Would Buttdarts husband be the First Man of the United States?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Would / could the rest of the world take us seriously with that crazy bullshit?
"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing Mr President Pete Buttdart and First Man of the United States Of America"

Last edited:
If Buttplug got elected (heaven forbid) the US would be the laughing stock of the world.

Who would want some dick sucking queerboi as the Commander in Chief of the great military force in the world?

The Navy would like for Buttplug to win and be their Commander in Chief.

Can you imagine a fudge packing company in the white house! Gross

"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing the President and First Man of the United States Of America"
His husband would be the 1st to blow you a kiss.
His hubby would be the first to blow you.
Wouldn't be you, eh Dickless?

You puff a little pole from time to time?
You wish.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing Mr President Pete Buttdart and First Man of the United States Of America"
Talk about instantly becoming the laughingstock of the world. Any fear and respect from our enemies would evaporate and they would probably feel inclined to attack the US with a queer as the President.

We already had a First Man.... well, a First TRANS

th

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

There IS an upside to this. You could have been introducing Bill as the First Man of the United States. With that thought in mind, go take your valium to settle down much like your Orange Rump has to do.

There IS an upside to this. You could have been introducing Bill as the First Man of the United States. With that thought in mind, go take your valium to settle down much like your Orange Rump has to do.

Does this mean you're a proponent or participant of fudge packing?

They seem to be keeping Peter's hubby (erk) under wraps during the campaign. A slip of the tongue perhaps?

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F970686%252F164b576e-876a-42c6-af96-a160c7a75772.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

I mention it only because while America has become tolerant of such frolicking, it does not as a body sanction it and it makes in the end for an extremely unlikely election. Evangelicals, Latinos and blacks by themselves will bury it. A Democrat supporter who quite out of the blue found out about his gayness switched her vote. I'd wager she is not alone.

I am sorry. From time to time history, humanity cleanses itself. Of innocent and guilty people. If I had to believe what you think is going to be all right and what humans do when things get to bad, I choose/believe that the latter will happen.

Forum List

Back