Would a President Trump bring stability or chaos to America? Would he be impeached?

A Third World nation so dependent of the First World superpower they share a border with should be a little more diplomatic.

So the US doesn't need to be diplomatic, but Mexico does, all because they aren't as rich?

Kind of like saying that poor people should make way for rich people on the sidewalk.

A country that supports sending millions of their citizens illegally into one country has no room to make stupid hypocritical demands. Nothing to be diplomatic about.

Trump is a horrible human being and should never be American president.

Here Are 9 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

You are a horrible human being for the way you lie and slander your fellow Americans.

Are you suggesting that the link isn't true?

I was completely clear. You are a horrible person for the way you lie and slander your fellow Americans.

If you want more detail, people like you disgust me.

I would say you should be ashamed of yourself, but it is obvious that you are completely shameless.

Do you understand me now?

You are a horrible human being for the way you lie and slander your fellow Americans.

I was completely clear. You are a horrible person for the way you lie and slander your fellow Americans.

I would say you should be ashamed of yourself, but it is obvious that you are completely shameless.

Yes, now I understand. You're a Trump zombie who refuses to believe anything negative about him - or you just don't care. I understand...

A Third World nation so dependent of the First World superpower they share a border with should be a little more diplomatic.

So the US doesn't need to be diplomatic, but Mexico does, all because they aren't as rich?

Kind of like saying that poor people should make way for rich people on the sidewalk.

There is also the fact that Mexico has be a complete shit neighbor for a long time now.

We are the injured party and if we get a President that is tired of the US being the World's bitch on Trade, Mexico would be well advise to pursue of policy of accommodation and apology.

Yes, now I understand. You're a Trump zombie who refuses to believe anything negative about him - or you just don't care. I understand...

I have admitted many negative issues about Trump the Candidate.

The nonsense about enforcing Immigration laws being racist is not one of them.

That is something only the most vile type of person would say.

There is also the fact that Mexico has be a complete shit neighbor for a long time now.

We are the injured party and if we get a President that is tired of the US being the World's bitch on Trade, Mexico would be well advise to pursue of policy of accommodation and apology.

That's funny - considering that the U.S. stole the Southwest from Mexico.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

I think we all know by now that Trump surrounds himself with rich, white elitists. Therefore, I would guess that those folks would have stability - but what about the rest of us? Also, considering how he is hated by the GOP establishment, I think he would be at great risk of impeachment - which would make his choice for Vice President even more important.

What do you think?
We are not interested in stability or chaos. We are interested in leadership and management, which has been non existent for the past eight years. Hillary has shown no talent for either in her personal or political life. Trump can claim those talents in the business world. I'm willing to see if he can do it as President.

SBmap.gif

Who stole it from the Indians.

SBmap.gif

Mmm, so you think the Hispanics have a Birthright to US soil?

SBmap.gif

Who stole it from the Indians.

Who stole it from other indians.

Considering that Trump's party doesn't even seem to really back him, I'm actually anticipating a civil or international war if he becomes president.

Why? Well, if Trump keeps conducting himself as he has during his campaign (and, let's be honest, his entire life), instead of taking a stance of cooperation, he'll take a stance of doing things his way with no regard for what anybody (Congress nor the Supreme Court) have to say. Given this, and the fact that no party really seems to be behind him, one can easily imagine a scenario of him passing an executive order and enforcing it militarily or sending our troops to a nation that Congress doesn't support and seeing our government branches literally go to war with each other. Given how divided the citizenry of America is, instead of unifying behind one side or the other, it is pretty easy to imagine actual civil war breaking out given such a >> LIKELY << scenario.

Considering that Trump's party doesn't even seem to really back him, I'm actually anticipating a civil or international war if he becomes president.

Why? Well, if Trump keeps conducting himself as he has during his campaign (and, let's be honest, his entire life), instead of taking a stance of cooperation, he'll take a stance of doing things his way with no regard for what anybody (Congress nor the Supreme Court) have to say. Given this, and the fact that no party really seems to be behind him, one can easily imagine a scenario of him passing an executive order and enforcing it militarily or sending our troops to a nation that Congress doesn't support and seeing our government branches literally go to war with each other. Given how divided the citizenry of America is, instead of unifying behind one side or the other, it is pretty easy to imagine actual civil war breaking out given such a >> LIKELY << scenario.

Nonsense.

That is not the way the Government works or political parties or the military works.

More drama!

Amen! I agree that such a scenario is entirely plausible.

Forum List

Back