🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

While the pollsters chose not to disclose how they determined the demographics and IQ scores of the poll respondents, they made it absolutely clear that Trump voters had IQ scores ranging from 55 to 85 (mentally inadequate to low intelligence). The average IQ scores of Americans range between 86 and 100.

POLLSTERS SHOCKED BY PROFILE OF DONALD TRUMP’S SUPPORTERS

THE ADOBO CHRONICLES is your source of up-to-date, unbelievable news. Everything you read on this site is based on fact, except for the lies.

About Us

;)

Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?

there's nothing that indicates donald's IQ is particularly high....other than donald's protestations. but i'm pretty sure that a candidate with an actually high IQ doesn't need to say it.

for the record bill clinton probably has the highest IQ of any recent president. it was estimated at 188

While the pollsters chose not to disclose how they determined the demographics and IQ scores of the poll respondents, they made it absolutely clear that Trump voters had IQ scores ranging from 55 to 85 (mentally inadequate to low intelligence). The average IQ scores of Americans range between 86 and 100.

POLLSTERS SHOCKED BY PROFILE OF DONALD TRUMP’S SUPPORTERS

THE ADOBO CHRONICLES is your source of up-to-date, unbelievable news. Everything you read on this site is based on fact, except for the lies.

About Us

;)

i'm not shocked. lol

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.

hillary clinton was accepted to yale law school at a time when women had to be beyond spectacular to get into those types of institutions.

donald was not known as an academic when he went to college. he clearly has a thought process issue... i'm not sure it's IQ, but he clearly has trouble focusing, completing thoughts and concentrating.

Jefferson, maybe. Neither Trump nor Clinton shows more intelligence than the average successful person.

hillary clinton was accepted to yale law school at a time when women had to be beyond spectacular to get into those types of institutions.

donald was not known as an academic when he went to college. he clearly has a thought process issue... i'm not sure it's IQ, but he clearly has trouble focusing, completing thoughts and concentrating.
but he started his own university

but he started his own university

:rofl:

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.
i agree with you bobo.....if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....
We would have forgiven anything he said during the primaries because you gotta say crazy shit to win the GOP nomination but he doubled down to appeal the his base rather than the undecided moderates

Mark Zuckerberg is voting for Donald Trump. I guess he has low IQ. What a dumb guy he is
There is no evidence Zuckerberg supports Trump. And even if he did, he cannot offset all the single digit IQs of Trump's Chumps on this forum.
Single digit IQs?

The average IQ of a Trump supporter is 162. I read it on multiple credible sources. They are up there with surgeons as one of the most intelligent people in the world

Nic, are your for real, or are you some kid staying up way past his bedtime on dad's office computer in the basement?

No...but he knows how to hire really good people.....hilary...surrounds herself with the most corrupt, but loyal assholes hell has ever unleashed on the world.....

Trump University is also subject to two ongoing class action lawsuits in federal court. The lawsuits center around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it have received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election.

Are you kidding me? He could have won this if he wasn't so stupid. He won't listen to advice. He's a know it all.
i agree with you bobo.....if he would have used some tact and talked like a sensible person,he would be 40 points ahead and hillary would be history right now.....i knew lots of people on both sides who liked what he was saying in the beginning,but as soon as he started talking like a chump he lost many people.....
yeah he could have won, but not by 40 points thats way too much
why?....

why?....
Because Hillary clinton is way too popular to be dominated in the election votes like that

why?....
Because Hillary clinton is way too popular to be dominated in the election votes like that
ok how about 35?.....

Mark Zuckerberg is voting for Donald Trump. I guess he has low IQ. What a dumb guy he is
There is no evidence Zuckerberg supports Trump. And even if he did, he cannot offset all the single digit IQs of Trump's Chumps on this forum.
Single digit IQs?

The average IQ of a Trump supporter is 162. I read it on multiple credible sources. They are up there with surgeons as one of the most intelligent people in the world

Nic, are your for real, or are you some kid staying up way past his bedtime on dad's office computer in the basement?
how did you know im using my dads computer wtf

Forum List

Back