🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?

• Banned

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

if he is not the smartest top 5 for sure

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.

• Banned
Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.
well he has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion so I think he is much smarter than the average successful person

well he has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion so I think he is much smarter than the average successful person

He's pretty good at scamming people, ripping people off, suing people and not paying his contractors.

Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.

He's pretty good at scamming people, ripping people off, suing people and not paying his contractors.
who did he scam? (besides Trump University students which was unintentional)

Illegals. He took advantage of them and threatened to deport them if they complained

A lot of people. You should watch this documentary about Trump, it goes into great detail about how he treated his employees and various contractors.

The Documentary that Donald Trump Tried to Suppress

A lot of people. You should watch this documentary about Trump, it goes into great detail about how he treated his employees and various contractors.

will check it the documentary out soon! thanks

will check it the documentary out soon! thanks

It's pretty long dude. You might have to take a break from bumping your threads every 30 seconds to actually make it through all the parts...

Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.

If Trump loses he will go down in history as the biggest dumb ass to run for President...
He faced a candidate that was so beatable....

i agree with you bobo.....if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....

Forum List

Back