Would Buttdarts husband be the First Man of the United States?

Would / could the rest of the world take us seriously with that crazy bullshit?
"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing Mr President Pete Buttdart and First Man of the United States Of America"

There IS an upside to this. You could have been introducing Bill as the First Man of the United States. With that thought in mind, go take your valium to settle down much like your Orange Rump has to do.

Does this mean you're a proponent or participant of fudge packing?

I don't go that way, pardner. But you must since you spend so much time hiding in the closet trying to make us believe you don't.

They seem to be keeping Peter's hubby (erk) under wraps during the campaign. A slip of the tongue perhaps?

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F970686%252F164b576e-876a-42c6-af96-a160c7a75772.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

I mention it only because while America has become tolerant of such frolicking, it does not as a body sanction it and it makes in the end for an extremely unlikely election. Evangelicals, Latinos and blacks by themselves will bury it. A Democrat supporter who quite out of the blue found out about his gayness switched her vote. I'd wager she is not alone.
He doesn't stand a chance so don't worry.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing Mr President Pete Buttdart and First Man of the United States Of America"

There IS an upside to this. You could have been introducing Bill as the First Man of the United States. With that thought in mind, go take your valium to settle down much like your Orange Rump has to do.

Does this mean you're a proponent or participant of fudge packing?

I don't go that way, pardner. But you must since you spend so much time hiding in the closet trying to make us believe you don't.
Yep, I think they are teetering close to doing so... aka coming out.

They seem to be keeping Peter's hubby (erk) under wraps during the campaign. A slip of the tongue perhaps?

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F970686%252F164b576e-876a-42c6-af96-a160c7a75772.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

I mention it only because while America has become tolerant of such frolicking, it does not as a body sanction it and it makes in the end for an extremely unlikely election. Evangelicals, Latinos and blacks by themselves will bury it. A Democrat supporter who quite out of the blue found out about his gayness switched her vote. I'd wager she is not alone.
He doesn't stand a chance so don't worry.

I'm not. Not one bit. Merely mentioned it in passing.

Buttgig is a novelty. The press will carry him for as long as there is an interest. Freak shows are fun.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing the President and First Man of the United States Of America"
His husband would be the 1st to blow you a kiss.
His hubby would be the first to blow you.
Wouldn't be you, eh Dickless?
No. I have much higher standards, apparently. Oh, and being called "dickless" really doesn't bother me at all. How old are you?

Buttgig is a novelty. The press will carry him for as long as there is an interest. Freak shows are fun.

And you support the biggest freak show of them all. Sure am glad the circus is leaving town. Got tired of the Fat Bearded Lady, the Jackass and the Disappearing Midget married to the Fat Lady (use your own imagination on that one).

Can you imagine a fudge packing company in the white house! Gross

The White House would need to be well stocked with Depends....you know, anal leakage and all.
It already is with that serial bedwetter Fat Donnie.
Looks like we found the USMB homo lol
You wish too. Faggot.

So, you think calling people "faggot" is derogatory. Hypocrite much? P.S. "faggot"= a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel or a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars. Like "gay", the word has an older meaning before being hyjacked by the PC police.

First Male, perhaps, but Petey's Gay Husband is no "Man". A real man doesn't give up his manhood.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing the President and First Man of the United States Of America"
His husband would be the 1st to blow you a kiss.
His hubby would be the first to blow you.
Wouldn't be you, eh Dickless?
No. I have much higher standards, apparently. Oh, and being called "dickless" really doesn't bother me at all. How old are you?
Old enough, apparently.

Can you imagine a fudge packing company in the white house! Gross

The White House would need to be well stocked with Depends....you know, anal leakage and all.
It already is with that serial bedwetter Fat Donnie.
Looks like we found the USMB homo lol
You wish too. Faggot.

So, you think calling people "faggot" is derogatory. Hypocrite much? P.S. "faggot"= a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel or a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars. Like "gay", the word has an older meaning before being hyjacked by the PC police.
Sorry it doesn't meet your hypocritical PC standards.

If only we could this forum to care as much about our crushing debt and deficit as it is does faggots. Dream the impossible dream...

If only we could this forum to care as much about our crushing debt and deficit as it is does faggots. Dream the impossible dream...

We exchange dialog about that all the time...BUT the Leftist pieces of shit want their pet wetbacks, ShaQuita's welfare, free healthcare for beaners and all that shit...you know?

First Male, perhaps, but Petey's Gay Husband is no "Man". A real man doesn't give up his manhood.
The Democrat party is complicit in the queering down of the USA.

If Buttplug got elected (heaven forbid) the US would be the laughing stock of the world.

Who would want some dick sucking queerboi as the Commander in Chief of the great military force in the world?
Sorry to hear you are so intimidated by gay people. I wonder what internal weakness that stems from. :eusa_think:

If Buttplug got elected (heaven forbid) the US would be the laughing stock of the world.

Who would want some dick sucking queerboi as the Commander in Chief of the great military force in the world?
Sorry to hear you are so intimidated by gay people. I wonder what internal weakness that stems from. :eusa_think:

Yep, feminine ass pounders with weird high pitched voices are scary as fuck.

I know that I am not intimidated at all by homosexuals. But I just understand that they aren't serious individuals and our country won't be taken seriously if they rule over us.

To quote leading liberal Robert Deniro:

"Hell, don’t make no difference to me. They’re all animals anyway. All the animals come out at night: Whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

This quote shows that taking it in the caboose really don't engender respect

Forum List

Back