his entire life), instead of taking a stance of cooperation, he'll take a stance of doing things his way with no regard for what anybody (Congress nor the Supreme Court) have to say. Given this, and the fact that no party really seems to be behind him, one can easily imagine a scenario of him passing an executive order and enforcing it militarily or sending our troops to a nation that Congress doesn't support and seeing our government branches literally go to war with each other. Given how divided the citizenry of America is, instead of unifying behind one side or the other, it is pretty easy to imagine actual civil war breaking out given such a >> LIKELY << scenario.

It's "just the facts, ma'am"...

It's "just the facts, ma'am"...

It's not facts, it is pure speculation.

Just like MSNBC is race baiting, they just sucked doing it.

I will go ask the magic eight ball and get back to you its predictions are about as accurate as any made on here.

MItt Romney finally did something I agree with - bashing Adolf Trump.

Forum List

Back