Would Donald Trump be one of the smartest Presidents of the United States if he wins the elections?

love it
Donald Trump boasts about his extremely high IQ - read more

14650681_1662843557361424_19749886689972917_n.jpg

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Which US President has the highest IQ? Would it be Donald Trump (if he wins)?
oh for sure
yes!!

How should we assess Trumps IQ?

Should we just take his word that he is one of the smartest men to run for President? I mean, he wouldn't exaggerate would he?

Or should we look at the vocabulary and sentence structure of his speech? Should we look at the childlike nicknames he comes up with......Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary
Should we look at his inability to control himself?

I put his IQ in the low 90s which may be generous

Should we just take his word that he is one of the smartest men to run for President? I mean, he wouldn't exaggerate would he?

Or should we look at the vocabulary and sentence structure of his speech? Should we look at the childlike nicknames he comes up with......Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary

Trump's smart enough to frame his words for the audience he's speaking to. There's no one out there who can't understand everything he says. That's smart when you're hoping to talk to the forgotten little guy who pumps my gas or trims my hedges.
When you think of what he's managed to do, DESPITE all his foot-in-mouth moments, you've got to give him credit for being crafty, a great salesman, intuitively knowing what the audience wants to hear and telling them that.
Unfortunately, Trump has focused on bringing out the basest parts of us--the parts that are suspicious, hostile, angry. He's given it a serious national voice and that is NOT going to go away on November 9. No matter what happens that day, he has brought to light something our President's Democratic administration has attempted to ignore: we got work to do out there, folks. Serious work. Both sides.
Do you know what I mean?

Trump's smart enough to frame his words for the audience he's speaking to. There's no one out there who can't understand everything he says. That's smart when you're hoping to talk to the forgotten little guy who pumps my gas or trims my hedges.
When you think of what he's managed to do, DESPITE all his foot-in-mouth moments, you've got to give him credit for being crafty, a great salesman, intuitively knowing what the audience wants to hear and telling them that.
Unfortunately, Trump has focused on bringing out the basest parts of us--the parts that are suspicious, hostile, angry. He's given it a serious national voice and that is NOT going to go away on November 9. No matter what happens that day, he has brought to light something our President's Democratic administration has attempted to ignore: we got work to do out there, folks. Serious work. Both sides.
Do you know what I mean?
I could see Trump tailoring his speech to his audience

But I have seen him speak to business leaders, politicians and academia and he does not pick up his game

I don't think he has an "A" game

The way Trump writes and speaks, I'd put his IQ in the low 90s

Believe me
Why would anyone believe your lying hide?

Trump claims to be one of the smartest men to run for President, he also claims to be the healthiest, he claims to be generous in his gifts to charity, he claims to have more respect for women than anyone...

Why should we believe him?

I have seen no grades from school, no IQ reports, nothing to indicate he has even average intelligence

low 90s yeah

Do you know what I mean?
agreed yes i know what you mean thx

The way Trump writes and speaks, I'd put his IQ in the low 90s

Believe me
Why would anyone believe your lying hide?

Trump claims to be one of the smartest men to run for President, he also claims to be the healthiest, he claims to be generous in his gifts to charity, he claims to have more respect for women than anyone...

Why should we believe him?

I have seen no grades from school, no IQ reports, nothing to indicate he has even average intelligence
he probably is telling the truth, being onf of the smartest men to run for President

"Trump also tweeted, “I know some of you may think I’m tough and harsh but actually I’m a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense.” Thanks for the parenthetical, big guy."

Lol threads don't get lamer than this one.
this thread aint lame! Your socks are lame

Lol threads don't get lamer than this one.
this thread aint lame! Your socks are lame
Yeah you got me there. Just white and blue. No style whatsoever.

Forum List

Back